The Ramseys are Cleared

The top two pieces of evidence are the DNA and the ransom note. The DNA does not match any Ramsey family member. The handwriting on the ransom note was not found to be a match to any Ramsey by any handwriting expert.

It's the evidence that is intimidating, not me The evidence exonerates the Ramseys. That's why the Grand Jury publically embarassed Michael Kane and the BPD by refusing to indict the Ramseys.

Yet despite overwhelming exonerating evidence and a Grand Jury's refusal to indict any Ramsey family member, some people still believe that speculation and mouse farts are proof beyond a reasonable doubt that one or more of the Ramseys killed JonBenet.

There is much more to the ransom letter than just the handwriting. IMO, more important are the words used within the letter.

To whom do they point?

In this regard, is there an expert you are relying on ?

There are several, but I have no intentions of getting into a 'search for documentation, linking' banter.

I am asking your opinion of the written words within the letter and to what suspect(s) or suspect profile(s) do you believe that those words most obviously point?

Here's another thought. IF the male DNA did happen to belong to someone who was under 10, would they be allowed to say who, under Colorado law? Or would they simply say there's no match, so the Rs are "cleared". The way I understand it, if there was a match to a person who with immunity from being prosecuted or even ACCUSED, they would not even be able to admit the match.

If this male dna was found to match a child she had contact with, it would show this was innocent dna & had nothing to do with her murder. Then you stop wasting time hoping that you get a hit on CODIS on a meaningless profile.

I just feel it's very shoddy investigating to knowingly EXCLUDE anyone logical from testing because you know they didn't commit the crime.

They test all ADULTS present so they can quickly match their profile against any evidence they are considering might be significant. That's intelligent police work. They ignore the children. That's ridiculous.

There are several, but I have no intentions of getting into a 'search for documentation, linking' banter.

I am asking your opinion of the written words within the letter and to what suspect(s) or suspect profile(s) do you believe that those words most obviously point?

To me, the rambling ransom note points to a fruitcake intruder.

To me, the rambling ransom note points to a fruitcake intruder.

Ok, if the author of the ransom letter was an intruder, what do you believe, was the intended purpose of the ransom letter?

In this regard, is there an expert you are relying on ?

Yeah, actually. Several:

FBI agent Clint Van Zandt asserted that he had been one of several FBI agents asked by LE to work up a profile of the RN writer. He claimed that within a couple of weeks after the murder, they had determined the RN writer was a well-educated female between the ages of 29 and 40 who knew the family and knew the home well; they further deduced that JonBenet was already dead when the RN was written. The caring and nurturing language in the note--"be well rested," etc. helped convince them the writer was female.

"JonBenet's mom fits the profile of the person who wrote the phony ransom note found in the Ramsey home, reveals former FBI expert. Robert K. Ressler, who helped establish criminal profiling for the feds, says that the style and language and information contained in the note point to an approximately 40-year-old white woman from the South as the author.Ressler also was reported to state: 'It's absolutely phony. Usually a ransom note just gives the basics. This one was full of colorful language and mixed messages. Then there's the matter of why any kidnapper would demand money when the victim's body was left behind. It didn't make sense' "Ressler points out that the language is feminine. 'There's almost a maternal quality to comments like, I advise you to be rested. A hardened criminal would never use those terms.' "60's-era expressions like 'fat cat,' French-influenced vocabulary such as 'attache' and the demand for $118,000 might also point to someone like Patsy, who grew up in the 60's, studied French and was familiar with her husband's finances. Someone else with that knowledge probably would have demanded more."

The CASKU folks had some stuff to say as well.

A smart cookie fruit cake for leaving not one shred of physical evidence behind

:) Yes- some of those fruits and nuts would have surely fallen off that fruitcake as he spend HOURS in the home, silently molesting and killing a 6 year old girl (who wasn't all that silent- she screamed loud enough for a neighbor across the street to hear), as he also meandered through the huge home from JBR's bedroom, her bathroom panty drawer, the kitchen and dining room (flashlight and pineapple) spiral stairs, JAR's room (paper bag with rope), basement train room (chair and suitcase) laundry area, wineceller, furnace room,etc, window well and grate...and even the parents' bedroom WITH THE PARENTS ASLEEP IN IT as he took PR's sweater and JR's shirt to leave fibers in incriminating places- hey, how did he know which sweaters they wore that day- oh, well, just a lucky guess. Nope...no fruits or nuts. Wait...there are plenty of nuts.

:) Yes- some of those fruits and nuts would have surely fallen off that fruitcake as he spend HOURS in the home, silently molesting and killing a 6 year old girl (who wasn't all that silent- she screamed loud enough for a neighbor across the street to hear), as he also meandered through the huge home from JBR's bedroom, her bathroom panty drawer, the kitchen and dining room (flashlight and pineapple) spiral stairs, JAR's room (paper bag with rope), basement train room (chair and suitcase) laundry area, wineceller, furnace room,etc, window well and grate...and even the parents' bedroom WITH THE PARENTS ASLEEP IN IT as he took PR's sweater and JR's shirt to leave fibers in incriminating places- hey, how did he know which sweaters they wore that day- oh, well, just a lucky guess. Nope...no fruits or nuts. Wait...there are plenty of nuts.

Yeah, crazy like a fox.

:):clap:

After a long time I returned to this board because of what Lacy said.

So many of the posts remind me of facts I had forgotten. When JBR's body was found the day after Xmas many of us believed the intruder story. Then, still early in the investigation, there were so many posts about the supicion of the Ramseys. I began to side with the no-intruder -- parents did it --
group. And then I bought and read DOI and wondered how religious grounded people could committ such a crime. So, for a very short time I was back to the intruder theory. The anti-intruder posters began to make me change my mind--JBR was molested and killed by a family member (MOO).

It is a hard decision to blame the parents for doing and/or commiting such an action. Reading the recent posts about Mary Lacy clearing the Ramseys I can see very clearly that family members executed the murder.
We'll never really know why.
The point I want to make is, that reading the recent posts, has strongly reinforced my Ramsey guilt theory. I'd forgotten so much about details and the posters have helped me to finalize my belief that the Ramseys killed their child and tried to cover it up with a cockameeny story about an intruder. Just my opinion.

So many of the posts remind me of facts I had forgotten. When JBR's body was found the day after Xmas many of us believed the intruder story. Then, still early in the investigation, there were so many posts about the supicion of the Ramseys. I began to side with the no-intruder -- parents did it --
group. And then I bought and read DOI and wandered how religious grounded people could committ such a crime. So, for a very short time I was back to the intruder theory. The anti-intruder posters began to make me change my mind--JBR was molested and killed by a family member (MOO).

It is a hard decision to blame the parents for doing and/or commiting such an action. Reading the recent posts about Mary Lacy clearing the Ramseys I can see very clearly that family members executed the murder.
The point I want to make is, that reading the recent posts, has strongly reinforced my Ramsey guilt theory. I'd forgotten so much about details and the posters have helped me to finalize my belief that the Ramseys killed their child and tried to cover it up with a cockameeny story about an intruder. Just my opinion.

Zelda, I especially enjoyed reading your post and I thank you for taking the time to let us know the path you took through these many years to reach your own personal finalization of your belief.

It is horrific and it was painful for me to come to the same conclusion which you have. That beautiful little girl should now be beginning college and about to start her Life out on her own out in this wonderful World. Instead her Life was stolen from her. It is horrific and so very tragic.

Zelda, you have the utmost support from me. I know it's a hard, horrible realization to come to.

group. And then I bought and read DOI and wondered how religious grounded people could committ such a crime. So, for a very short time I was back to the intruder theory. The anti-intruder posters began to make me change my mind--JBR was molested and killed by a family member (MOO).

Sounds a lot like myself !

Super de dooper Dave ( *dodges*in case he doesnt like my new nick for him)and River Rat and Trica's 'work' have all help me finally come down off that fence and to my senses.
I don't think the truth will ever come out as to Why, so may as well forget JR's admission--- but JonBenet will never be forgotten-

i just pray she rest in peace ,despite the horrible injustice done to her in her short life by the people she shouldve been able to count on to keep her safe :(

Sounds a lot like myself !

Super de dooper Dave ( *dodges*in case he doesnt like my new nick for him)and River Rat and Trica's 'work' have all help me finally come down off that fence and to my senses.
I don't think the truth will ever come out as to Why, so may as well forget JR's admission--- but JonBenet will never be forgotten-

i just pray she rest in peace ,despite the horrible injustice done to her in her short life by the people she shouldve been able to count on to keep her safe :(

My grandaughter was just a few months older than JonBenet. We lived out here and it was to us out here that Patsy waved her finger in our faces. Live with that terror..... I dont plan to end my crusade any time soon to call for the absolute truth and justice be done. Not some hokey pokey shell game !!!!

I'm reading her book about the JBR case. It's a fictional account of the Ramsey family and what happened. Told from the point of view of a 19 year old Skylar (Burke).
The first half is a damning satire--A lot about Betsey's(Patsy) social climbing skills. And a fair amount about Bix (John) as a womanizer and not so great husband. Even JB is portrayed as somewhat neurotic--the child exploited by her over bearing mother. And it hints at JB's learning abilities (or lack of.)

Then, somewhere in the middle you read of Skylar's life in numerous psychiatric hospitals--I found this boring. When Bliss (JBR) is killed a pedophile confesses to killing her (sort of like Karr.) and then kills himself.

I'm sort of bogged down now, Parsy dies, Skylar hasn't seen her years. His father comes into the picture after a long absence -- he has a new wife and a new baby.

I liked the first part because of the expose' of how newly rich folks, live in an upper class suburb.

If you read it, read it for the satire.

I started skipping the Burke part and got to a letter Patsy wrote just before she died. In the letter Patsy takes responsibility for hitting the child's head and writing the ransome note (a manuever to make John come back to her.)
Then she tried to frame Burke...

So, if you read it skip the long winded middle part.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back