CA - O.J. Simpson & the murders of Nicole Brown, Ron Goldman, 1994 *not guilty*

Ok, and where was OJ during this time?
:behindbar you think he did this?

Dunno. TMZ is saying that O.J. is not a suspect. That all the injuries stemmed from her fall at the gas station. IMO I don't think you can't get such severe injuries just from that. They do have a history of physical violence in their relationship. So, I don't know what to believe.

Anyone know where I can see a picture of her...not beaten up....just a regular picture.

I can't imagine anyone wanting to be with the "killer"! :furious:

Why on earth would anyone be O.J.'s girlfriend? :eek:

Did the bruises look like this?
_39147748_nicolesimpson203.jpg

I didn't think it would take this long for OJ's true colors to show again.

Why on earth would anyone be O.J.'s girlfriend? :eek:

OJ has charisma. No way am I saying he should be pardoned of any horrible crime he has commited. Just saying maybe that's why women like him. That Tawny chick loved him. The one married a musician from "White Snake", and he had that other girlfriend with the red hair. I think she was a model. She disappeared off the face of the earth that girl. He don't have much money so that can't be why this chick is with him. She's been painted to be highly dysfunctional so duh, right? Who knows?

Injuries from the fall at the gas station sounds like a potential lucrative lawsuit.

If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit!

That still gets me.
That, THAT jury didn't know (after wearing them, then putting them away for months) leather gloves shrink.:doh::doh::doh:

That still gets me.
That, THAT jury didn't know (after wearing them, then putting them away for months) leather gloves shrink.:doh::doh::doh:

Leather also shrinks after being exposed to anything wet.. such as an organic substance like blood.... or water from sprinklers...

Sorry to say but i cant beleive anyone else did this.. I think in all honesty he has a low tolerance for frustration/stress.. and anytime he hits that level it triggers a violent outburst.. and he definately cant handle not being in control of a relationship/significant other.. Nicole had the bruises to show for it as will likely anyone who is with him long enough

Does this story really surprise anyone?

The only thing that surprises me is that it took so long for it to happen again.

That still gets me.

Leather gloves also wouldn't slip on over rubber gloves and OJ was an actor besides.

I never understood when he needed to wear gloves to protect the evidence, they had already collected all the evidence in the case, why not just put the gloves on, without a second set underneath made, once again of rubber

Leather also shrinks after being exposed to anything wet.. such as an organic substance like blood.... or water from sprinklers...

The company that made the gloves told the prosecutors that they would have shrunk due to moisture.

That case fairly boggled the mind. A freakin' blood trail from the bodies to his bedroom and he still weaseled out of it. What a jagoff.

Leather gloves also wouldn't slip on over rubber gloves and OJ was an actor besides.

I never understood when he needed to wear gloves to protect the evidence, they had already collected all the evidence in the case, why not just put the gloves on, without a second set underneath made, once again of rubber

But as we all know..

Even if the gloves fit OJ perfectly,it had nothing to do with the gloves.

Once the racial card was put in place......

This is kinda off topic-- but I lauged out loud when I noticed a thread like this was started by someone with the name 'Kato"...

( Kato-- I know you are not a Akita dog, I'm just teasing you !! )

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back