Has Any Ramsey Defender Ever Given an Explanation for the Pineapple?

Yep or...How many fireplaces were in the home? Burn pretty much anything, (a roll of duct tape or extra cording, etc.), in the fireplace and then flush the ashes...

:) yep

or sneaking it out in a golf bag

:) yep

or sneaking it out in a golf bag

Right...thats where I think the evidence is...or WAS, rather. John was way to persistant about those golf bags...thats the last thing that would be on my mind, if my child had been found murdered. Not to mention...it was DECEMBER in COLORADO.....he wouldn't be able to golf for quite awhile, and then..he was a millionaire, he could have bought himself a new set. Patsy, in her interview...said that she couldn't even remember the last time that he golfed....so he must not have been an avid golfer....but YET...he had to have that darn golfbag.

Right...thats where I think the evidence is...or WAS, rather. John was way to persistant about those golf bags...thats the last thing that would be on my mind, if my child had been found murdered. Not to mention...it was DECEMBER in COLORADO.....he wouldn't be able to golf for quite awhile, and then..he was a millionaire, he could have bought himself a new set. Patsy, in her interview...said that she couldn't even remember the last time that he golfed....so he must not have been an avid golfer....but YET...he had to have that darn golfbag.

Golf clubs.... specific pair of black jeans....

weird people.

Golf clubs.... specific pair of black jeans....

weird people.

These two things are why I think JB's head was bashed with one of John's clubs. Scott Peterson may have gotten ideas from him.

These two things are why I think JB's head was bashed with one of John's clubs. Scott Peterson may have gotten ideas from him.

Nah c'mon John had been through so much surely you don't begrudge the poor fellow a few rounds of golf:rolleyes:

alibi.jpg
Nah c'mon John had been through so much surely you don't begrudge the poor fellow a few rounds of golf:rolleyes:

What IS it with golf & murder suspects? Makes you wonder if golf leads to murder? ha

Wasn't the 'official' reason he took the clubs because they were expensive????

JonBenet told a neighbor that Santa was going to pay her a special secret visit after Christmas, and that it was supposed to be a secret. That is such a big red flag that someone was manipulating JonBenet. I don't think it would necessarily have to be one of the Santas at the parties, but could even be someone that she had contact with who told her that he knew Santa. This person could have been setting up a plan to be in the house late at night and to be able to trick JonBenet into going downstairs. I can't imagine an intruder setting a table like that unless he told her that Santa had left the kids a snack this time and that perhaps Burke was already in the basement waiting for them with more presents. I'm sure the kids knew that presents were stored down there. Only a man or little girl would get a big bowl and good spoon to serve pineapple, and I read that John could see milk or cream in the bowl. I can't find anything else about there being cream in the bowl.

i wish the police would have check for prints on the tea bag

the bag usually has string and a little piece of paper to pull it out of the bag

prints were on the bowl, they were probably on the tea bag

:biggrin:

don't know if this has been mention ...

ok couldn't she have just eaten it as a midnight snack? my little sister was quite mischievous and was lurking around the kitchen looking for late night snacks at the age of 2 or 3. all by herself. makes sense a 6 year old could then?

and in that case -- could the intruder have found her when she was in the kitchen getting her snack? or right after she ate?

i don't know the facts about this case too well ... so tell me if this is impossible !!!!

ok couldn't she have just eaten it as a midnight snack? my little sister was quite mischievous and was lurking around the kitchen looking for late night snacks at the age of 2 or 3. all by herself. makes sense a 6 year old could then?

and in that case -- could the intruder have found her when she was in the kitchen getting her snack? or right after she ate?

i don't know the facts about this case too well ... so tell me if this is impossible !!!!

Was the teabag or glass even wet from having liquid added? I wish I had followed this case online back in the late 90's.

JonBenet told a neighbor that Santa was going to pay her a special secret visit after Christmas, and that it was supposed to be a secret. That is such a big red flag that someone was manipulating JonBenet. I don't think it would necessarily have to be one of the Santas at the parties, but could even be someone that she had contact with who told her that he knew Santa. This person could have been setting up a plan to be in the house late at night and to be able to trick JonBenet into going downstairs. I can't imagine an intruder setting a table like that unless he told her that Santa had left the kids a snack this time and that perhaps Burke was already in the basement waiting for them with more presents. I'm sure the kids knew that presents were stored down there. Only a man or little girl would get a big bowl and good spoon to serve pineapple, and I read that John could see milk or cream in the bowl. I can't find anything else about there being cream in the bowl.
John calls himself 'Santa' in their book,Death of Innocence: ..and SANTA had one more thing to do.(referring to getting Patsy's bike).
SANTA is John,if you ask me.
This is just another thing the R's know the answer to,but try to pass off in public perception as being a mystery.

an intruder would have had to wait around for 2 hrs after she ate it,according to rate of digestion.with patsy's prints on the bowl...I'd say it's just as been believed by LE..Patsy served JB some pineapple upon coming home that night.

If Patsy had really cut and prepared the pineapple, they could have simply said: "She had some pineapple before we went to the White's party".

Of course, if Patsy had made the "freshly cut" pineapple, where were the outside rinds?

(detectives are supposed to "detect")
she bought it at saveway,already cut.

Make sure you give that thought to Wendy Murphy.
I think someone should.John went out of his way to say PW drugged JB with a plate of her own (cracked crab) at the party.He said this in one of his interviews.
John even made a point in DOI to say that PW fixed JB a plate of her own (I think it was buffet style,but PW wanted to be sure there was some left for JB to try).
Wendy says there can be more than one tox test.The R's were q'd about meds that were in their home.add it up.does 2+2=4?

From what I can tell of your posts you don't think anyone is guilty and you 100% discount any and all circumstantial evidence and you always choose to interpret any evidence as favoring the innocence of any named suspects and always believe its the 'unknown fruitcake' who can't be found and you are willing to espouse any number of far fetched scenarios...such as an intruder feeding JonBenet Ramsey pineapple before assaulting and killing her...if the most reasonable and probable explanation could remotely be considered evidence of guilt.
I get the succinct feeling Wudge likes to see murderers walk.

Their was a tupperware container in JonBenet's room; but given that BPD was incompetent, no one knows what was in it or why it was there.

HTH
seeing as JB did art projects in her room,it probably held beads or something.
Potato chips you take back to your room.Pineapple tends to be eaten at a TABLE,seeing as one usually uses a SPOON to eat it.
Pineapple isn't a good snack for road trips,either. :D

txsvicki,
Nobody, especially any Ramsey, saw the pineapple snack as anything other than a domestic treat for JonBenet. Thats why it was left in-place not even cleaned up by the invited guests the next morning.

There is a picture of the bowl out there somewhere, and the spoon is a small one, and there is cream in the bowl, that was how JonBenet liked her pineapple.

Where is Santa's dna then, is it on any tableware or spoons etc? Santa's special secret visit was more than likely some form of vacation abuse. JonBenet being the daughter of a millionaire required no secret visits from men in white beards to receive gifts or treats etc.

So JonBenet's death may have been a secret visit gone too far, a date with Father Christmas, where JonBenet decided enough was enough!

The pineapple snack was an unremarkable domestic treat, so much so, that when it came back to bite the parents they denied any knowledge of such an event, leaving Patsy's fingerprints on the bowl to be recorded for posterity.

Was the teabag or glass even wet from having liquid added? I wish I had followed this case online back in the late 90's.

txsvicki,
The teabag had been used, but whether with the glass it was discovered in, is another question, that only the BPD have the answer to.

Burke's was the resident tea drinker, so at some point it looks like he had some tea. All quite unremarkable e.g. Mom an kids return from a party, sit down to chill out, whilst enjoying their favorite treats, nothing sinister there, so much so, no evidence was removed!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr
Back