Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are welcome, Sarah.

I am at the end of my rope being treated like I'm stupid!!!!

Is Christine the only moderator here?
If for any reason you feel a post is offensive, just hit the alert tab up near your post # .

Not all MODS can be online 24/7, but another MOD may be able to help you with a problem post.

If for any reason you feel a post is offensive, just hit the alert tab up near your post # .

Not all MODS can be online 24/7, but another MOD may be able to help you with a problem post.

Thank you, TG. I'll file your information for future reference :).

I am also going to PM you a little later.

Jennifer Juanita is Vicky's brother Tony's daughter. Vicky's Jennifer is NOT the same, her middle initial is M I believe. Jennifer M is about 30/31 years old, Jennifer Juanita is 33/34. They ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON. It is confusing to have TWO Jennifer Paschals but one is Vicky's and one is Tony's.

My Opinion

So is the Jennifer Paschal Johnson that Sheza mentioned Jennifer M?

Jennifer Juanita is Vicky's brother Tony's daughter. Vicky's Jennifer is NOT the same, her middle initial is M I believe. Jennifer M is about 30/31 years old, Jennifer Juanita is 33/34. They ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON. It is confusing to have TWO Jennifer Paschals but one is Vicky's and one is Tony's.

My Opinion
To add to the confusion there also is a Jennifer Paschal who is 57 listed :)

Here's the info. and age of J.J. Paschal

PASCHAL, JENNIFER JUANITA (Age 32)
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
Associated names:

spacer.gif

CUSTER, JENNIFER J
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK

Possible Relatives:
spacer.gif

PASCHAL, TONY C

As per Veromi.net/PulicRecords

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

This is the information I found on the two Jennifer M Paschal's in the state of Oklahoma. IMO, the information is generally very accurate from Intelius.

Jennifer Marie Paschal age 33
PREVIOUS ADDRESSES:
Yukon, OK
Raeford, NC
Cushing, OK
San Antonio, TX
El Paso, TX
RELATIVES:
Christopher E Paschal
Chris Paschal
Lynda K Paschal

Jennifer M Paschal age 31
PREVIOUS ADDRESSES:
Oklahoma City, OK
Nichols Hills, OK
San Francisco, CA
Waco, TX
RELATIVES:
John Mark Paschal
William Paschal
Linda Patterson Paschal
L P Paschal
Allen West Paschal
Adrienne S Paschal

PS. The 2nd Jennifer Paschal graduated from Casady High school, a very affluent private school and lived in Nichols Hills. This is not the mother of Taylor.

FYI.
Jennifer Marie Paschall's DOB is 02/23/75
Jennifer J Paschall's (Tony's daughter) DOB is 10/6/75.

Thanks Okie ties!!! :clap:

I knew I'd read it, didn't have time to find it online or in my notes today - I had the BD's wrong in my mind, but I knew the Jennifer Juanita was Tony's and the Jennifer M was Vicky's. It's really EASY to get confused - PLUS there are a whole OTHER set of related Paschals (the set Jessica from the guest book is in) - they are children and grandchildren of Joel and Lorene Paschal - Joel is Carl Paschal's Brother. Carl and Ruby Paschal are Vicky and Tony Paschal's parents. Oh and we assume that Ruby Paschal was Joe Mosher's mother, before she married Carl or Joe was adopted by the Paschal's from someone named Mosher? It's the only way he (Joe Mosher) can be Vicky's brother, which she and he say he is.....

Joel and Lorene had 6 kids - Jimmy Carl, Troy J, Cecil Lee, Patricia (Walker/Sexton), Esther and John Eugene. There are a few ne'r do wells in THAT bunch of Paschal's as well - a couple currently in prison, a couple formerly in prison etc.

Geesh, it takes a whole NOTEBOOK just to keep the various players in this mess straight!!!

My Opinion

Skyla's autopsy is hard to digest but it looks to me like Skyla was shot mostly from the back. She must have had time to spin and was gunned down. This must be why the shots are much more wild on her than Taylor.

What I can't figure out is which shots to Skyla were from the larger weapon.

If I understand the shots these are the entrance wounds and trajectory:

#1. Back of right arm from back and left(her left). This is the one that broke her arm. I wonder if this wasn't the larger weapon. Could this be the proof that there were two shooters. Right after the smaller gun started shooting at Taylor the other shooter opened up on Skyla???? If there was only one shooter, the wild shots on Skyla should be from the smaller weapon because it appears that was the weapon used first on Taylor. This is going to take some thought.

#2. Back of right arm, flesh wound, from back and left.

#3. Left shoulder in the back. Slightly forward, downward and to the right. This is very high on her left shoulder.

#4. Back of left arm from back going downward and to the right.

#5. Right front chest going slightly backward, slightly upward and to the left. This is the one where they recovered the bullet. I wonder if this is the larger weapon.

#6. Front chest going slightly backward, upward to the left. I'm still a bit confused by this one.

#7. Front abdomen from front going back, downward and to the right. This was where she was shot in the stomach.

#8. Under the right jaw line, going slightly backward and to the left. This is the one with the powder burns on her skin but not around the wound. I think this is specifying a distance, close but not inches.

I probably made some mistakes so I will have to draw this out better to see if everything matches. I think one of the problems is that one of the back/front drawings on the autopsy is showing the holes in the clothes, not the body.

I don't quite understand #6 yet. It says it has an atypical exit wound and I think that is because the exit wound has an abrasion ring and only entrance wounds usually have abrasion rings.

I'm sorry if this is confusing but I am in a hurry. I am assuming all of the rights and lefts are referring to Skyla's right and left, not the shooter's.

Well all I know is birth records indicate the following

Jennifer M Paschal 2/23/1975 mother is Lynda (Frances) Paschal 9/26/1947 and her father is Charles Eugene Paschal 1/24/1943 they were married in Grayson Texas 3/28/1969. But ya know it doesnt matter no matter what birth records show you are gonna say you are right and this is wrong so I give up!

My Opinion

Per my buddy in Weleetka these are local people LE would like to talk to - the Southerns live (most of the time) less than 2 miles from the crime scene near the Keloughs off Bryant Road.

Tavis B Southern is married to Crystal Harris - Crystal's brother is Dillon Harris. Crystal and Dillon's mother (deceased) was Gail Kelough.

Evidently the Southerns are proving somewhat difficult to find as of late.

The list is
David Eugene Southern DOB 5-10-76
David (Davie) Wayne Southern DOB 4-1-65
Donnie Southern (no info)
Tavis B Southern DOB 6-3-83

Associated are:
Dillon Scott Harris DOB 7-10-83
Crystal Harris (currently incarcerated) DOB 2-1-85

Incarceration history available:

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...RTAL30&doc_num=243461&offender_book_id=134566

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...RTAL30&doc_num=385943&offender_book_id=204946

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...RTAL30&doc_num=421780&offender_book_id=234042

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...RTAL30&doc_num=512524&offender_book_id=302018

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...RTAL30&doc_num=522313&offender_book_id=308812

The Harris kids seem to have drug problems and Dillon has assault charges too, the Southern Boys seem to have more of a burglary, assault, theft history although they do seem to get arrested with guns in their vehicles....

This is just information rumored to be asked about by local LE as they go around trying to locate people they'd like to talk to. It does NOT MEAN these people are POI's or suspects, LE would just like to talk to them.

My Opinion

Well all I know is birth records indicate the following

Jennifer M Paschal 2/23/1975 mother is Lynda (Frances) Paschal 9/26/1947 and her father is Charles Eugene Paschal 1/24/1943 they were married in Grayson Texas 3/28/1969. But ya know it doesnt matter no matter what birth records show you are gonna say you are right and this is wrong so I give up!

You are obviously correct on THAT Jennifer M Paschal, but I do know that Jennifer Juanita's parents are Tony Carl Paschal and Linda Jenkins Paschal. Jennifer Juanita is NOT Vicky Paschal's daughter based on the information I have. If you find something different please post it because I have Jennifer Juanita as Tony and Linda's daughter.

Facts are facts, can't argue them - but I cannot find ANY information that Jennifer Juanita is Vicky's child - only that she is Tony and Linda's child.

My Opinion

Unless I am blind I don't think whoever made the drawings on the autopsy report for Skyla noted the entrance wound for wound #6. This bullet must have entered her lower right side and exited her left side slightly higher up. So this was a side to side shot.

It appears she was found on her back/left side so I wonder if this shot was made after she was down.

FlowerChild, I posted something about Dillon Harris awhile back on the psychic thread. You might want to check that. Sheza said one of my drawings reminded her of Dillon Harris!

We aren't chatting on this link, but know you probably meant discuss and post.

We do however have another link/thread here in this Forum for Chit/Chat if anyone is interested, in fact we have many others.

Why must you correct her. We all know what she meant. At least she was trying to be nice.
Sheeesh TG I think you need to take a break.

that isn't Crystal Kelough in that photo. You pulled up the wrong Crystal.:)

I thought it was about Crystal Harris. She and Dillon are related to the Keloughs, because their mother Gail was a Kelough. Isn't that correct, Missing Sarah. I think I read that when I was reading about Dillon. Not certain!

FlowerChild, could Donnie Southern be younger? Would your source know that. Could he still be in his teens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500