Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vehicles are listed on Wake County website. I am just getting the feeling the ones listed would be Brad's, ie (Z3). If Cisco is providing a vehicle it would have to be the SUV that is not listed in Wake County. I still can't see Brad being the driver of the SUV...thats all I am saying. In which vehicle was the purse located in?

IDK about Cisco- but our company car also uses company gas (read free)- so...lately we have been using the company car a lot more for private use. :rolleyes:

If YOU were Brad and you were transporting a body- would you use your company car or your shiny BMW?:waitasec:

You may be right, its just not that easy to undress and redress a deceased person that may be bloody or bleeding or other (intentionally not wanting to be graphic). Dumping her naked is explainable to an unknown possible sex assault, which is what I think he was hoping for.
I dont see them not releasing her in jogging attire unless I am missing something.

She may have been able to come home and get herself undressed from the evening before an argument ensued. Maybe she changed into some kind of sweat clothes to unwind in. Maybe she went on to bed as soon as she returned home and there was no argument. Tired from the day, tired from the party, tired after one or two social drinks and tired of the marriage went on to sleep. He's boiling mad (he's roommate stated that he would let things brew) he goes in while she is sleeping. Attacks her. They struggle....

Yes, I've been here off and on. The new information and posts on this site come so quickly I have not been able to keep up with all the posts.

Nancy's friends have been keeping busy. We had several therapists & counselors volunteer to talk about discussing Nancy's murder with our kids. My wife and I did that last night. It went well and I'm very grateful for the advice I received here and from the professional therapists. We are also trying to plan remembrance events for Nancy, and a fund to collect donations for Nancy's kids. For anyone interested in that, I'll be sure to post that info when it becomes available.

With the custody hearings, a lot of the awful details are starting to come out. The details border on unbelievable, and it still has not sunken in that "this" really happened.

I'd also like to mention that I appreciate the civility of this forum, and I'm truly amazed at how accurate many of the posters are (especially Blink34, fran, and seriouslysearching).

NancyFriend,

I wish the best for you and your family and all of Nancy's other friends as well. Y'all have been in my thoughts since Monday and will continue to stay there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus