Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time poster here, and in the spirit of full disclosure, I am a member of the media. Not news, but media none the less.
I stumbled on this forum and can say how great it is when a "think tank" happens.
Brainstorming so so effective and a long held tradition in sleuthing.

Having said that, I feel like I need to respond to those posters that feel this forum should conduct itself like a courtroom or a newsroom .
Forums are in their essence, think tanks, and all about circumstantial evidence and horse sense and some creative deduction.
For all intents and puposes, newsrooms and courtrooms deal in just the facts, or so we hope.

This particular forum is very respectful of others and well informed. They call out those who go over the line and welcome debate in a civilized manner. This is rare indeed.

Certain clues cannot be substantiated because LE will not deny or confirm publicly. I can affirm however, that seasoned LEO's live by their "hunches" and they are working diligently to prove them and have an ironclad case so that when they in fact do arrest someone, they don't walk away due to messy evidence gathering.

On the otherside of that are brilliant prosecuters like Vincent Bugliosi who put Charles Manson away for life on circumstantial evidence.

These forums also draw in posters with information that can be quite useful.
The forum has no power to convict or acquit, it is merely a mind bank.

If you want to live by court approved evidence, wait for the trail and rail on.

In the mean time, let the gathering of these well intentioned and articulate souls, who have their life experiences to bring to the table, post on!

I have to go to work now, but I will be sure to check in later....
Thank you so much for your post.

<Snip>

Brad does have a right to a fair trial with an unbiased jury. I'm sure his defense attorny will make sure of that if he is charged with Nancy's murder.

Brad is not entitled to having everyone to think he's the bee's knees, just as any of us. People have the right to think feel and say what ever they like. Positive public opinion is not a god given right.

The only place where brad is entitled to non-biasness is in a court of law and only from people deciding his guilt and from the judge.

ROFL:clap::rolling: I LOVE it!

CyberPro

How far are you from Durham? (I'm thinking of that poor girl who was killed in the early morning hours.)

I am approximately 25 mi from Durham. Nancy Cooper's house would be approx 30 miles.

The 2 perps of Eve Carson's brutal murder were little gang-banger punks who robbed and kidnapped Eve and they were caught with her car and bank card. They also confessed. They've been apprehended and indicted for murder, so they were in jail long before Nancy was murdered.

Hi, I am new here. :)

I have been reading your great posts for days.
I am a runner and a mom of 5.
So,when the news of a mom who went missing while jogging first broke, it of course caught my attention. Every day I would check FOX and CNN news for the latest. Then, I found you guys! You all have way more information than all the mainstream media news sites! Good job!

Basically, I wanted to say HI! And , keep up the good work!

I personally feel that BC is guilty. And that makes me very, very sad. NC sounds like she was a very special woman, and a wonderful mom to her 2 little ones. I wish that LE would hurry up and arrest him and make an announcement! My family is getting a bit tired of mom sitting in front of the computer so much looking for details on the case!

Anyway, hello from Texas!

I am approximately 25 mi from Durham. Nancy Cooper's house would be approx 30 miles.

The 2 perps of Eve Carson's brutal murder were little gang-banger punks who robbed and kidnapped Eve and they were caught with her car and bank card. They also confessed. They've been apprehended and indicted for murder, so they were in jail long before Nancy was murdered.
I know that, hon. Just knew Cary was nearby having visited the area. You mentioned crime not happening in early morning hours in Cary. And IMO it can happen anywhere.

:Welcome-12-june:

Runnermomof5! :)

Sorry to have to meet because of such sad circumstances!

I know that, hon. Just knew Cary was nearby having visited the area. You mentioned crime not happening in early morning hours in Cary. And IMO it can happen anywhere.

No, I said it wasn't going to happen at SEVEN AM to a jogger, in broad daylight, in Cary.

Eve Carson was murdered and dumped between 4am - 5am...in Durham...not far from some higher crime areas, by a couple gangbangers who kidnapped her from her home...a home that had an open door.

