Barbara Walters Reveals Past Affair

IMO, it's selfish of her to reveal the affair. What about this man's family and the hurt and embarrassment this will bring to them?

If she felt the need to get this off her chest, she should have paid a shrink or visited her spiritual advisor. If she has one.

imo

I agree. She's kept it quiet all these years. What good does it do to make this public now? I'll never understand those that do stuff like this. While she may feel better getting it off her chest, what about those she hurts in the process? :rolleyes:

IMO, it's selfish of her to reveal the affair. What about this man's family and the hurt and embarrassment this will bring to them?

If she felt the need to get this off her chest, she should have paid a shrink or visited her spiritual advisor. If she has one.

imo
$$$ was the first thing that came to my mind, too...Although BW probably doesn't need the money. He certainly didn't divorce and marry Barbara, did he?

In any case, I hope that her former paramour has matured and learned from his past mistakes. I think that she should have let "sleeping dogs lie."

On a personal note, I can tell you that I am FAR different than I was when I was younger. I made plenty of mistakes and would be absolutely mortified if someone "revealed" them to the world. :(

...While she may feel better getting it off her chest, what about those she hurts in the process?
She's selfish. This is a private matter. She could have asked God for forgiveness...if she believes in God...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back