Searching For Anna - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more note on 'the rose' thing...remember our discussion on the Rosicrucians?

I had read a lot on the Rosicrucians at the time of that discussion. In my humble oppenion, I don't think Brody was a member. One of the major factors being that Annsmom mentioned on a few occasions that Brody had a taste for expensive Brandy. The Rosicrucians are strictly anti-alcohol. They are also Vegetarian...I don't remember that ever being discussed about Brody though.

Does anyone know if Brody was a vegetarian?

Anything is possible. I have been know to break a few rules of my religion on occasion...(shhh, don't tell :))

Brody wouldn't have to have been a member of the Rosicrucians in order to send Anna off with them... it's still a possiblity that I wouldn't write off quickly...

how do we find out more info on these people and where they live

I had read a lot on the Rosicrucians at the time of that discussion. In my humble oppenion, I don't think Brody was a member. One of the major factors being that Annsmom mentioned on a few occasions that Brody had a taste for expensive Brandy. The Rosicrucians are strictly anti-alcohol. They are also Vegetarian...I don't remember that ever being discussed about Brody though.

Does anyone know if Brody was a vegetarian?

Anything is possible. I have been know to break a few rules of my religion on occasion...(shhh, don't tell :))
I won't tell! I never saw Brody eat food, but since he and GW frequented Denny's, I would be very surprised if he didn't eat meat.

how do we find out more info on these people and where they live
The organization has an office somewhere near San Jose. Remember that GW in the Squibb books ordered an ephemeris (calendar used in astrology) from the Rosicrucians, who sell these. I'm sure there are other Rosicrucian offices and local organizations, but I'm not sure how locating these might help us. I don't think Brody had any formal association with any group.

San Jose is their headquarters, I was doing research last week.(They have a beautiful museum there, and park) But I have to say, I do not think that Brody was a member of them, I just can't see his egoist attitude in this organization. There is plenty of info on Rosecrusians online, but they do not move in a sect, so to speak, so Anna 'going with them' doesn't make any sense. It's like a belief and study system, like most religions or faiths, but it doesn't organize quite the same way you would think with any certain denominational church. Read their belief structure and study at their website if you are interested. They started during Egyptian times.

I will try to find the link again.

Hi Suzapalooza! Welcome to WS. I am so glad to see you posting.

I'm throwing this out here while I am thinking about it. "Upstream". Paraphrasing. I have noticed, one of the psychics Annas mom mentioned in the book. "A woman walked with Anna along the creek and led her away from the property." "The search dog, ran to the creek, under the bridge, and upstream before giving up and back tracking", and Joe's notes, or notes indicating one of the places someone could view the ranch without being seen was along the creek east bound, which I assume is upstream.

White panel truck, "turn around" for vehicles 1/4 mile or 1/8 mile east bound on Purisima creek road, same place the neighbor heard noises as if someone were stealing something after siren went off.

This combination leads me to believe, whoever took Anna did move east bound after the initial abduction.

Oddly, when pondering on this more, I wondered what if any skills GW ( or GB) had that would allow him to pull off such a move. What kind of skills did he and his family have based on his childhood history?

Was there enough time for that white panel truck to turn around after CB arrived at the home and take Anna? did CB associate with any questionable people? Could someone have followed him to the farm after he left work? - that goes back to my questions presented to Annasmom a few weeks ago regarding who was doing work on the ranch in the days or weeks preceding Anna's disapearance.

Joes blog and the book mention the daily activity with horse people, and various clubs. Were these people on a routine schedule? Did their business daily are regular times?

Someone had to have a real good feel for the daily routines around the farm and studied them for some time before taking Anna.

I'm trying so hard to focus and understand just what the daily routine was and what unusual things may have occured in the days and weeks prior to Anna going missing.

It was some time ago that Doug mentioned the possibility of looking for GW's FBI file.... but it would be a lot of work......

It's never left my mind that possiblity, a name exists in that file who may lead to an adopted child, someone with a criminal background, or various other possibilities.

Was a decision ever made on pursing that avenue? I know it would take a lot of time, but.... this investigation has been going on for a lot of time. I know other more pressing issues and leads have come and gone, but I really hate the thought of letting something fall to the side based on how much time it might take to pursue, and I would be more than happy to assist Doogie in and way I possibly can, to help with some of these. OR anyone else....

:blowkiss:

As I continue my random searches, I came across a woman who lists herself on my space as Insomnia Mommy/Bammy. She mentions her husband's name as James. She reports that he is a retired military man. In the 1970's they were stationed in Korea and then Germany. Interestingly she reports that she has a 41 yr. old daughter (whom she does not name) a 33 yr. old daughter (unnamed) and a son who lost mental capacities in a car accident. She also says she has a five yr. old "daughter" named Anna. Jumping around to her contacts on my space I gleaned her name is Judy LLLLubeck age 61. She is very involved with religious ministries and now lives in Mississippi. Several of her children and grandchildren are also involved in the Baptist/Evangelical ministries some in Florida and Texas also. Some of them are religious singers and there are many pictures. The one named Jenny B. looks an awful lot like the updated pictures of Anna. I have a feeloing some of these people may have even posted here. The Christina glitter art comes up alot there as does fairies. I could be way off base here, but considering that there is again a funny reference to "mom" being miraculously cured of cancer and an earlier citing of a woman in Illinois who said a father and daughter came alone into a church there when she was ill and gave her a crucifix, this ay be worth checking out. Remember there was also a reference in GB's plans to making final arrangements with "L's."

