GUILTY Canada - Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka, murdered, 1993

Did you see the movie Michelle....I seen it a while back and thought it was well done.......Karla is one sick physco and doesnt deserve any happiness......usually I can be forgiving but with her I find it impossible.

dingo said:
Did you see the movie Michelle....I seen it a while back and thought it was well done.......Karla is one sick physco and doesnt deserve any happiness......usually I can be forgiving but with her I find it impossible.
No I did not but I want too. Karla is crazy for sure.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/or...la_homolka.html

Oh my gosh, I NEVER would have guessed that second picture of Karla in jail would've been her. It looks nothing like her. I guess jail didn't bother her to much, at least it appears that way from the smile on her face.
I just can't understand this sick person...any boyfriend of mine who wanted to sleep with my sister would be dropped in a heartbeat.

White Rain said:
http://www.crimelibrary.com/news/or...la_homolka.html

Oh my gosh, I NEVER would have guessed that second picture of Karla in jail would've been her. It looks nothing like her. I guess jail didn't bother her to much, at least it appears that way from the smile on her face.
I just can't understand this sick person...any boyfriend of mine who wanted to sleep with my sister would be dropped in a heartbeat.
She is just nasty!

If my daughter had been one that Karla and her husband raped, abused , murdered and cut up I would never be able to forgive her. If she got out of prison in a few years and we lived in the same town I don't think I would be accountable for my actions. Oh I would have to be accountable in the long run but I don't know if I could let her live. Seriously.

It has been 13 yrs since the murder of my daughter and I have yet to forgive her ex-husband. He will be in prison way after I am dead and gone which is probably a good thing. I don't focus on him so it is not eating me alive but I just don't know how I can ever forgive what he did to my daughter, their little girl and me and my family. To me it would be like saying that "it is alright" and it will never be alright. I envy people who can forgive when someone murders their child and I know that is what the bible tells us to do but I think I'm in trouble there.

Bobbisangel said:
If my daughter had been one that Karla and her husband raped, abused , murdered and cut up I would never be able to forgive her. If she got out of prison in a few years and we lived in the same town I don't think I would be accountable for my actions. Oh I would have to be accountable in the long run but I don't know if I could let her live. Seriously.

It has been 13 yrs since the murder of my daughter and I have yet to forgive her ex-husband. He will be in prison way after I am dead and gone which is probably a good thing. I don't focus on him so it is not eating me alive but I just don't know how I can ever forgive what he did to my daughter, their little girl and me and my family. To me it would be like saying that "it is alright" and it will never be alright. I envy people who can forgive when someone murders their child and I know that is what the bible tells us to do but I think I'm in trouble there.
I would vote NOT guilty if I were on the jury in your trial.

Don't mean to be chicken little here but I did learn something tonight from my "source" who told me the inside details about Robert Pickton's trial.

Karla is getting married or has already gotten married out of the country. He said this will make it *very* hard for people to find out her new last name and allow her to fall further into the cracks of society. I believe he said she's going to have a new first name as well.

"out of the country" ??--Good Lord, I hope she doesn't end up here in Florida--We have a lot of Canadians that come down here to Florida to escape the Canadian winters--hope she doesn't have the same idea

michelle said:
It truly sickens me that someone like her is walking free. I am really shocked that "karma" has not caught up with her yet. Her day will come, here in this life or the next.
It is sick, isn't it? Canadian justice...oh, boy. I have lived here in BC for five years now. There was a police officer who was killed in Richmond, BC by street racers. This officer was the pride of that community, just an absolute A+ individual. Do you know what the street racers were sentenced to? House arrest. Let me say that again: the men responsible for killing this officer were made to stay at home for two years. For killing a man who literally gave everything he had to protect the community from punks like that. Oh, and I think after their house arrest was over they were sent back to India.

It is a horror to any decent, moral person that people like Karla get out and go back into our world to walk amongst us. She did pay her debt to society for her crimes, at least legally speaking. I would like nothing more than for her to be a wonderful mother to this child and a loving wife to her new husband. For all of our sakes, I hope we never have to hear about her again in any mor news-worthy stories.

Peter Hamilton said:
"out of the country" ??--Good Lord, I hope she doesn't end up here in Florida--We have a lot of Canadians that come down here to Florida to escape the Canadian winters--hope she doesn't have the same idea
My friend told me she will/has done it in the[size=-1] Caribbean. [/size]

Whew! Thanks for the update--Maybe she'll stay in the Caribbean, she can be THEIR problem

Bobbisangel said:

Bobbisangel,

I am so sorry to know about your daughter's murder. I doubt you are in trouble with anyone (man or God) for still being furious about what was taken from you.

SCM

samhoney said:
For all of our sakes, I hope we never have to hear about her again in any mor news-worthy stories.
As long as reporters can find her, we will be hearing about her. She is always newsworthy because she is universally reviled.

southcitymom said:
As long as reporters can find her, we will be hearing about her. She is always newsworthy because she is universally reviled.
I see your point and you're absolutely right. :) I think what I am trying to convey is that I hope we don't hear about her murdering anyone else.

He is a pervert. One of the worst murderers I have ever read about, him and his sidekick.

He is a pervert. One of the worst murderers I have ever read about, him and his sidekick.

I agree, and his sidekick IMHO is what drove him. The nerve of her to be producing children of her own now just makes me sick.

I agree, and his sidekick IMHO is what drove him. The nerve of her to be producing children of her own now just makes me sick.
Tell me about it! Poor child. I think she was a a definate reason behind those BRUTAL murders! I think about Leslie and Kristin alot.

Is Paul actually trying to say he is a changed man here?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back