GUILTY IN - Police Detail Horrific Child Abuse Allegations

oh my watch the video - look at that poor baby's ear. One article I read quoted a neighbor who said she didn't even know these freaks had children - she just thought they were weird because they kept garbage bags on their windows.

oh my watch the video - look at that poor baby's ear. One article I read quoted a neighbor who said she didn't even know these freaks had children - she just thought they were weird because they kept garbage bags on their windows.

I can't even find the words to describe what I feel after watching the video. It shocks the mind & soul. IMO, I truly believe in child abuse cases like this, the death penalty would be appropriate form of punishment.

All I can say is GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I can't even find the words to describe what I feel after watching the video. It shocks the mind & soul. IMO, I truly believe in child abuse cases like this, the death penalty would be appropriate form of punishment.

Yes the death penalty would be just fine with most everyone I think. These people don't work so they just sit around and eat and torture little toddlers, oh and starve them while they all weighed over 200 lbs each. :furious:

Yes the death penalty would be just fine with most everyone I think. These people don't work so they just sit around and eat and torture little toddlers, oh and starve them while they all weighed over 200 lbs each. :furious:

yep, I hear ya, disgusting bunch of monsters.

OT/I love your avatar! You didn't need anyone's help!!

Well Id be pretty freaked out having to spend time with those 4 'good lookers' for any reason let alone if they were going to start harming me! Those poor little ones must have been truly truly terrifed! Hoping we hear a successful update on the little ones soon.

3 weeks hanging in a closet?!?!?!? Hospitalized with bruises and broken bones!
angry-smiley-005.gif

http://www.theindychannel.com/slideshow/news/16180562/detail.html
The picture of closet is on the slide show.

My Lord that freak of nature had the guts to have this posted on her my space profile !!
jennifer's Details
Here for:Friends
Orientation:Straight
Hometown:TiptonBody type:5' 4" / Some extra baggageZodiac Sign:Libra
Smoke / Drink:Yes / No
Children:Proud parent

Yeah, I know you're not supposed to judge by appearance...but I'm an adult and wouldn't want to be left alone with those four!!! Let alone a small child.

They had the children zip-tied to things so they couldn't move!!! I'd like to zip-tie them to the cieling by their necks!!:furious:

I was thinking the same thing, Talisman. Dear God, someone got whacked with the ugly stick. Just looking at these four is abuse enough. Not making light of what they have done, mind you. What sick twisted individuals!

Shoot they did not get whacked with the ugly stick they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down!

Those poor kids! I sure hope they get placed somewhere safe!

Follow-up on abusers' sentences.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back