Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe a 'message' was sent with those shots, to someone in Taylor's family saying: Possibly one of the following phrases,

mouth shots: that's for squealing, you talked too much, we don't like snitches, keep your mouth shut, you should have kept your mouth shut, you should have kept your 'word'.

Goin shot: Screw You! see what you get when you Screw me on a 'deal'.

Thanks. I had been wondering if he was going to provide an update.

Cloudajo and Claycat, I don't believe that fellow is who he claims to be. I wouldn't believe what he said. I think way more people than we ever imagined are "someone else" on that forum.

People are needed on the case over on that thread....Tricia needs info!!! HELP! (NO ONE BOTHERED TO COME!!!)

Tricia and I did the best we could on reporting on what was happening in this case tho. I only had time to give her a limited rundown of what was going on here. She handled it like the pro she is and ran with it. She did a great job, of course! Christine also did a fantastic job. Kudos to both of them!!

I think several shots entered the back

Some of the links online are to abbreviated versions or summaries some without the drawings etc. I just wanted people to know I had the full ones if they wanted them. I will keep them in case the online links go dead or change (as online things sometimes do) and make them available to anyone who wants them. I think they may prove important if we have movement in this case. Thank you. I just wanted to be sure I had the full versions. I was able to download the ones with pictures and have copies as well that can be scanned in the future if required.
And I think OSBI has an idea of who did this - but at this moment, they can't PROVE it. My current prayer daily is that there is DNA that will "seal the deal" both for an arrest and the DP at the trial. I also believe they may know who the killer(s) is/are and that is why this case is not full blown out there in the media like we would like.

This is how I come here and post and hold on and trust that this will be solved...perhaps it will help some of you who struggle with frustration and anger and pain over this case. Thank you, I find it helps me alot.

This case is the very definition of "faith" - believing in something you can't see, hear, touch or prove - but I DO HAVE FAITH that this case will be solved and the killer(s) will face justice here on earth AND in the afterlife. Hell is too good for a killer who does this to innocent girls who could have done NOTHING to deserve being left on the side of a country road. People are more respectful with their trash than someone was with two precious girls lives. This wasn't an accident, or an illness or even a disaster, this is pure evil walking among us with a human face. But I HAVE FAITH, and I affirm every day that someone with something so nasty inside will soon be exposed to the world as the coward and that he is, in every way. This is NOT A COLD CASE, and it's not over and there WILL BE JUSTICE - I say it every day. The killer(s) will face the future they have earned now and for all eternity, they cannot escape and they cannot be redeemed - there isn't enough forgiveness in the universe to make this right. From your mouth to God's ears, please let their be justice for these precious girls.

Skyla and Taylor deserve our FAITH - we pay homage to them if we stick with this and continue to trust there will be justice for them. They are no longer just two girls from Weleetka Oklahoma, they are now OUR daughters, carried in our hearts and so much white light, so much love from so many, stretching from coast to coast will illuminate the darkness that hides the killer(s) - they can run but they cannot hide - we will see to that. We just have to KEEP THE FAITH! It's funny because sometimes, especially in the very beginning, I felt like I was grieving for my own child. No one could have worded it more eloquently than you have. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. My Opinion

We have to believe that something so evil will eventually be found and pulled from the gutter in which he lies. No one, especially a child deserves to be shot in the manner in which they were and left on the side of the road like road kill. This person wanted those girls to be found. He was brazen enough to leave them, made no attempt to hide their bodies in the woods nearby, which tells me he wanted to leave a message. If he had a gun, he could have ordered them to walk further from the road and into the woods making it harder for them to be found. Just my opinion.

I believe a 'message' was sent with those shots, to someone in Taylor's family saying: Possibly one of the following phrases,

mouth shots: that's for squealing, you talked too much, we don't like snitches, keep your mouth shut, you should have kept your mouth shut, you should have kept your 'word'.

Goin shot: Screw You! see what you get when you Screw me on a 'deal'.

Very good point!

Cloudajo and Claycat, I don't believe that fellow is who he claims to be. I wouldn't believe what he said. I think way more people than we ever imagined are "someone else" on that forum.

Lauren,
Yes, thanks. I realize it is a rumor and there are no media links or any confirmation on this. I still like to read it all and consider information coming from various sources.

Lauren,
Yes, thanks. I realize it is a rumor and there are no media links or any confirmation on this. I still like to read it all and consider information coming from various sources.

Yes, just realize there are quite a few conversations going back and forth between the same person. They post under different names and locations. Of course, the real people in there then are accused of also being the same person. That is why I registered and use the same name in both forums. No mistake about it, I am real!!

