Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in the ones I posted links to in that thread.

It's disgusting.

OH! It's there? I didn't realize that. Very good..

I didn't realize earlier that I lost a major part of the discussion because of the blackout version. I think they should just put out what LE puts out. Why do they vary? Media is so narrowminded sometimes. They should just report the truth as it is.

I think someone leaked that document to the media, probably at the courthouse. No one on the outside was probably suppossed to see that document without major parts blackened. There was probably a flurry of calls from LE to the Media to take it down and replace with the redacted copy.

This is an ugly case no matter how you look at it. We are getting inundated day after day with horrific details, but they took us to what we wanted...to find Brooke Bennett.

It is overwhelming the circumstances that brought us here in a week. The reality of what has happened is coming out slowly and we are devasted by it alone. We haven't even reached the stage of where we know how, why, or other things. This is one of the most difficult cases I have experienced here.

Preventable? Yes! Or is it? This is a question we must ask ourselves. We do think we have children that would be immune to all this...but would we really? Are we immune to this happening? Time for us to look at the people in our lives and around our families. Be sure.

I think someone leaked that document to the media, probably at the courthouse. No one on the outside was probably suppossed to see that document without major parts blackened. There was probably a flurry of calls from LE to the Media to take it down and replace with the redacted copy.
Yes...is what I would have done if I had been working for them at the time. It was the "right" thing to do. (People should weigh the public's right to know against what they can live with.) There could be so many more victims that could come forward and we could protect...even if they did not know they needed it. Like AR. She had no idea what she had been told most of her life was not true. Nothing was true. So how do you report that if you gave no one any facts?

I'm hoping to hear *someone* is being charged with murder. It's odd to me that hasn't happened yet.

Edited to add, I just read Jacques is charged under a federal law that provides for the death penalty in a kidnapping resulting in a child's death. So, it sounds all inclusive.

I haven't and don't think I can read all the sick details on these threads, but did read earlier that Jacques had been charged and sent to prison in '93 for raping an older teen. Why the he$$ were any of Brooke's relatives allowing some rapist to come anywhere near her or any other kids?

I haven't and don't think I can read all the sick details on these threads, but did read earlier that Jacques had been charged and sent to prison in '93 for raping an older teen. Why the he$$ were any of Brooke's relatives allowing some rapist to come anywhere near her or any other kids?
We still haven't figured that out. Money doesn't seem to be the answer which would be so much easier. However, for the perp/perps money could be a big part of it.

It's in the ones I posted links to in that thread.

It's disgusting.

That one's blacked out, too.

Hmmmm, maybe gthe SOB got the money for his sex machine from good ol George W's stimulus plan....

I'm hoping to hear *someone* is being charged with murder. It's odd to me that hasn't happened yet.

Edited to add, I just read Jacques is charged under a federal law that provides for the death penalty in a kidnapping resulting in a child's death. So, it sounds all inclusive.

There's no rush. Brooke has been found and he is in jail. Better to take it slow and get it right. It isn't odd at all - they are just being careful.

I became aware of Brooke's disappearance via WS & have been waking up every morning checking Fox News & WS for updates since she went missing. Was desperately sad to learn she had been found dead yesterday but it was looking like that would be the outcome after MJ's record became public knowledge.

I just read the Affidavits and I just want to go in my Garden & vomit now.
Feel desperately sorry for Brooke's paternal Family & I just hope the foul, disgusting non-human who did this to this child fears for his life every single day he is in prison the way he made these babies fear & suffer.

God bless you Brooke, I hope you are at peace now.

Good morning! I'm new here but have been glued to reading everyone's theories and discussions. I'm really impressed with this site and would like to throw in a thought or two.

If MJ and AR were emailing and texting each other, wouldn't it be reasonable to think that they also Instant Messaged each other? MJ also could've IM'ed under one of his personas as well to further convince AR to do his bidding. I'm also struck by a phrase in one of the affidavits quoting "That was a good idea you had, but it took me and C a lot of begging and pleading to get them to agree. At the moment the committee doesn't like you too much!" It appears to me that she was being threatened to be "replaced" in the program perhaps replaced by Brooke. Which would cause AR to become very jealous. AR thinking her only allies being MJ and C. So Breckenridge wants Brooke but MJ and C want her--am I making sense? So this is how they come up with their plan. In AR's mind she wants to hold on to what she has. She is 14 and has been under MJ's control for 5 years and is now going to be cast aside. Too far fetched? I mean reasonably entire groups of adults have been convinced to commit mass suicide so how easy would it be to manipulate a 14 year old into thinking she was on her way out? AR seemed to be very isolated and very dependent on pleasing MJ which could explain her reluctance and lying to LE.

Welcome Gigi to Websleuths! I agree with you 100%.
Good morning! I'm new here but have been glued to reading everyone's theories and discussions. I'm really impressed with this site and would like to throw in a thought or two.

If MJ and AR were emailing and texting each other, wouldn't it be reasonable to think that they also Instant Messaged each other? MJ also could've IM'ed under one of his personas as well to further convince AR to do his bidding. I'm also struck by a phrase in one of the affidavits quoting "That was a good idea you had, but it took me and C a lot of begging and pleading to get them to agree. At the moment the committee doesn't like you too much!" It appears to me that she was being threatened to be "replaced" in the program perhaps replaced by Brooke. Which would cause AR to become very jealous. AR thinking her only allies being MJ and C. So Breckenridge wants Brooke but MJ and C want her--am I making sense? So this is how they come up with their plan. In AR's mind she wants to hold on to what she has. She is 14 and has been under MJ's control for 5 years and is now going to be cast aside. Too far fetched? I mean reasonably entire groups of adults have been convinced to commit mass suicide so how easy would it be to manipulate a 14 year old into thinking she was on her way out? AR seemed to be very isolated and very dependent on pleasing MJ which could explain her reluctance and lying to LE.

Thankyou Dottierainbow!

I was also chewing on the convienance store which of course was to establish an alibi. I think they told Brooke that Juv2 was supposed to meet up with her there and perhaps that's why she appeared with the arms crossed because he wasn't there? So they MJ,AR and Brooke drive to the store, MJ says " I'll run in with you, I need coffee and smokes." She walks around, doesn't see juv2. Arms crossed. Hence MJ telling clerk about friend and if they don't come could she use the phone? So when they start walking out MJ says "Why don't you see if he's waiting over there and I'll swing by and get you if he's not there?"

Okay so now Juv2 isn't there, MJ and AR tell her well let's go back to the house and see if he called or left a message. After a while, MJ heads upstairs. How does he get Brooke to go upstairs? Was the computer upstairs? Maybe MJ said oh hey JUV2 sent a email come up and read it. Brooke was under the impression that her and AR were going to get together with the boys. MJ was just giving them a lift around town. Not knowing that it was a setup.

I still think (read: HOPE) there is a possibility that when Denise walked in on AR and MJ - that may have been the turning point of this whole thing. That may have been a fairly recent occurrance, and it could be the very reason why Denise and AR are attending counseling...it may be wishful thinking on my part, and I may just be naive about this, but I just can't imagine any mom walking in on what is OBVIOUS to all of us and not picking up on or doing anything about what she MUST know is going on...I don't want to believe any mom could shrug it off, BUT then again, why would MJ still be living in the home? I want more information so i can have an INFORMED opinion about the whole ordeal...I think this is the most unbelievable case I can recall...it is so 'far out' that I can't even fathom it...
You know, you may be right. In the emails, it mentions that Denise is acting "bitchy" towards MJ and that she is accepting calls from ex-husband (AR's father). I wonder if Denise was talking to ex-husband, getting some advice about the situation. It also does mention something about counseling. MJ may have still been there because only his name is on the house. For some reason, she may not have wanted to call police because I am certain that both AR and MJ were denying that anything ever transpired...

This is a huge if...but Ray Gagnon mentioning the Russian child *advertiser censored* ring to me was no mistake on his part. I think it was a clue for LE. If he and MJ were doing business with them, we are talking serious threats against them for nonpayment or for not producing what they promise, imo.

Now, is this in the recent affidavit, or does this refer to the reference to Russian child *advertiser censored* on his 'puter? Do we have any evidence of his connection to these people besides just as a consumer?

After seeing the machine, I think he very well could have produced a snuff film and shipped it off in the time after her disappearance before LE got to him.

Possible, but, again, there's never been any real evidence of snuff films existing aside from as an urban legend. Trophy films, yes, but not proper snuff.

But I'll gladly accept it if anyone here can prove me incorrect on this.

And still, the machine (I missed to link to se what it was- anyone got that?) has me wondering- do we have any precedent for MJ using BDSM gear (mainly on this scale) in his home life or as part of this Breckinridge thing prior to this?

The "Big Finish" idea you'd mentioned does sound possible, but I still remain skeptical, mainly due to the sheer scale in terms of expense and lack of ability to conceal. He's shown a small degree of caution in everything else, even if it was rather ineptly-executed caution, so unless he just went totally over-the-top nutzoid and threw all caution to the winds, I still find myself wondering if this had further significance. Again, I welcome the opportunity for someone here to prove me incorrect. :)

The money will be found with the distributor so while I used to think it was Gagnon...now I am not so sure.

yeah- his sharing in the wealth would depend on his role. MJ seems to have the largest part here so far as we know.

Is there a 3rd party involved here that they don't know about yet? A "runner" of sorts with the product and the cash?

Do we still have anything regarding the alleged third man Juv1 mentioned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla