Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #80

Status
Not open for further replies.
quotes from Mark Fuhrman re: the flurry of calls on June 16:

Now, what we’re learning here is that this timeline is tightened up to June 16, and now we can even tighten up just exactly what kind of activity was actually going on that afternoon. Later in the afternoon, starting at about 3:00 o’clock, we have a source that has shown us that there is a flurry of cell phone activity from Casey’s phone. Some of those calls, six in a row, that are just a two minute or two apart, trying to get a hold of her father, six phone calls to her mother and two other individuals which we are not describing at this time.

yeah, i heard about these calls, but has it ever been stated if the calls were answered???.....i'm guessing that's something LE is keeping close to the vest....?

The only reason I brought up the flurry of calls scenario was the thought that Cindy was told that one was to her mother. Which gives rise to this new info from her.

Kyle was one of the friends, and the other name was not released, and since the source for all of this to date is Mark Furman, it could have been grandma.

IMHO

IIRC, it was Kyle and Jesse.

quotes from Mark Fuhrman re: the flurry of calls on June 16:

Now, what we’re learning here is that this timeline is tightened up to June 16, and now we can even tighten up just exactly what kind of activity was actually going on that afternoon. Later in the afternoon, starting at about 3:00 o’clock, we have a source that has shown us that there is a flurry of cell phone activity from Casey’s phone. Some of those calls, six in a row, that are just a two minute or two apart, trying to get a hold of her father, six phone calls to her mother and two other individuals which we are not describing at this time.

I don't know if anyone has posted this, but when you make a cell phone call, it is sent from the nearest tower - and police can get that information from the phone company.

We must remember, the police are not giving us all the information they have. They do not want to disclose all of their evidence as it would hinder their investigtion.

yeah, i heard about these calls, but has it ever been stated if the calls were answered???.....i'm guessing that's something LE is keeping close to the vest....?

Mark F stated that the calls were not answered.

IIRC, it was Kyle and Jesse.

Please send me the link reflecting confirmation of Jessie, as I've only seen that as a theory on WS, not in any affidavit or (not that it confirms anything) a newsbit. Thanks in advance!

I heard it was Tony. I don't know what's going on with the reporting here (media), but they're making me crazy!!

Please send me the link reflecting confirmation of Tony, as I've only seen that as a theory on WS, not in any affidavit or (not that it confirms anything) a newsbit. Thanks in advance!

What if ??... The Anthony's are backing Casey in the way that they are because they feel guilty for not answering her calls on the day that Caylee "went missing." Casey is very manipulative. Could it be that when the GP's found out what happened, Casey said to them ... "look I tried to reach out to you for help and you wouldn't even answer my calls ... so I handled things the best way I knew how." ?? That scenario, to me, could work no matter what you believe happened to Caylee, accidental, abducted or worse. And it is the only thing that makes sense as to why and how the family is behaving. I can so hear Casey blaming whatever happened on the family by using the fact that they weren't there when she needed them as justification for whatever she did after.

Mark F stated that the calls were not answered.

oooooooooh, i didn't read that....just reading over the Greta transcript & got to the calls & how many....thanks Suzi!...i'll read further...

LE already knows what area these calls were made from, imo.....interesting

If cindy is saying her mom heard caylee on a call with casey, she is basically saying her daughter lied about casey's dissapearance date, thats the only thing i could see it proving at least. I don't see her motive in this except to try to throw LE off of their timeline. So if Zanieda didn't take caylee on the 16th and Casey was sleeping at Tony's during this time where are we supposed to believe Caylee was sleeping?

i remember something along those lines too, very early on, hmmm....WAIT, i think it was someone that claims they saw her in some other state, early on?....gosh that'll drive me nuts now, but i remember someone saying they saw Caylee & she told them that..."spelled with a C"....no 3 yr old would feel the 'need' to tell someone that, i agree.....

actually IIRC she said" my name is caylee antony", not anthony, that's how the knew it was her, supposedly.

What if ??... The Anthony's are backing Casey in the way that they are because they feel guilty for not answering her calls on the day that Caylee "went missing." Casey is very manipulative. Could it be that when the GP's found out what happened, Casey said to them ... "look I tried to reach out to you for help and you wouldn't even answer my calls ... so I handled things the best way I knew how." ?? That scenario, to me, could work no matter what you believe happened to Caylee, accidental, abducted or worse. And it is the only thing that makes sense as to why and how the family is behaving. I can so hear Casey blaming whatever happened on the family by using the fact that they weren't there when she needed them as justification for whatever she did after.

TOTALLY agree with your thoughts!

Please don't flame me for this if it's already been discussed. Just politley let me know.
It seems Casey doesn't tell the truth. So what if the "nanny" really didn't have her for 31 days what if it were less and shes just throwing us off. We know the dates grandparents last saw her, but that could mean nothing.

The only true date at this point of Caylee last being seen alive is June 15th as there is a video of her at the nursing home visiting her great-grandfather.

From that day on, LE is still working out all the stories being told on who last say Casey here, there and everywhere. When friends last saw Caylee with Casey.

So the starting point is June 15th regardless of what anyone is saying because there is documented proof Caylee was seen and seen alive.

Please send me the link reflecting confirmation of Tony, as I've only seen that as a theory on WS, not in any affidavit or (not that it confirms anything) a newsbit. Thanks in advance!

I swear I heard it, too. I really, really think the 2 people were named. I do not have time to search now. Already did for a few min. But, I do not usually remember something as fact if it is not. I try not to, at least.

If no one finds it, I'll try to look later.

Casey talking to Caylee is NOTHING NEW. Casey claims to have talked to her the day Cindy picked Casey up and told her mother she was missing. Casey said (lied) that Caylee called her for 1 minute and then the phone hung up and when she tried to call back it was disconnected. Its just the same old story that has been spun. Oh yeah. sure, you get a call 1 minute and the next the phone is disconnected. There is nothing to this folks. Nothing new. Poor Cindy has just lost it and thinks she has a good explanation. Cindy is so strung out she doesn't know what she is saying or thinking anymore!!!!

I don't know if anyone has posted this, but when you make a cell phone call, it is sent from the nearest tower - and police can get that information from the phone company.

We must remember, the police are not giving us all the information they have. They do not want to disclose all of their evidence as it would hinder their investigtion.

exactly...that's what i'm thinking....LE will find out, if they don't already know where Casey was, when the calls were made.....they'll show if she ventured out to the "nanny's" home & all that malarky...imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie