Searching For Anna Book: Download and Comments

Yea! I hate to even admit this, but I have yet to order my copies. I want to get a copy for me, and one for a good friend who lives overseas in Doha, Qatar. (middle east) She is a real book worm, and travels extensively...she is also in a major international book club (though a web ring of some sort), and I think I could get her to suggest the book as a read.

I gave a copy to my mom and ordered another one for myself; my mom ordered 5 copies to give out to friends. I also asked her to ask them to write reviews and rate the book on lulu and amazon. That's a great idea about giving one to your friend who is in a book club. I'm going to bring mine to work sometime and see if any of my co-workers are interested in borrowing it.

I want to remind everyone of the Project Jason Birthday Campaign (www.projectjason.org). We have donated $27 from Searching for Anna royalties to the campaign, and it is my hope that WebSleuthers will remember what good work Project Jason does and how much Kelly has helped us in our own case.

I want to remind everyone of the Project Jason Birthday Campaign (www.projectjason.org). We have donated $27 from Searching for Anna royalties to the campaign, and it is my hope that WebSleuthers will remember what good work Project Jason does and how much Kelly has helped us in our own case.

Annasmom:

You are repeating yourself. And not only that, you are repeating yourself. :)

I want to add this little tidbit: The sales of Searching for Anna has surpassed the 100 quantity milestone (103 to be exact). Not exactly a "bestseller", but not a bad start with little marketing beyond word-of-mouth. Thanks guys!

I've been helping a friend get out her book on Meditation, proof-reading, etc. She says that for every ten books she sells, she will buy a copy of SFA and donate it to a library.

I've been helping a friend get out her book on Meditation, proof-reading, etc. She says that for every ten books she sells, she will buy a copy of SFA and donate it to a library.

Sign me up. What is the title and where can I purchase it?

I would like to buy it, too.

The book is called Any Time Any Place Meditation for Your Earthwalk, by Susan Bradfield. It was just submitted to Lulu.com yesterday, so it should be available through Lulu's website very shortly. Doogie can clarify how long that might be, and how long the delay is before Amazon and Barnes and Noble will be listing it (Doogie being the technical brains behind Searching for Anna, as well as the designer and author of the Foreword and Chapter 20.)

Is it possible to include a direct link to LULU on the forum or in all the posts so it would be easier to order the book? It might be discouraging to some to have to backsearch through all the posts to find the connection. Just a thought.

Is it possible to include a direct link to LULU on the forum or in all the posts so it would be easier to order the book? It might be discouraging to some to have to backsearch through all the posts to find the connection. Just a thought.
The direct link to order Any Time Any Place is: http://www.lulu.com/content/4479513

Susan Bradfield, the author, has promised to purchase a copy of Searching for Anna for every ten of her books she sells and to donate it to a public library.

The direct link to order Any Time Any Place is: http://www.lulu.com/content/4479513

Susan Bradfield, the author, has promised to purchase a copy of Searching for Anna for every ten of her books she sells and to donate it to a public library.

Just a suggestion, but you could put the link in your signature, that way it shows up on all your posts.

I am pretty sure that Joe meant the link for Searching for Anna. It can be found through the searchingforanna.com site (which is in my signature at the bottom of my posts) or directly from

http://www.lulu.com/content/2005085

Those of you who have Facebook accounts... you can add the application "I read/We read" and add "Searching For Anna" as one of your favorite books. You can also write a review on there and recommend the book to your Facebook friends!

Those of you who have Facebook accounts... you can add the application "I read/We read" and add "Searching For Anna" as one of your favorite books. You can also write a review on there and recommend the book to your Facebook friends!

What a great idea, Gina!

Is the book available in other languages? I am thinking about Italy? How we would promote the book?

Is the book available in other languages? I am thinking about Italy? How we would promote the book?

Such an excellent thought Bern. Way to go! :dance:

I doubt the book is available in other languages, but I'm sure we'll find out soon. If we could get a couple of copies sent to some schools in northern and southern Italy, perhaps the word will spread? I will try to think of resources.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back