Whole different dealeo.

Okay, I went back and looked. The "bread and milk" story did originate in the "cleaning supplies" post, but as I read it and those which directly followed, it still sounds like the cops asked for video from a specific time.

Hi everyone......longtime member here but mostly just lurk :read:

Perhaps he actually made two trips to the store if, in fact there is any truth to the story that is circulating, one at 4am and another at 6am. If he did indeed purchase a cleaning item(s) at 4am he may have realized later on that he needed an alibi for being at that store in the wee hours of the morning and returned again at 6am to purchase the milk and bread (supposedly). The video would indeed show him at the store purchasing the milk and bread at 6am but it didn't occur to him that LE would rewind the tape to even earlier than 6am and that's when they realized he had already been there at 4am..........just food for thought.

I've also been pondering what exactly it was that set him off on that "particular" night/morning (in case you're wondering......I do feel he is responsible for her death). I wonder if possibly Nancy saw and spoke with friends at the party she had not been in contact with since she had returned from her recent vacation and one, or more, of them witnessed him with another woman, possibly even saw them at the Cooper home, while Nancy was away, and she confronted him about it when she returned from the party. Maybe that's why he didn't attend the party with her......he didn't want to face potential witnesses to his infidelities.

Guess I should come out the closet more often so my posts won't be so long :D

I have never mopped my floor with laundry detergent. If I have blood on my clothing it is always prespotted with an enzyme therefore any detergent would do.

I have mopped my floor with tide. It gets rid of dirt mixed with grease better than traditiaonl mopping solutions. I learned this trick the summer I worked at a Procter and Gamble plant while in college. They use tide on the floors there.

No, I said it wasn't going to happen at SEVEN AM to a jogger, in broad daylight, in Cary.

Eve Carson was murdered and dumped between 4am - 5am...in Durham...not far from some higher crime areas, by a couple gangbangers who kidnapped her from her home...a home that had an open door.

Whole different dealeo.
Was it Durham or Chapel Hill? I may have been wrong to assume it was Durham.

We don't know what time NC was dumped...or what time the crime occured or where it occured for that matter. ITA, the likelihood of a jogger being killed in broad daylight in a well traveled area is slim, but crap does happen. Look at poor Nicole Ganguzza. Unfortunately, crazies are everywhere.

I don't think NC was abducted and killed, but I think it's very important that LE canvas the area (as they are doing) and rule out all possible scenarios. I eagerly await all of their findings.

As I said somewhere else, if she hadn't come home from the dinner party, that would have opened up a myriad of other possibilities. But Brad dug a hole by saying that she left to jog and never returned, making him the last person to have seen her before she disappeared.

But Brad couldn't do that if he was guilty. He needed the extra time to clean. When Jessica called in the morning, he couldn't say "she didn't come home last night" because then she would have called police immediately. He would have had to give an excuse to bide more time. Although, the one thing that doesn't make sense is why he would have answered the phone at all.

I just responded to a post, but I wanted to do a quick intro.

First, thanks Chica for getting me on! I've been lurking several days. I live in the Cary area, and when this story first broke, I was terrified about a killer on the loose. This board actually helped ease my mind, sad as it is, that her husband was likely her killer.

I have a few questions coming in a minute..want to catch up with the rest of the posts first. :)

Sue

I have mopped my floor with tide. It gets rid of dirt mixed with grease better than traditiaonl mopping solutions. I learned this trick the summer I worked at a Procter and Gamble plant while in college. They use tide on the floors there.
That's what I love about this board. You learn so much. Mind if I ask, can this be used on all kinds of tile?

Sorry for the OT comment.

Yes, it was. I hope it brought her family some comfort.
I pray for them everyday to get through this terrible time. At least they have those two beautiful little girls to take care of! :) On another note, what's this with Dr. Baden giving his opinion about Nancy's murder when he probably doesn't have any more information than we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk