BREAKING NEWS!!! Decision on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see emotions running high.

I want to say to those who know the Mc Canns are involved that even though it is very clear they won't be charged and they may think they're getting away with it...there is a big guy up there who watches and knows everything. They cannot run away from that one.

Peace and justice for Madeleine!

Remember that from the get-go, the McCanns were able to get the highest level of British diplomats available for help.

You or I would be lucky to get a junior clerk hauled out of bed at that hour.

I see emotions running high.

I want to say to those who know the Mc Canns are involved that even though it is very clear they won't be charged and they may think they're getting away with it...there is a big guy up there who watches and knows everything. They cannot run away from that one.

Peace and justice for Madeleine!

So true Sleuthmom, so very true!

Someone big from UK is involved in this, I have said that from the beginning!

You know, after reading the latest press reports colomom posted about Payne, my imagination is running wild. I need to keep my mouth shut, but I am really starting to wonder WHO this person is...It's starting to remind me of the Johnny Gosh conspiracy theory. :eek:

You know, after reading the latest press reports colomom posted about Payne, my imagination is running wild. I need to keep my mouth shut, but I am really starting to wonder WHO this person is...It's starting to remind me of the Johnny Gosh conspiracy theory. :eek:
I too am keping my mouth shut IW, if I were to say how I feel right now about these people I would be banned from the boards!

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_headline=we-ll-savage-bungling-cops-on-oprah-show&method=full&objectid=20655974&siteid=93463-name_page.html

20 July 2008
We'll savage bungling cops on Oprah show
CLEARED McCANNS VOW TV ONSLAUGHT
By Nick Dorman

From Link:

They are set to launch a stinging attack on US star Oprah's TV show - although her rival Barbara Walters is also vying to secure the first interview with the couple. The doctors, both 40, will either go to the States or speak from their home in Rothley, Leics

Not to get political, but I don't really think that Oprah has the nads to let Kate and Gerry come on her show and launch a "Sting attack". For one, that is not Oprahs style. She also has been loosing rating since endorsing Obama. She and her producers know that McCanns have a political agenda in all of this, and I think Oprah knows to stay out of it from experiance.

She might/probably will have them on her show, but she's not going to let them bad mouth, "Sting attack" the PJ. You can take that to the bank...Oprah will!

From Link:

Not to get political, but I don't really think that Oprah has the nads to let Kate and Gerry come on her show and launch a "Sting attack". For one, that is not Oprahs style. She also has been loosing rating since endorsing Obama. She and her producers know that McCanns have a political agenda in all of this, and I think Oprah knows to stay out of it from experiance.

She might/probably will have them on her show, but she's not going to let them bad mouth, "Sting attack" the PJ. You can take that to the bank...Oprah will!

Let's hope so IW. Let's hope she asks a few interesting questions also, I wonder!

The damned cheek of this pair of child neglectors at best, to savage anyone! They should be hanging their heads in shame instead of doing the celebrities trying to manipulate the media. Thank God there are intelligent people who will always question their lies!

I know Barnaby! Maybe we will hear something early tonight. Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!!

Salem

I was under the impression that tomorrow's announcement was about if Portuguese LE was going to allow the contents of the case to finally be made open to the public... nothing more. (This train of thought came from watching various local news channels, last night. We don't have cable, so I don't know what the cable shows have been saying)

Actually, Elphaba - they are supposed to announce a "solution" to the case, whatever that might be. The speculation is that they will archive the case. But I'm waiting for the announcement. This case has been surrounded by questionable publicity, so I want to hear it from the "horse's mouth" so to speak :)

The secrecy period is actually over I believe or maybe not until the July 24th. Obviously, I'm not sure about that :) But I can not wait to hear what the actual evidence is!

Salem

monday-1.jpg

I know Barnaby! Maybe we will hear something early tonight. Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!!

Salem

I will be away all day tomorrow Salem early start so going to bed now, no hope of catching early news but praying for a half decent result, will catch up when I return very late tomorrow evening!
Still hoping for some justice for a beautiful little girl whose parents didn't deserve her!

Well good night then. I'm sure there will be news everywhere tomorrow. I did see an early paper that said a legal source of the McCanns has indicated the McCanns got word that their "arguido" status would be lifted. Not sure I believe it and won't until the Portugese papers release something. I imagine they will be the first to know.

Sleep well!

Salem

It has seemed like FOREVER waiting on Monday.

First time I've looked forward to Monday, actually.

I'm with you Texana -- I'm never eager for Monday to come. Means I have to get up early, etc.......

Salem

Our Monday is nearly over, have to wait another day....arrgggg.

Anyone have any idea what time this is suppose to "air" - ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv