Has Any Ramsey Defender Ever Given an Explanation for the Pineapple?

Why does it have to be freshly cut pineapple vs. canned pineapple???

JonBenet having eaten freshly cut pineapple is what has forever been the storyline.

Plus, they did not find an empty pineapple can.

That's the storyline.

Well, it sounds like now you are saying JonBenet ate the pineapple shortly before her death rather than early in the day...since you're moving on the intruder having brought it in.

Did the intruder feed it to her after "stun gunning" her and carrying down from her room?
How did that work?

I need to look back into all the pineapple info available. I'd think it would be fairly important to know how much pineapple was in the bowl, if it showed signs of sitting out for more hours than around midnight, if the bowl had a lid, and if there was an equal amount of cream missing from a container in the fridge. The pineapple doesn't even sound like the type that a person would put into a bowl instead of a little tray if it still had any green rind attached. That seems more like finger food to go onto a fruit tray.

Well, it sounds like now you are saying JonBenet ate the pineapple shortly before her death rather than early in the day...since you're moving on the intruder having brought it in.

Did the intruder feed it to her after "stun gunning" her and carrying down from her room?
How did that work?

Don't ask me what goes on in the minds of fruitcakes. They're fruitcakes for a reason.

Don't ask me what goes on in the mind fruitcakes. They're fruitcakes for a reason.

Oh, I'm not asking about the mindset of such an intruder...since there are all kinds.

What I would ask is how he did it...he used a bowl and a spoon from the Ramsey kitchen. Once he had her in the kitchen...how did he get her to be there and eat it?

Bear in mind...this would be one or two hours before he ends up killing her. And this is all still in the Ramsey house. A lot of time to go still.

Oh, I'm not asking about the mindset of such an intruder...since there are all kinds.

What I would ask is how he did it...he used a bowl and a spoon from the Ramsey kitchen. Once he had her in the kitchen...how did he get her to be there and eat it?

Bear in mind...this would be one or two hours before he ends up killing her. And this is all still in the Ramsey house. A lot of time to go still.

Or she ate it at the White's party.

Poor Wudge. Nobody who believes in the intruder theory can explain the pineapple. They keep tying themselves in knots trying to dispute it but it canot be disputed. And he is in the same boat. The only way that one piece of irrefutable evididence can be explained is that Patsy gave Jonbenet pineapple that night after they got home 1 1/2 to 2 hours before she was killed. The only known place that Jonbenet was around pineapple that whole day and night was the Ramsey home. The only place pineapple was found was the Ramsey home. Patsy said the only way she bought pineapple was fresh from the produce department in the grocery store sliced up and put in liitle plastic containers. And lo and behold what did the ME find in JB's stomach? Hmmmm, wonder how THAT got there? lol!

11 name Dr. Bach jumps out at me, as well as

12 others, and he completed a series of reports

13 concerning the pineapple and I think to save

14 time one of those conclusions I think I put

15 in the book.

16 Q. About the rinds being identical?

17 A. That it was a fresh pineapple

18 consistent -- fresh pineapple with a rind.

19 Q. Rind being consistent -- oh, with

20 a rind but consistent with pineapple found in

21 the house or in the bowl?

22 A. Yeah, and let me clarify that,

23 pineapple consistent down to the rind with

24 pineapple found in the bowl in the kitchen.

25 Q. Consistent down to the rind. It

1 seems to me pineapple with rind is pineapple

2 with rind. Was there something unique about

3 this particular rind?

4 A. I think they were able to

5 determine -- well, in fact, I know that

6 fellow Officer Weinheimer disclosed to us that

7 they were able to characterize it as a fresh

8 pineapple rather than a canned pineapple.

9 Q. Okay.

10 A. I think the investigation lent

11 itself as far as, and Detective Weinheimer is

12 a capable investigator, as far as contacting

13 Dole Pineapple in Hawaii, et cetera.

14 Q. Do you know whether there were any

15 other reports on the pineapple, other than

16 the autopsy reports and Dr. Bach's reports

Or she ate it at the White's party.

If so...where did the pineapple in the Ramsey house come from?

If one tries to say the pineapple at the Ramsey house isn't what she ate, one enters into strange coincidences, and rather purposeless behavior on the part of an intruder.

If so...where did the pineapple in the Ramsey house come from?

If one tries to say the pineapple at the Ramsey house isn't what she ate, one enters into strange coincidences, and rather purposeless behavior on the part of an intruder.

Favors an intruder, which supports the exonerating DNA.

I'm glad you said you believe the pineapple favors an intruder - because now you can explain to us why you think an intruder would bring pineapple to a kidnapping? It's precisely this type of behavior on the part of the intruder that has most of us baffled. Looking forward to your theory :woohoo:

Maybe you can give the ransom letter a try next....

I'm glad you said you believe the pineapple favors an intruder - because now you can explain to us why you think an intruder would bring pineapple to a kidnapping? It's precisely this type of behavior on the part of the intruder that has most of us baffled. Looking forward to your theory :woohoo:

Maybe you can give the ransom letter a try next....

I never try to explain what fruitcakes do.

Favors an intruder, which supports the exonerating DNA.

Well, concerning the DNA stuff...one would be left with an intruder who took off his gloves only to mess with the tights and the underwear, and who wore gloves through everything else.
This mind you, also being an intruder who only did a sexual assault with an object.

However...the intruder bringing pineapple...but his pineapple not being what JonBenet ate...this throws up a coincidence of Olympic proportions...especially because the intruder ends up doing nothing with it except putting it in a bowl with a spoon.

Big point is though...White's wife said there was no pineapple at their house.

This would also be among the very, very few items such an intruder actually brought with him into the house.

Too bad - :boohoo:

But, I'm not surprised - no one else who supports the intruder theory can come up with anything legitimate either.

Well, concerning the DNA stuff...one would be left with an intruder who took off his gloves only to mess with the tights and the underwear, and who wore gloves through everything else.
This mind you, also being an intruder who only did a sexual assault with an object.

However...the intruder bringing pineapple...but his pineapple not being what JonBenet ate...this throws up a coincidence of Olympic proportions...especially because the intruder ends up doing nothing with it except putting it in a bowl with a spoon.

Big point is though...White's wife said there was no pineapple at their house.

This would also be among the very, very few items such an intruder actually brought with him into the house.

Since JonBenet had some in her stomach, the intruder did something with it.

As for Fleet's wife, I have yet to see her deposition.

Wudge,

No one is asking you to state what goes on in the mind of fruitcakes, but could you at least give us your theory of what might have happened re: the pineapple, a possible intruder, when JBR ate the pineapple, why the bowl with pineapple in it is on the table? That is not too much to ask, surely?

Thanks!
Dutchess

Wudge,

No one is asking you to state what goes on in the mind of fruitcakes, but could you at least give us your theory of what might have happened re: the pineapple, a possible intruder, when JBR ate the pineapple, why the bowl with pineapple in it is on the table? That is not too much to ask, surely?

Thanks!
Dutchess

I've long held that it was a fruitcake intruder -- or more than one fruitcake. A pedophile who saw Jon Benet at a pageant is at the top of my list.

As regards the pineapple, I don't know if they found but one piece of pineapple or two pieces of pineapple or a lot of pineapple. Moreover, the pineapple is alleged to have been freshly cut. If that is true, then the tupperware container that was in a bag in JonBenet's bedroom becomes key, because, as has already been noted, freshly cut pineapple is sold that way.

If the BPD had been competent, we would know a lot more.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back