Troubled country singer Mindy McCready, RIP

I am really hoping this breaks the iceberg. And Roger the dodger can't dodge this one.His line reminds of what he said after throwing the piece of the bat at Piazza. I was throwing it to the batboy Right Roger it is always omeone elses fault.

Report: Mindy McCready Confirms Affair With Roger Clemens

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,353056,00.html

snip

NEW YORK — Country singer Mindy McCready confirmed a long-term affair with retired pitcher Roger Clemens, who has been embroiled in a federal steroids probe, according to the New York Daily News.
"I cannot refute anything in the story," a tearful but resolute McCready told the News.

Report: Mindy McCready Confirms Affair With Roger Clemens

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,353056,00.html

snip

NEW YORK — Country singer Mindy McCready confirmed a long-term affair with retired pitcher Roger Clemens, who has been embroiled in a federal steroids probe, according to the New York Daily News.
"I cannot refute anything in the story," a tearful but resolute McCready told the News.

I honestly do not know what to believe. He appears to be stable. She does not. I'm just not sure who is telling the truth here.

I don't know what to believe either. People have affairs all the time unfortunately but Mindy McCready is so messed up in the head that it's hard to believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

Roger is a liar, and a cheat, and so full of himself it truly is hard to fathom. He is a baseball player with no fans, he screwed every team he ever played for, I'm glad this all came out. No one deserves this more than him.
Did anyone see him testify at the Congressional hearing? He stated "I misremembered" about five hundred times. I guess the same holds here.

I don't know what to believe either. People have affairs all the time unfortunately but Mindy McCready is so messed up in the head that it's hard to believe anything that comes out of her mouth.
Maybe one of the reasons she's so messed up is that she has been molested (since she was only 15) by Roger and he has continued to use her over the last ten years. A lot of girls who are molested at a young age by older men have issues, especially relationship issues. My niece had a baby by a guy 6 years older than her when she was 15. She ended up on drugs because that's what he did; got off that after she spent 2 weeks in jail; he was in and out of jail and eventually went to prison for 3 years for molesting another teenager. During that time she has rehabbed (with no relapses), got a good job, went back to school, and bought a house. Now he's out and has contacted her saying he's got religion and still loves her. She's actually considering a relationship with him even though he's a registered child molester, doesn't have a job and a compulsive liar. The family (who has supported her and helped her get where she is) has said they will disown her if she proceeds. These older men seem to get a hold on the girls when they're that young that doesn't go away and affects all their other relationships.

I said the same thing - Oh no, not again :( She is such a mess, and it's so sad. I remembered there was a thread on her, DK. thanks for the update.

Not to be crass, but if someone really wants to kill themself, they do it. Believe me - I know.

This woman certainly needs to be insitutionalized and also needs to be nowhere near a child.

I don't think you're being crass, just calling it as it is. Either way, she needs help very intense long term help.

Oh no... I hope they are found safe. I know that she has had some "trouble" in the past.

What I want to know is why, if Mindy only had supervised visits with Xander, how she was able to take him so easily?

Yes, she is an extremely troubled woman with severe addiction issues.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back