As I continue my random searches, I came across a woman who lists herself on my space as Insomnia Mommy/Bammy. She mentions her husband's name as James. She reports that he is a retired military man. In the 1970's they were stationed in Korea and then Germany. Interestingly she reports that she has a 41 yr. old daughter (whom she does not name) a 33 yr. old daughter (unnamed) and a son who lost mental capacities in a car accident. She also says she has a five yr. old "daughter" named Anna. Jumping around to her contacts on my space I gleaned her name is Judy LLLLubeck age 61. She is very involved with religious ministries and now lives in Mississippi. Several of her children and grandchildren are also involved in the Baptist/Evangelical ministries some in Florida and Texas also. Some of them are religious singers and there are many pictures. The one named Jenny B. looks an awful lot like the updated pictures of Anna. I have a feeloing some of these people may have even posted here. The Christina glitter art comes up alot there as does fairies. I could be way off base here, but considering that there is again a funny reference to "mom" being miraculously cured of cancer and an earlier citing of a woman in Illinois who said a father and daughter came alone into a church there when she was ill and gave her a crucifix, this ay be worth checking out. Remember there was also a reference in GB's plans to making final arrangements with "L's."
Do you have any links? I've done several searches on Myspace using the names /Identities you posted, and am not finding anything. I not very myspace savvy, so it could be just me.

Do you have any links? I've done several searches on Myspace using the names /Identities you posted, and am not finding anything. I not very myspace savvy, so it could be just me.

i did the same thing and came up blank like u did i send a pm for the link but no response as of yet

Since I am not involved in my space, I didn't think to post the cites, sorry. What I did have in my notes as I surfed around was for Insomniac Mommy/Bammy whose cite is myspace.com/AnnaAshleyJillian. I'm not sure if there are slashes between the names or they are even in caps. As I said earlier I believe her name is Judy Lubeck, married to a James. She has a sister Sherry Wheeler. Jenny B is listed on my space.com/berens There is also a Jenny Wright aka Dizzy married to Ramie Socks listed in myspace.com/dizzy11981 I can't tell who is exactly related to whom, when things were posted and which generation each person represents. It seemed strange that a 61 yr. old woman now has a 5 year old unless someone in her family died and she is raising the child or this is a grandchild. Some of the trail and leads had come via a site for Father Wades in Lakeland, Florida who seems to run Blue Kirk Mission cite myspace.comfriarwade I also had a 41 yr. old woman named Anna in Norway listed in myspace.com/777cecca She was either a writer or muscian (I can't recall) who also had friends on her list from Greece. I also came across a Rick Von Eye in Texas at The Way of Christ Ministry also connected I think the connection here is to the sister of Judy named Sherry in Austin, Texas. That's as far as this amateur has gotten.

Since I am not involved in my space, I didn't think to post the cites, sorry. What I did have in my notes as I surfed around was for Insomniac Mommy/Bammy whose cite is myspace.com/AnnaAshleyJillian. I'm not sure if there are slashes between the names or they are even in caps. As I said earlier I believe her name is Judy Lubeck, married to a James. She has a sister Sherry Wheeler. Jenny B is listed on my space.com/berens There is also a Jenny Wright aka Dizzy married to Ramie Socks listed in myspace.com/dizzy11981 I can't tell who is exactly related to whom, when things were posted and which generation each person represents. It seemed strange that a 61 yr. old woman now has a 5 year old unless someone in her family died and she is raising the child or this is a grandchild. Some of the trail and leads had come via a site for Father Wades in Lakeland, Florida who seems to run Blue Kirk Mission cite myspace.comfriarwade I also had a 41 yr. old woman named Anna in Norway listed in myspace.com/777cecca She was either a writer or muscian (I can't recall) who also had friends on her list from Greece. I also came across a Rick Von Eye in Texas at The Way of Christ Ministry also connected I think the connection here is to the sister of Judy named Sherry in Austin, Texas. That's as far as this amateur has gotten.

i searched all over those pages for jenny b when i went to the website for the jenny b i got a myspace for a josh who looked like he was 18 and no refrence to a jenny b

Because many of you log in from your workplace computers and we are coming up to a holiday weekend, I want to remind you that Sunday, May 25, is Missing Children's Day. We will be leaving our porch lights on in the evening as a gesture to light the way home for all missing children. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children reports that in a single year, 797,500 children go missing, 21,000 a day. In our search for Anna, we want to remember all these children and their families. Anna's family thanks each of you for your support, your help, and your affection.

Annasmom- I have been away from WS for several weeks since having my baby, but I wanted to let you know that I think of you often.

I have much catching-up to do here!

Just want to remind you that many people wear colored contact lenses.

Here's another cite and I hope this one really isn't Anna. It is listed on the Charley Project as Annette Marie Mizener dob 7/18/67 disappeared 12/4/04. It is #408 for the year 2004. It says she lived in Wisconsin, had a daughter and a son and just adopted two more kids. Also said she has a BA from Upper Ohio U and ran a business with her husband.

Annasmom- I have been away from WS for several weeks since having my baby, but I wanted to let you know that I think of you often.

I have much catching-up to do here!

Jodibug, congratulations! Tell us more!

Attachments

193.5 KB · Views: 162
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics