Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe Juliette Lewis is her favorite actor. She kind of looks like her and it would fit with the lying. When I first heard her mention the name I slapped my head duh!

Yes, she does sort of look like her. I wonder if Juliette Lewis's band has played at that fusion before?

I know Juliette has played in several movies in which her character was
off-balance or was as in "Natural born killers"...a psychopathic killer

Interesting about Casey being a groupie. Juiliette Lewis is now a pretty succesful lead singer of a band and they tend to stick to smaller venues.

I found some more pics on that fusion guys myspace page. She looks so happy. If I am not mistaken they were taken 6/6/08.

This was the hotbody contest: (there is more pics of her in that folder)
casey.jpg

And this was on 6/6/08: (There is more pics of her in that folder,.. wonder who the guy is??)
casey2.jpg

Aside from the look of terror on his face, he is holding onto the table for dear life, don't you think??? (my bold and italics.)

I am not defending her in any way, but in looking at the pictures just seems to me like a normal girl out having fun. Alot of the girls in the pictures have body parts etc basically hanging out, kissing on girls, but Casey does not. She is dressed appropriately in all the pics I have seen for a night at the club, and I don't make much of the various pictures with various guys could just be friends.

In going back through the 2000 or so comments on her myspace (I realized it probably has been cleaned up because activity from April 2008 to July seems almost non existent on her page) she seems like such a happy young woman, lots of friends who have or are having babies, talks alot about Caylee, planning birthday parties etc. Makes me wonder if something tragic happened around April to send this girl on a tailspin?

Also has anyone seen a mention of Cynthia Anthony born in 1980? I know she has a brother, but wondering if there is also a sister?

She was engaged at one time look at her myspace comments when she first got myspace....trying to find Caylee's daddy

Jan 5, 2006 4:42 PM
Of course I will be one of your bridesmaids!!!! And by the way congrats!!!! You guys are soo cute!!!!

[melly♥]

Jan 1, 2006 2:48 PM
congratulations on getting engaged!!! i'm sooo happy for you!! ♥

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=a76b9326-2fb0-4a03-ad90-b6f4e5d0d18d

Oct 24, 2005 3:56 PM
hey there darling...miss you so much. its so sad that i don't get to see you anymore. so when ya coming back to work??? hope you and jesse are doing good. marcus and i are doing awesome. he left me one of the sweetest comments and made me cry. i love him so much casey. i'm so glad i've finally found someone with everything i want!! love you girl and miss you give that baby kisses and hugs for me.

Could it be Jessie Grund?

I would agree except it appears that some of these pics were posted after Caylee was missing.
I am not defending her in any way, but in looking at the pictures just seems to me like a normal girl out having fun. Alot of the girls in the pictures have body parts etc basically hanging out, kissing on girls, but Casey does not. She is dressed appropriately in all the pics I have seen for a night at the club, and I don't make much of the various pictures with various guys could just be friends.

In going back through the 2000 or so comments on her myspace (I realized it probably has been cleaned up because activity from April 2008 to July seems almost non existent on her page) she seems like such a happy young woman, lots of friends who have or are having babies, talks alot about Caylee, planning birthday parties etc. Makes me wonder if something tragic happened around April to send this girl on a tailspin?

Also has anyone seen a mention of Cynthia Anthony born in 1980? I know she has a brother, but wondering if there is also a sister?

Maybe it's just me and I'm of the older generation, but I absolutely can't stand to view any of these personal pages with music embedded on them. I don't mind Youtube, because there I know I'm getting sound and often music, but on myspace or facebook I absolutely HATE it and will exit right out before looking at anything.

Pepper..............I agree! Whenever directed to a MySpace page, I always turn my sound off first! :)

I checked in to see if the child was found.

This whole story upsets me so much, I feel like I don't want to know her any better. Don't want to hear the G'ma, relatives or friends, or see the myspaces, so I haven't looked. It could be solved with ONE sentence from her. If she wants to sit in jail and be dramatic, fine. Hope they can keep her for months on present charges. I've got no patience.

She was engaged at one time look at her myspace comments when she first got myspace....trying to find Caylee's daddy

Jan 5, 2006 4:42 PM
Of course I will be one of your bridesmaids!!!! And by the way congrats!!!! You guys are soo cute!!!!

[melly♥]

Jan 1, 2006 2:48 PM
congratulations on getting engaged!!! i'm sooo happy for you!! ♥

http://comment.myspace.com/index.cf...&MyToken=a76b9326-2fb0-4a03-ad90-b6f4e5d0d18d

Oct 24, 2005 3:56 PM
hey there darling...miss you so much. its so sad that i don't get to see you anymore. so when ya coming back to work??? hope you and jesse are doing good. marcus and i are doing awesome. he left me one of the sweetest comments and made me cry. i love him so much casey. i'm so glad i've finally found someone with everything i want!! love you girl and miss you give that baby kisses and hugs for me.

Could it be Jessie Grund?

There was a comment posted way back when on a board attached to an article. An ex-coworker at Disney said, IIRC, that Casey was engaged to Caylee's father and would bring bridal magazines into work and talk about wedding plans. But suddenly this guy died in a car accident. The co-worker wondered now if the wedding was all a lie.

Thats what I am wondering also SuziQ. On her myspace she mentions the engagement to Jesse back in 2006, but never mentions engagement off just a new name surfaces a few months later of someone she is dating. There is also no mention that I could find of a car accident Caylee's father passing away etc. Just seems strange to me.

There was a comment posted way back when on a board attached to an article. An ex-coworker at Disney said, IIRC, that Casey was engaged to Caylee's father and would bring bridal magazines into work and talk about wedding plans. But suddenly this guy died in a car accident. The co-worker wondered now if the wedding was all a lie.

I think the message up there about her being engaged was to the Jesse guy who they interviewed on the news......he didn't want his last name released.

I definately agree it seems strange, from reading through her myspace comments, you can see a few months after posting about the engagement there is a comment or two that kinda hints around to her and Jesse breaking up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni