Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone else notice that they actually printing "C"'s real name? And YES Denise looked way different. When I saw that she was crying I got mad. I wish she would have came forth before all of this happened! She HAD signs! :bang:

http://www.necn.com/category/32/12847

If the signs had been sky written and messages in fluorescent lighting, they couldn't have been clearer AND she KNEW that he was in possession of child *advertiser censored*. Who in their right freakin' mind is going to see images on their husband's computer of that nature and not have a darn hissy fit? I cannot help but place some of the blame on her shoulders for enabling this .

What is wrong with printing the child's name? She has done nothing wrong. I am surprised that she spoke at the funeral. I wonder why Brooke's mother and father did not.

No I didn't mean it in a bad way. I was just under the impression that they wouldn't since she is AR's sister and MJ's daughter.

And yes I agree that she is VERY brave to speak at Brooke's funeral. I don't think I could do that even now at my age.

And sadly DFS, DCF, or whatever it's called in Vermont hasn't removed the child from Denise's custody.

Not surprised, the danger is no longer in the home. No risk of harm according to DCF... and DCF would "provide services to the family" prior to removal if there was no longer any risk of further abuse

Has anyone been able to find out exactly when MJ was released from prison and when him and Denise were married? I wouldn't be shocked to find out there was, as someone else posted, a penpal relationship.

Philamena - so sorry...Please see the red for what I meant: Something that has been bothering me as of late is what AR referenced in the affidavit about 'pi**sing in her mouth'. Do you think it is because Brooke 'said something' that she meaning ARwanted that to be done in her meaning Brooke'smouth? That has really been bothering me...where on earth would that come from?? by this I meant where would AR come up with that phrase/wish?

Ohhh now I get it. :blowkiss:
Sorry for the misunderstanding on my part. :blushing:
I'm ashamed to say it could be something that the men instructed AR to do. This whole sex ring thing is horrible on so many levels.
Again, please excuse my speaking with emotions. I should have handled that differently. ;)

Has anyone been able to find out exactly when MJ was released from prison and when him and Denise were married? I wouldn't be shocked to find out there was, as someone else posted, a penpal relationship.

From what has been written on here, they were married immediately after he was released from prison which IIRC was 1996. Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

Not surprised, the danger is no longer in the home. No risk of harm according to DCF...

Denise brought that danger into the home around the time Jacques left prison. She makes very poor decisions and is not capable from protecting her children. She marries one brother, then another, then an RSO, see's child *advertiser censored* on the computer, etc. etc.

From what has been written on here, they were married immediately after he was released from prison which IIRC was 1996. Please someone correct me if I am wrong.

That's what I remember as well. It would be very interesting to find out, let's say, they were married the weekend after he got out.

Denise brought that danger into the home around the time Jacques left prison. She makes very poor decisions and is not capable from protecting her children. She marries one brother, then another, then an RSO, see's child *advertiser censored* on the computer, etc. etc.

I agree.

Although I believe DCF would see it differently and apparently is not concerned about the safety of the child or she would have been removed immediately and reunification services would be offered.

She could very well be in DCF custody and still be placed with her mother while the family recieves services outlined in a DCF case plan/

That's what I remember as well. It would be very interesting to find out, let's say, they were married the weekend after he got out.

When I decide to fall head over heels for a pedophile, I want someone to take me out back and shoot me. I just don't understand it.

I think you're the only one thinking it. I think you've misunderstood Chica.

I get it as Chica is saying AR may have said those things about the p*ssing in her mouth because she thinks Brooke said something that could jeopardize Breckenridge.

Thank you, Legallee! :blowkiss:

Let me get this straight....:waitasec:
He gets out of prison after serving time as a sexual offender and this idiot married him immediately? :mad: :banghead:

When I decide to fall head over heels for a pedophile, I want someone to take me out back and shoot me. I just don't understand it.

I know. Sorry, but I wouldn't even befriend a pedo, let alone date or marry one. No way would one be near any child of mine, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member