Observations and "what ifs"<snipped>

Maggie, interesting observations.

As you say, it could have been a statement to distance himself. I also think if he did drive by the girls walking back from the bridge he would have pulled over and would have spoken to them, even if for a minute (and maybe he did).

I wish we knew more about the comings/goings of everyone that weekend (and for that matter, every day starting in mid-May leading up to June 8th). School ending, family reunion, etc.

The Plackers may have said no initially because 1) they weren’t home so were uncomfortable with it and/or 2) Skyla’s mom was coming to pick her up soon.

I don’t think you sound unsympathetic, just asking questions. But, even with the criminal activity surrounding the girls, it seems like they were very sheltered from it by their parents. Both doing well in school, in 4-H, in Students Working Against Tobacco (SWAT), High School Musical stuff. So that’s why I find it difficult to go with the drug delivery, unless the request was masked as something else by someone else. But without knowing who was there that weekend and other details, it's hard to say.

I don't think those would be considered in the back tho. Posterior refers to the midline point, but not exactly from behind. It is a bit misleading. OSBI has also stated they were shot only in the front.

I think maybe those are the wrong autopsy reports.

Observations and "what ifs"<snipped>

Maggie, interesting observations.

As you say, it could have been a statement to distance himself. I also think if he did drive by the girls walking back from the bridge he would have pulled over and would have spoken to them, even if for a minute (and maybe he did).

I wish we knew more about the comings/goings of everyone that weekend (and for that matter, every day starting in mid-May leading up to June 8th). School ending, family reunion, etc.

The Plackers may have said no initially because 1) they weren’t home so were uncomfortable with it and/or 2) Skyla’s mom was coming to pick her up soon.

I don’t think you sound unsympathetic, just asking questions. But, even with the criminal activity surrounding the girls, it seems like they were very sheltered from it by their parents. Both doing well in school, in 4-H, in Students Working Against Tobacco (SWAT), High School Musical stuff. So that’s why I find it difficult to go with the drug delivery, unless the request was masked as something else by someone else. But without knowing who was there that weekend and other details, it's hard to say.

Very well spoken, Cloud

When it says the direction of the bullet the reference point is the victim.

Wound no. 1, direction forward, means the bullet is moving to the front of Skyla. Entrance posterior means what it means. There is no way she was facing the shooter when wound no. 1 happened.

If you go to the bottom of Skyla's autopsy it has a back view of a torso and a frontal view or a torso, the drawings go side to side, not up and down. The wounds are numbered. If wound no. 1 has an ent. on the back view and an exit on the front view, she wasn't shot from the front.

The full body views with the bodies standing erect aren't showing body wounds they are showing holes in the clothes.

Why didn't you just put it the way it was in the bolded part? You reworded it to leave out all reference to posterior or lateral. Why change it to prove your point? I am sure many of us have printed the autopsy reports and can check them. There is no need to change the wording to put your own.
I didn't "reword" anything - I copied/pasted the ACTUAL autopsy report for SKYLA about the shots (everything after the roman numerals I-VIII). The only thing I ADDED WAS THE BOLDED WORDS BEFORE EACH ROMAN NUMERAL and my comments after the _____ at the end of the autopsy report section.

I REPEAT, I DID NOT REWORD OR ADD ANYTHING.

When it says the direction of the bullet the reference point is the victim.

Wound no. 1, direction forward, means the bullet is moving to the front of Skyla. Entrance posterior means what it means. There is no way she was facing the shooter when wound no. 1 happened.

If you go to the bottom of Skyla's autopsy it has a back view of a torso and a frontal view or a torso, the drawings go side to side, not up and down. The wounds are numbered. If wound no. 1 has an ent. on the back view and an exit on the front view, she wasn't shot from the front.

The full body views with the bodies standing erect aren't showing body wounds they are showing holes in the clothes.
The drawing of the NAKED body with no clothes sketched on is the ENTRANCE WOUNDS/EXIT - it saws "ent" and has a roman numeral to denote WHICH entrance it is. The "I" wound is clearly from the FRONT of Skyla, not the back.

I am going to figure out a way to put the autopsy reports page by page in my WS album as JPGs. This way everyone can "see" what we are referring to.

My Opinion

The drawing of the NAKED body with no clothes sketched on is the ENTRANCE WOUNDS/EXIT - it saws "ent" and has a roman numeral to denote WHICH entrance it is. The "I" wound is clearly from the FRONT of Skyla, not the back.

I am going to figure out a way to put the autopsy reports page by page in my WS album as JPGs. This way everyone can "see" what we are referring to.

My Opinion

good idea FC

qzq109.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics