The Ramseys are Cleared

and the pineapple.

I doubt an intruder would feed her pineapple at the kitchen table!

I'll admit, this one bugs me. Patsy said she didn't even have pineapple in the house. Did she do the grocery shopping? Or did her housekeeper?

and go stomping around the house looking for panties to redress her? cover her?

don't think so

Hi again LindaNJ

Apparently some pedophiles think they really "love" their victims and "care" for them. Danielle Van Dam was dressed when found.

I just can't wrap my brain around a parent murdering their child in such a violent way with the fractured skull, garrote, etc. And then cleaning the body afterward and redressing her. If it had been in a fit of rage and accidental, I just can't picture a parent sticking around the body like that. She/they would want to erase the picture of their dead daughter from their eyes as soon as possible. It just doesn't make any sense to me. They just don't fit the profile of parents who kill their child/children.

Leave out all the 'facts' except what I bolded and I had a very difficult time coming to terms with a parent murdering their child this way as well.

After I learned as much as I could about the case, I couldn't see it any other way except to think that her parent(s) were to blame.

(I tried every intruder theory I could possibly come up with, and I kept falling into the 'hole' PR and JR dug by hand for me...)

I have read about it before in other cases. Bodies who were redressed and even posed. It is not uncommon at all for a blanket/sheet/spread to be found over the body when discovered either.

imoo

Blue Eyes!

I totally agree with you....as usual!:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMush99
I want to make sure I have this fact right. The panties she was found in were not the panties she had when she was put to bed, correct?

How is the fact that she was soaked with urine from voiding her bladder explained if it was already empty from soaking the bed?

Quote from coroners report- "There are long white underwear with an elastic waist band containing a red and blue stripe. The long underwear are urine stained anteriorly over the crotch area and anterior legs. No defects are identified. Beneath the long underwear are white panties with printed rose buds and the words "Wednesday" on the elastic waist band. The underwear is urine stained"

So she wet the bed enough to make Patsy kill her but still had enough left to wet herself all down her legs during/after the attack? Sorry, but I don't think so.

Thanks Hon. I did that with the Pineapple yesterday. There is sooooo much information on this case, it is unreal.

Yes, there is!

Honestly, WS is the most comprehensive site anywhere... (but you already know that...) There is just so much to search through here...and a little difficult to do even using the search button.

2nd and more simple to navigate into specific areas is "acandyrose"

I have something I saved to my computer from way back that is interesting. Parts are pretty off the wall, but in one page it gives you a great deal of facts. You just need to pretend that you don't see the
'nuts falling out of the tree' in various parts of the page...IYKWIM

I will be happy to PM you my email address if you want me to email you this page and see if I have any other undeleted stuff...(I cleaned up my documents file several months ago and deleted 95% of my JBR files...I kicked myself in the bootie about a month ago for doing it...)

Just let me know if you want more. :)

But the roll that the Duct Tape came off of was never found right???

Then why would the Ramseys just get rid of the tape when they could have as easily taken the garrote off of her neck along with the other end of the broken paintbrush and removed the binding on her wrists and discarded them as well?:confused:

In fact if they went through the effort to remove the duct tape from the home why not just take JB out of the home right after she died? It would be dark and in the middle of the night and no one saw them leaving anywhere from what I recall so it certainly was doable imo.

imoo

Quote:
I want to make sure I have this fact right. The panties she was found in were not the panties she had when she was put to bed, correct?

How is the fact that she was soaked with urine from voiding her bladder explained if it was already empty from soaking the bed?

Quote from coroners report- "There are long white underwear with an elastic waist band containing a red and blue stripe. The long underwear are urine stained anteriorly over the crotch area and anterior legs. No defects are identified. Beneath the long underwear are white panties with printed rose buds and the words "Wednesday" on the elastic waist band. The underwear is urine stained"

So she wet the bed enough to make Patsy kill her but still had enough left to wet herself all down her legs during/after the attack? Sorry, but I don't think so.

Post-mortem voiding. It's common, moreso than your explanations of UTI's and yeast infections in little girls.

Quote:

Oh that is very interesting. I need to think about this.

Post-mortem voiding. It's common, moreso than your explanations of UTI's and yeast infections in little girls.

I'm sorry, what is that? Is that like when you die you lose all bodily functions??? That would make sense.

Yes, there is!

Honestly, WS is the most comprehensive site anywhere... (but you already know that...) There is just so much to search through here...and a little difficult to do even using the search button.

2nd and more simple to navigate into specific areas is "acandyrose"

I have something I saved to my computer from way back that is interesting. Parts are pretty off the wall, but in one page it gives you a great deal of facts. You just need to pretend that you don't see the
'nuts falling out of the tree' in various parts of the page...IYKWIM

I will be happy to PM you my email address if you want me to email you this page and see if I have any other undeleted stuff...(I cleaned up my documents file several months ago and deleted 95% of my JBR files...I kicked myself in the bootie about a month ago for doing it...)

Just let me know if you want more. :)

Oh Yes, I definitely am interested in reading everything I can.

I wanted to address those who are correlating JB's bedwetting with sexual abuse. It is a very poor method of proving abuse or even bolstering the case for it. *Many* children still occasionally wet the bed at the age of 6-7, an estimated 10 percent in the USA IIRC. There also seems to be a genetic correlation- if one or both of your parents were bedwetters you are much more likely to be. My husband sporadically wet the bed until he was 11 and so did his mom. Neither were ever sexually abused and grew up in fully functional families.

She wasn't just wetting, reefshadow. She was soiling as well.

It is common for the hymenal ring to be torn and stretched very early on in our society, due to the acceptability of girls and women engaging in sports, and early sexual experimentation. And make no mistake- kids experiment sexually very early on, either with other kids or solo. It is common and perfectly normal.

JB's hymen wasn't torn and stretched. It was almost completely worn away.

I'll admit, this one bugs me. Patsy said she didn't even have pineapple in the house. Did she do the grocery shopping? Or did her housekeeper?

It WAS pineapple, MrsMush. Even Lou Smit said it was. There's no "may" about it.

Apparently some pedophiles think they really "love" their victims and "care" for them. Danielle Van Dam was dressed when found.

The way I remember it, she was half-naked.

Tex, before you or anyone else go agreeing with blueeyes, I ask you to consider: there's a difference between redressing and what was done to JB. She wasn't just redressed, she was dolled up! She had her hair in ponytails and a spangly star top. She was done up in death to look like the beauty queen she was. That's one of the big red flags for me in this case. She was made a beauty queen in life by her mother. Who else BUT her mother would care if she was a beauty queen in death?

I wrote a full post about this recently. I ask that it be read.

Then why would the Ramseys just get rid of the tape when they could have as easily taken the garrote off of her neck along with the other end of the broken paintbrush and removed the binding on her wrists and discarded them as well?:confused:

In fact if they went through the effort to remove the duct tape from the home why not just take JB out of the home right after she died? It would be dark and in the middle of the night and no one saw them leaving anywhere from what I recall so it certainly was doable IMO.

imho

because it was a previously used piece of tape.

the "binding" on her wrists ...you should look at the photos, that too was just staging and tied after she was no longer conscious.

Right. And to make matters worse they were HUGE. They were bloomies bought at Bloomingdales in a pack, with the days of the week on them. JBR had her own set in her own size which she had been wearing prior to Christmas... This set was bought as a gift...and PR was reported to have said that JBR begged for them so she gave them to her...

Go to Forums For Justice and see the photograph that a poster uses in her every post as part of her signature...There with an exact pair of the same size bloomies on a 'doll' the size of JBR...

It is crazy to think any mother in her right mind would have allowed a six year old to have worn these undies to a party or to bed if she knew that she often had accidents and that she was the one who had to clean them up and comfort the child after the trauma of yet another accident...

She wasn't just wetting, reefshadow. She was soiling as well.

JB's hymen wasn't torn and stretched. It was almost completely worn away.

It WAS pineapple, MrsMush. Even Lou Smit said it was. There's no "may" about it.

The way I remember it, she was half-naked.

Tex, before you or anyone else go agreeing with blueeyes, I ask you to consider: there's a difference between redressing and what was done to JB. She wasn't just redressed, she was dolled up! She had her hair in ponytails and a spangly star top. She was done up in death to look like the beauty queen she was. That's one of the big red flags for me in this case. She was made a beauty queen in life by her mother. Who else BUT her mother would care if she was a beauty queen in death?

I wrote a full post about this recently. I ask that it be read.

Dave,

I think you keep confusing me with someone else, LOL. I never said it wasn't pineapple. Wudge mentioned that in the autopsy report it says vegetable or fruit. I always knew it was pineapple that why when Wudge mentioned that I was a little surprised.

Right. And to make matters worse they were HUGE. They were bloomies bought at Bloomingdales in a pack, with the days of the week on them. JBR had her own set in her own size which she had been wearing prior to Christmas... This set was bought as a gift...and PR was reported to have said that JBR begged for them so she gave them to her...

Go to Forums For Justice and see the photograph that a poster uses in her every post as part of her signature...There with an exact pair of the same size bloomies on a 'doll' the size of JBR...

It is crazy to think any mother in her right mind would have allowed a six year old to have worn these undies to a party or to bed if she knew that she often had accidents and that she was the one who had to clean them up and comfort the child after the trauma of yet another accident...

I have seen that picture. There is just so much information on this case that it is hard to remember every little detail. So Patsy said she put her to bed in those underwear???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back