Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the signs had been sky written and messages in fluorescent lighting, they couldn't have been clearer AND she KNEW that he was in possession of child *advertiser censored*. Who in their right freakin' mind is going to see images on their husband's computer of that nature and not have a darn hissy fit? I cannot help but place some of the blame on her shoulders for enabling this .

Jaded, first let me thank you for the blog you posted a link to about the now man who was a boy on the little league baseball team with MJ and his father as coach..Very enlightening.

Secondly, I do agree that Denise had to know he was back to his pedo ways when she found child *advertiser censored* on their home computer and confronted him and he said he didn't know how it got there. Please..that is just like a 5 or 6 year old's behavior when confronted with the evidence..has this women no brain? She knew damn well he was looking, she knew damn well something sexual was going on with her daughter and MAJ from the dry shower, ky and towel wrapped bodies. She chose to ignore that rather then report it..which she should have done..she knew his past! I hope she is arrested as a stupid bystander while her daughter, niece and god knows who else went through hell.

Jaded, first let me thank you for the blog you posted a link to about the now man who was a boy on the little league baseball team with MJ and his father as coach..Very enlightening.

Secondly, I do agree that Denise had to know he was back to his pedo ways when she found child *advertiser censored* on their home computer and confronted him and he said he didn't know how it got there. Please..that is just like a 5 or 6 year old's behavior when confronted with the evidence..has this women no bain? She knew damn well he was looking, she knew damn well something sexual was going on with her daughter and MJ from the dry shower, ky and towel raped bodies. She chose to ignore that rathere then report it..which she should have done..she knew his past! I hope she is arrested as a stupid bystander while her daughter, neice and god knows who else went through hell.

you're welcome, re: the blog. It was very well written to the very end..."His name". Chilling.

I hold DJ partially responsible because she enabled his perversion. You're right, she was a stupid bystander and instead of doing what any normal, rationale thinking woman would do she turned a blind eye. How desperate is she that she would rather be with a pedophile than alone? I just don't understand the psychology of that. Does she hate herself that much that any man, let alone a dirty perv is better than no man?

My very dearest Chica,:blowkiss:
I will try this again and hope that the server stays up when I hit the reply button.

This is what was said in the email word for word;

"I just want her to suffer and she pi**ed in her mouth and see how she likes it."

My opinion and my opinion only. A small scenario what may have happened.
She attempted to recruit Brooke into Breckenridge. Brooke said no and they argued. Brooke most likely tried to talk her into leaving Breckenridge to help protect her cousin. But the cousin did not see it as that. She saw it as a threat and had to report it to the Breckenridge contact. She was then in turn told that they were not happy with her. They blamed her for attempting to recruit someone that would most likely report them. Her father was threatened so she had to scramble to get back on Brooke's goodside so that Brooke would not turn anyone in. So the plan was devised to silence Brooke.

I can tell you that in the inmates in the prisons here, use the saying "pi**ed in their mouth" when an inmate engages in a discussion or arguement that the other one feels is badmouthing.
There are many ways that they use that saying depending on the circumstances when it is being said.

Another example in a sentence;
The inmates say that Johnny pi**ed in his mouth because he told the unit Officer that his canteen items were stolen when he was out of the unit.

So the saying is not that they want anyone to pi** in Brooke's mouth, it means that she said something that did not go over well at all.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Oh thank you DS :blowkiss: I never thought that part made sense in all the other ways suggested or anything I could come up with. What would we do without you?

[/B][/COLOR]

Ohhh now I get it. :blowkiss:
Sorry for the misunderstanding on my part. :blushing:
I'm ashamed to say it could be something that the men instructed AR to do. This whole sex ring thing is horrible on so many levels.
Again, please excuse my speaking with emotions. I should have handled that differently. ;)

No need for apologies - I should have been clearer - I was befuddled when I was typing it, and I was trying not to be tooooo cumbersome in my explanation!:blowkiss:

you're welcome, re: the blog. It was very well written to the very end..."His name". Chilling.

I hold DJ partially responsible because she enabled his perversion. You're right, she was a stupid bystander and instead of doing what any normal, rationale thinking woman would do she turned a blind eye. How desperate is she that she would rather be with a pedophile than alone? I just don't understand the psychology of that. Does she hate herself that much that any man, let alone a dirty perv is better than no man?

it has nothing to do with self hate.... its what she has been taught. this didn't just happen over night... it goes back generations as a woman must have a man..
we talked about this on an earlier thread.

evelyn24,
Thanks for your comment. I've talked to more than a few people who think the comment was meant literally.
Especially since the comment was made by someone who's a member of a sex ring.
Yes it's a fetish called a 'golden shower."
My dearest Philamena,:blowkiss:
Nice to see you and thank-you for your post.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

IMO, if Brooke had info about MJ and AR, or was approached sexually and refused, they would not have waited almost a month to get rid of her. There would have been too much opportunity for Brooke to tell someine. If anything, I think MJ made up a reason that Brooke was a problem to convince AR to go along.

I agree. We need more information. We're left wondering about so many things but mostly why did this child have to die? In the same way that serial rapists usually progress to serial killers I have to wonder if it was just the depravity that took MJ over and those involved with him as accomplices had to go along with helping him.

Oh thank you DS :blowkiss: I never thought that part made sense in all the other ways suggested or anything I could come up with. What would we do without you?
My dearest Strach,:blowkiss:
With all of my heart, thank-you so very much.

So much Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

I know. Sorry, but I wouldn't even befriend a pedo, let alone date or marry one. No way would one be near any child of mine, ever.
Maybe Denise has just recently begun to realize that her husband is a pedophile and not your average garden-variety perv.

When he started having sex with his 8 year old sister, he was only 11 himself.

The girl he was convicted of raping in 1992 was 18. At the time, Jacques was 26 and Denise was 22.

She should have gotten at least an inkling of his inclinations when she discovered the child *advertiser censored* DVD, but maybe she justified it in her mind as part of her husband's *advertiser censored* fascination.

Why the towel-clad pre-teen, KY and dildo didn't raise a flag is another issue entirely.

I know this will not be popular but I was glad to see that Denise attended with little C. She did not intrude and sit with the family. The preacher appears to ask if its ok for C to speak before he calls her up. Little C cannot possibly comprehend what has happened, I think it was very very important for her to attend this funeral, she doesnt understand at this point that her mother allowed danger into her house etc. I am sure in little Cs mind she has lost her father, a cousin, and a sister, she doesnt need to feel she lost a mom right now also. I thought it was wonderful that Cassandra stood up and hugged little C after she spoke, this little girl didnt have a dang thing to do with what has happened and I am glad Cassandra realizes thats.

Did you see the funeral footage? I thought I noticed Cassandra being warmer toward Denise than Denise was towarrd Cassandra, when Denise and her daughter stopped for Courtney to hug Cassandra.

I noticed this too. And first of all...I can't believe she had the audacity to show up. But yes, I noticed she seemed a bit cold towards Cassandra. Denise certainly had no reason to act that way. Afterall, it was HER husband who killed her sister's daughter.

Regardless if Denise "just realized" that MJ was abusing AR or about the child *advertiser censored* on the computer,..... she knew WHAT he was in jail for and she married him anyway!

I noticed this too. And first of all...I can't believe she had the audacity to show up. But yes, I noticed she seemed a bit cold towards Cassandra. Denise certainly had no reason to act that way. Afterall, it was HER husband who killed her sister's daughter.

I totally agree!

Oh, absolutely. Even taking away the pedophilia aspect, who would marry someone who just got out of prison for a brutal rape?

One mention of "rape kit" and she should have been running in the other direction.

Do you think perhaps she was a little stand-offish at the funeral because she wasn't sure how to act? Talk about your awkward situations.

I know this will not be popular but I was glad to see that Denise attended with little C. She did not intrude and sit with the family. The preacher appears to ask if its ok for C to speak before he calls her up. Little C cannot possibly comprehend what has happened, I think it was very very important for her to attend this funeral, she doesnt understand at this point that her mother allowed danger into her house etc. I am sure in little Cs mind she has lost her father, a cousin, and a sister, she doesnt need to feel she lost a mom right now also. I thought it was wonderful that Cassandra stood up and hugged little C after she spoke, this little girl didnt have a dang thing to do with what has happened and I am glad Cassandra realizes thats.

Absolutely beautifully said. I especially agree about Cassandra embracing that little girl. I believe for someone so young and purely innocent, she is probably suffering immensely. I just pray parents will be careful speaking around their children because these kids will go to school and we know how cruel kids can be. I was hanging in pretty well till the little girl got up to speak and then I lost it. Then I got angry all over again. It's just all too much.

Was this while Cassandra was hugging the little girl? It came across to me like she was just trying to give them some space and while she was looking away, blinking back tears but that could also be wishful thinking.

:clap::clap::clap: I agree.

When I decide to fall head over heels for a pedophile, I want someone to take me out back and shoot me. I just don't understand it.
ITA...something is just not right with DJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni