Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone happen to notice that Taylor's autopsy report lists her name as Taylor Dawn Paschal? An autopsy report is a pretty official, recorded document, and it would stand to reason that they'd want to get the name right, doesn't it?

Did anyone happen to notice that Taylor's autopsy report lists her name as Taylor Dawn Paschal? An autopsy report is a pretty official, recorded document, and it would stand to reason that they'd want to get the name right, doesn't it?

Paschal would be her legal last name. I've never found any record that Vicky & Peter ever adopted Taylor, but rather were named her guardians.

:woohoo:

You're right, but I can't seem to stay away from there anymore than I can from here. I need to take a vacation from the internet!
I read there also, however I don't post there as many do from here.

If there were two shooters than why did the ear witnesses describe shots being consecutive, not simultaneous? They describe distinct shots from one gun and then the other - if it was TWO shooters they would have been shooting at the same time with each gun - one shooting Skyla, one shooting Taylor - and each girls would have been shot with only ONE gun. Plus each girl would have been shot from a similar distance - it's obvious from the autopsy that the killer was standing much further from Skyla than Taylor initially. Two shooters would make each shot on each girl made from the same distance - not one up close and one 10 - 15 feet away.

To see how fast this would have happened just think - each shot takes one second. Taylor was shot 1st - once = 2 seconds, then turn slightly right, shoot Skyla, 4 times = 8, maybe 10 seconds, then turn back and shoot Taylor again = 2 seconds. Both girls are now down on the ground 1st gun = 15 seconds. Switch guns, maybe = 5 seconds, approach and shoot Taylor twice = 10 seconds, approach Skyla, shoot 4 times = 15 seconds. second gun = 30 seconds.

Total time elapsed from 1st shot to last - one minute - with one shooter. Which is what the ear witnesses heard.

It doesn't take that long to shoot someone - especially when you are as close as the killer was to Taylor and Skyla when he pulled the 1st gun out. As fast as you can bend your finger, you can shoot.
So the killer killed 2 girls in a minute - say he went to check both girls, make sure they are dead (or mortally wounded) - another 30 seconds, maybe a minute. Wipes his hands off, throws guns in bag or trunk or wherever, takes off his bloody shirt, throws it in with the guns, gets in his car and drives away. 2 minutes tops and he's outta there. Off to dump the shirt and the guns somewhere and then home to get out of the other clothes and get rid of them, clean up. He was probably relaxing at home with a beer before sunset.

So if he's pretty cold (which we assume he was) - he is at the scene maybe 5 minutes. That's all. One shooter, no witnesses, job done, 5 minutes and he's home free. Nobody to tell - rat him out or get nervous. If it was two shooters I surmise one of them would have started cracking by now which is why most good criminals who aren't in prison don't do stuff like this in pairs, they don't TRUST other people to keep quiet. They do it alone, and I think this killer did. He had two guns, (and maybe more) because he wasn't sure of the target or if he'd need more firepower or maybe have to shoot his way out of something---since he didn't - might as well use BOTH the guns on the girls, confuse the cops a little.

My Opinion
Show me where it goes into all that detail about what the "ear witness" heard! Wow! I had no idea she could claim the exact shots, in the exact time span, and know exactly how long it took.

Your theory isn't working for me. No one says that because there were two shooting at near the same time that the shots would overlap. Both shooters shot both girls and doesn't mean it was one person either. Nothing you have said here tells me specifically that it proves one shooter. Even that one would turn on the other one! Makes no sense to me. Why would he? They both shot a little girl and they both are in as much trouble. It is not at all uncommon that they wouldn't talk. Usually the ones who DO talk are not the shooters!!

Someone with the hate and rage that this shooter(s) had might very well have been targeting Taylor but to make her suffer even more, shot her best friend while she watched helplessly. Could Skyla have been hit several times, staggering back away from the shooter, before the deadly bullet hit her? Maggie
If they wanted Taylor to watch...they wouldn't have shot her in the face 3 times. Skyla was hit 8 times, but I would have to assume out of those only a couple would have been while she was still standing. They unloaded a gun into her...JUST LIKE HER GRANDMOTHER SAID THEY DID!

Looks like LifeSaver and another poster left at same time.

ah, LS I'm guessing you needed a way to "gracefully" exit WS after being caught in a lie by Tom'sGirl. So you ARE the poster at T with the exact same avatar.

Good points..
Who saw the POI in extremely important to this investigation...IF they are anyway connected to the girls or LE or any powerful people in town, I would have to 'question' what they said..
Another question I am waiting to hear answered is, Why did it take "anyone' 3 or 4 days to say they saw the POI...
Where was the POI on what road, each time HE was seen? I suspect someone on one of those roads knows the POI...

It's just possible the Okmulgee County Sheriff is SMARTER than we think...but what shut his mouth?.....jmo

If I was a local I would be very concerned the people involved have connections or money. If these were young punks who did this I think it is unbelievable they haven't been arrested yet. Completely unbelievable. So it wasn't young punks or something stinks.

I don't mean to be disgusting but I think that groin shot on Taylor could be very important. The location and the angle.

If I was going to defile the groin area of someone lying on the ground on their back I would make the shot different depending on if they were a man or woman. For a man I would be almost right on top of him, shooting down. For a woman I would be much farther back away from her feet. I shouldn't have to say more.

Now look at the angle of the groin shot on Taylor. The shot missed to the left but I think the intent was there. The bullet traveled up her body and partially exited by her shoulder blades. Could that angle even be obtained without bending down. Unbelievable.

Albert, I too found this very interesting. The groin shot bothered me the most out of all the shots on the girls bodies. My initial reaction was that this shot was intended to say something. An angry male shooter who knew Taylor and had tried or wanted to do sexual things with and she said no?? or possibly a female shooter who was saying "don't mess with my guy?" Stupid ideas probably... but I can't shake the feeling that the shots to the face and the shots to the groin are making a loud statement.

In other news concerning topix, the janey reference as the person riding wit the poi is interesting. Found her xanga site. Only 1 friend and that friend is all over youtube with very explicit sexual videos, most with older, grandmother type women. Extremely gross!

Sheza told me it was okay if I shared this information. She said there is a rumor going around, in the Weleetka area, that a man named Cousins bought a white pickup from a NA man from Texas. It was supposedly sold to him, in Dustin, about 2 months ago. She restated that this was a rumor.

FlowerChild, maybe your source will have heard about this.

Paschal would be her legal last name. I've never found any record that Vicky & Peter ever adopted Taylor, but rather were named her guardians.
In her Obit and at school she was known as Paschal-Placker. That is what TAYLOR wanted to be called, so she was Paschal-Placker.

Show me where it goes into all that detail about what the "ear witness" heard! Wow! I had no idea she could claim the exact shots, in the exact time span, and know exactly how long it took.

Your theory isn't working for me. No one says that because there were two shooting at near the same time that the shots would overlap. Both shooters shot both girls and doesn't mean it was one person either. Nothing you have said here tells me specifically that it proves one shooter. Even that one would turn on the other one! Makes no sense to me. Why would he? They both shot a little girl and they both are in as much trouble. It is not at all uncommon that they wouldn't talk. Usually the ones who DO talk are not the shooters!!

I will go looking for the article where the earwitness is quoted - she imitates the pattern of the shots and says it was two guns. It was all at once, literally it was less than a minute- with a short break between the two sets of shots. These people were less than a mile away and outside, the woman and her son I believe - and the father is retired LE - I am sure they are familiar with guns and the sound of gunshots. From what we know this was a very limited window of time 5:05 to 5:20 - maybe 10 or 15 minutes at THE MOST. The killer(s) weren't lollygagging around after they shot down two kids and got blood on themselves either. By the time the Plackers got home at 5:20, they were gone.

We will have to agree to disagree - I believe it was one shooter, an adult and targeted at Taylor. Doesn't mean the shooter wasn't young, but I don't believe it was a "kid" (much less TWO kids who can keep this all so quiet for over 2 months and came home with blood on their clothes, shoes etc). I just think this killer acted alone and for whatever reason he had some serious hate on for Taylor or someone in her family. If it was 2 "kids" (under 18) then OSBI had better do some serious looking at other crimes because these are some seriously disturbed kids with access to multiple firearms and I would be wondering who ELSE they hated that much? They STOOD OVER the bodies and shot them point blank, they shot a child in the FACE 3 times - that's some seriously damaged sick kids, IMO. OSBI seems to believe the killer(s) are in the area - thus the rumored "order" to bring in registered guns to be tested by OSBI - they must have a good (and unique) bullet to compare if they are doing this and it has a secondary effect of smoking out anybody who DOESN'T bring in his guns to LE AND his family. If it WAS kids using Daddy's guns - somebody is gonna have to tell Daddy - if he hasn't already...panic time!

My Opinion

In her Obit and at school she was known as Paschal-Placker. That is what TAYLOR wanted to be called, so she was Paschal-Placker.
LOL, I'm aware of that!

However, legally her name would have to be changed for legal documents like her SS#. Anyone can submit what they want in an Obit, and in many cases if submitted by different family members information will vary.

LOL, I'm aware of that!

However, legally her name would have to be changed for legal documents like her SS#. Anyone can submit what they want in an Obit, and in many cases if submitted by different family members information will vary.
We already knew it was one of the 4 kids who was Taylor's parent - obviously it was one of the two Paschals - likely Jennifer - since she carried the Paschal name and so did Taylor. Jennifer is not closely linked to the family - she doesn't show up in ANY of the family records online so likely she is Taylor's bio-mother who gave her up at birth. - Taylor was 13, that means Jennifer would have been 18-20 when Taylor was born. For whatever reason Jennifer wasn't with the father and either was unable to care for Taylor or maybe just wanted her parents to raise Taylor and surrendered full permanent legal custody to them. The family obviously doesn't want to discuss Taylor's bio Mom/Dad - perhaps the situation was a bad one?

Regardless they family has ALWAYS referred to Taylor as Paschal-Placker - even if her legal name was Paschal.

My Opinion

Regardless they family has ALWAYS referred to Taylor as Paschal-Placker - even if her legal name was Paschal.
And that was the point when I answered the question as to why the ME's Report read Paschal and not Placker!

Sheza told me it was okay if I shared this information. She said there is a rumor going around, in the Weleetka area, that a man named Cousins bought a white pickup from a NA man from Texas. It was supposedly sold to him, in Dustin, about 2 months ago. She restated that this was a rumor.
Why didn't Sheza post it here herself?

Skyla was a stick wasn't she. I hope she carried dirt in her pockets to keep from being blown away by the wind.

I will go looking for the article where the earwitness is quoted - she imitates the pattern of the shots and says it was two guns. It was all at once, literally it was less than a minute- with a short break between the two sets of shots. These people were less than a mile away and outside, the woman and her son I believe - and the father is retired LE - I am sure they are familiar with guns and the sound of gunshots. From what we know this was a very limited window of time 5:05 to 5:20 - maybe 10 or 15 minutes at THE MOST. The killer(s) weren't lollygagging around after they shot down two kids and got blood on themselves either. By the time the Plackers got home at 5:20, they were gone.

We will have to agree to disagree - I believe it was one shooter, an adult and targeted at Taylor. Doesn't mean the shooter wasn't young, but I don't believe it was a "kid" (much less TWO kids who can keep this all so quiet for over 2 months and came home with blood on their clothes, shoes etc). I just think this killer acted alone and for whatever reason he had some serious hate on for Taylor or someone in her family. If it was 2 "kids" (under 18) then OSBI had better do some serious looking at other crimes because these are some seriously disturbed kids with access to multiple firearms and I would be wondering who ELSE they hated that much? They STOOD OVER the bodies and shot them point blank, they shot a child in the FACE 3 times - that's some seriously damaged sick kids, IMO. OSBI seems to believe the killer(s) are in the area - thus the rumored "order" to bring in registered guns to be tested by OSBI - they must have a good (and unique) bullet to compare if they are doing this and it has a secondary effect of smoking out anybody who DOESN'T bring in his guns to LE AND his family. If it WAS kids using Daddy's guns - somebody is gonna have to tell Daddy - if he hasn't already...panic time!

My Opinion
You have not heard me say one single time I thought it was kids because I certainly don't! I don't know where you got that. I believe it was two male adults. I don't think they were "targeting" (as in ahead of time) either girl. I believe it was random to a point. I firmly believe they have killed before and were cold, calculating, and will not turn on one another at any time.

If it was literally "all at once" it would go towards two shooters.

FlowerChild, maybe your source will have heard about this.
What year was that pickup?

Is this the same source that claimed the grandmother lied about seeing the wounds and then we find out through the autopsy that she was pretty accurate so MUST have seen them? :rolleyes:

Why didn't Sheza post it here herself?

I believe she gets tired of being set upon every time she posts something that she has heard. I sent her a PM here and asked her about it when I saw it at T. She said that it was a rumor she had heard and told me I could post the info if I wanted to.

What year was that pickup?

Is this the same source that claimed the grandmother lied about seeing the wounds and then we find out through the autopsy that she was pretty accurate so MUST have seen them? :rolleyes:

She probably SAW from a distance, and was told by GPa - but according to 1st responders (she arrived after they did) she wasn't allowed to touch or approach Skyla's body. She was outside the tape. She also would have seen Skyla's injuries at the funeral home (if she wanted to).

My Opinion

That isn't the way she described it happening. I think she was there before they were and before the tape went up. But it doesn't explain your "source" calling her a bold faced liar. I think the autopsy says that is not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member