You are amazing. Will be on cbc in just a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's it. What a great job Tricia does of not sounding like a kook!

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

We have them totally fooled.

:blowkiss:
LOL now all those folks living in that cold area will be in here reading our words.

LOL now all those folks living in that cold area will be in here reading our words.

Lots of us already are ! :D

We're expecting 82 degrees today ! not so cold! ( We're using centigrades not Fahrenheit ! )

Originally Posted by angelmom
That's it. What a great job Tricia does of not sounding like a kook!

We have them totally fooled.

You bet we have them fooled. I put my 89 cats in the other room. Took my pet wolf and let him run outside, double dosed on my meds, took a swig of Vodka and there ya go... makes me sound normal...

just kidding guys. The most I did was drink coffee

I missed it but it sounds like hard work this weekend and a good job. Pat on back Tricia!

Big thanks to Seriously Searching and Blink34 who worked all weekend to pull together case summary, key players, and WS/Media information so that Tricia could get prepared for this interview.

Thanks U 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blowkiss::blowkiss:

BIG HEARTFELT THANKS TO SERIOUSLY SEARCHING AND BLINK 34

You should have seen the info they provided me. Nancy Grace should be so lucky to have people like Seriously Searching and Blink34.

Because of the time spent on the other crap that went down this weekend, I literally did not have one second to get myself up to date on the case. (see what I mean by taking time away from what's important? That's what gets me so mad when I have to deal with jerks like that group)

I got up at 6 AM and read all their great work and I was up to date and ready for anything.

You guys do it all. Keep it up. This case is getting bigger and bigger and thanks to you all people can become involved and help.

Loveya,
Tricia

Wow. She was great. So well-spoken.

What a wonderful compliment. I am humbled by it. Thank you.

My job, since 1980, has been "in the media." Radio, TV and the like. I am old bat and don't know a whole lot in life but I do know the media. Still, I get nervous. Don't want to sound like an idiot. Been there. Done that.:crazy:

You bet we have them fooled. I put my 89 cats in the other room. Took my pet wolf and let him run outside, double dosed on my meds, took a swig of Vodka and there ya go... makes me sound normal...

just kidding guys. The most I did was drink coffee

ROFL. You go Girl. One door closes and then just look at the one that opened for you. :bananapowerslide::bananapowerslide::bananapowerslide::bananapowerslide::bananapowerslide::bananapowerslide:Go Tricia...Go Tricia...Go Tricia.

I tried to find the interview on the CBC website but found only links to articles written in the past week. Has anyone found the interview yet? If so, please post a link.

It was my pleasure to help you, Tricia! I didn't get to hear the interview so I am anxiously awaiting a replay. I had no doubt you were going to be great since you are a seasoned pro at this sort of thing. :)

Were you asked anything specifically about the case?

It was my pleasure to help you, Tricia! I didn't get to hear the interview so I am anxiously awaiting a replay. I had no doubt you were going to be great since you are a seasoned pro at this sort of thing. :)

Were you asked anything specifically about the case?

Nothing specifically was asked other than why the interest in the case. Nothing about the evidence or anything posted here.

LOL Well...at least you were prepared if he did ask plus you never know who may be calling now for another interview in the near future. :)

BIG HEARTFELT THANKS TO SERIOUSLY SEARCHING AND BLINK 34

You should have seen the info they provided me. Nancy Grace should be so lucky to have people like Seriously Searching and Blink34.

Because of the time spent on the other crap that went down this weekend, I literally did not have one second to get myself up to date on the case. (see what I mean by taking time away from what's important? That's what gets me so mad when I have to deal with jerks like that group)

I got up at 6 AM and read all their great work and I was up to date and ready for anything.

You guys do it all. Keep it up. This case is getting bigger and bigger and thanks to you all people can become involved and help.

Way to go Tricia! I wasn't able to hear it, but could tell from the other posters, that you did a wonderful job. I just joined WS, due to being local in the NC case. I really think this is a wonderful site. Off topic: saw your address, and wondered if you are single. My brother is 38, single, and living in Park City. Wouldn't that be something...a blind date set up on WS. LOL

Wow Tricia that is fantastic! You did a super job..and you had two wonderful lady sleuths to work with on this interview. Blink and SS are the best! :woohoo:

Wow! I didn't get to hear the interview, but congratulations Tricia. It's always nice to be recognized for what you do. I'm glad to see Websleuths is being recognized by the media. You should be very proud!

Kudos to Seriously Searching and Blink34 too!

:)
fran

I'm another who hasn't found an archived copy of the interview, but I also haven't gone through and listened to all of their newscasts.

With that said and offered as an explanation if it was referenced in the audiocast, and I just don't know it, but in this morning's Edmonton Sun, a columnist did one of those usual articles theorizing as to why this case is getting such treatment in both American and Canadian media, but their local murders and those of poor aboriginals have gone under-reported.

I didn't post this morning's link to the "media' subforum because he's really only using Nancy's case as the foundation or jumping-off point, but it might explain why some of questions asked of Tricia were about "why this case". And, because the "bleach" question at the police press conference was from a CBC Radio - Edmonton reporter, obviously somebody up there has been reading this site.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/News/Columnists/Hanon_Andrew/2008/07/21/6216591-sun.html

I live in Canada, (Niagara Falls Ontario) and it's sure not cold where I am! I really haven't heard anything about WS being mentioned around here on the Canadian news, so it's most likely centered around their area of the world in Edmonton.

I wish I'd seen this thread yesterday, in time to see/hear that interview. I'll read further to see if there's a link to it on tape.

24vph5i.gif
23sxd1u.gif
11tq6b8.gif
6ftq9c.gif

Congrats to Tricia, Blink 34 and Seriously Searching!! Way to go!!

I've been a 'lurker' for many years (even before Laci, but never posted because I don't think I'm quite as smart as you guys, you are amazing people)!
I've been following this case closely also, because I live in Alberta (and it sure isn't cold here, HOT, swimming in the river to cool off!):crazy:

Tricia, you are doing a wonderful job, I'm proud that you have been noticed for the terrific work you and all the sleuthers here do! I feel like I know all you guys, because I read Websleuths EVERYDAY, my FAV website!!!:clap:

Hope this was ok, my 1st real post!

Kel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members