General Discussion-Thread No. 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to think it was a search associated with, but not for JLY's property.
In other words, I think they did not name the location so it did not tip his attorney where they were going. These today were in his hands for 6 months, so sealing really does not compromise anything.

But if it was Liz's home in 07-07, he would have known about it, correct?

Where else could it have been to justify being sealed for 180 days?

Great find on the Coach stuff up above. Ribbon and all. :)

But if it was Liz's home in 07-07, he would have known about it, correct?

Where else could it have been to justify being sealed for 180 days?

Great find on the Coach stuff up above. Ribbon and all. :)

Not necessarily.
The cops swear these key witnesses to secrecy...the right thing to do.
Who knows, she may have become an Amber Frey

Not necessarily.
The cops swear these key witnesses to secrecy...the right thing to do.
Who knows, she may have become an Amber Frey

All I can say is if LE served a warrant on her house, after reading the probable cause - if she was still dating him - well, :eek: enough said.

All I know,

Is that today, I tried to keep an open mind.

Pat Young is covering for her son's "indiscretions"!

Enough already, get Cassidy AWAY from them!

Colin Willoughby...DO YOU hear me YET?

I AM A VOTER!

Covering indeed:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3365337/

On the day of Michelle Young's death, Jason Young went to his mother's house in Brevard. His mother, Pat Young, and stepfather, Gerald McIntyre, told investigators that Jason did not remove any luggage from his SUV while at their house and did not wash, change or throw away any clothing.

After learning of Michelle Young's death, he headed back to Raleigh with his parents, sister and brother-in-law, the warrant states. Upon his arrival at the home of his sister-in-law, uniformed deputies searched his car and seized the contents. According to the warrant, the dark shirt seen in hotel video was not recovered.

I read on yet another forum that JY's territory is South Carolina (Novo Nordisk job). Some woman mentioned that she met JY in New Orleans (work related) and he was very flirty, this in Dec. 06, I believe). She had no idea of the murder. It is said that he has a girlfriend. He probably has many. Personally, I think he is unattractive. That mouth and nose are hillbilly! He is a hillbilly.

I read on yet another forum that JY's territory is South Carolina (Novo Nordisk job). Some woman mentioned that she met JY in New Orleans (work related) and he was very flirty, this in Dec. 06, I believe). She had no idea of the murder. It is said that he has a girlfriend. He probably has many. Personally, I think he is unattractive. That mouth and nose are hillbilly! He is a hillbilly.

Imagine jason with dark hair........can you see it ?

del1.jpg

newly released search warrants coming up on Greta....

eta....okie dokie...i see you folks already know about this....i'm just happy to see that the media is back on this!!

Covering indeed:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3365337/

On the day of Michelle Young's death, Jason Young went to his mother's house in Brevard. His mother, Pat Young, and stepfather, Gerald McIntyre, told investigators that Jason did not remove any luggage from his SUV while at their house and did not wash, change or throw away any clothing.

After learning of Michelle Young's death, he headed back to Raleigh with his parents, sister and brother-in-law, the warrant states. Upon his arrival at the home of his sister-in-law, uniformed deputies searched his car and seized the contents. According to the warrant, the dark shirt seen in hotel video was not recovered.

Shortly after his second appearance, he is shown headed toward a side exit where hotel employees discovered a rock had been placed in the door jam to keep the door from closing and automatically locking, investigators said.

"It also made it unnecessary for anyone to use their keycard when re-entering through this door. This is important because the keycard system records when a keycard is used. It also records to whom the keycard has been assigned."

Jason Young's key card was used on one occasion, approximately six minutes after he checked into the hotel, according to the affidavits.

that's how he did it with the key card!!!.....surely to God this will be arrested soon....his DNA is in the blood too!...& then the jacket...he wore that jacket when left to go back & beat Michelle to death......:furious:

Truth though isn't it ? I agree - very sick.

They even took pictures and blabbed about it on the websites and offered to show them to a select few.

OMG. What is wrong with them? To do what he did, there's obviously something very, very wrong w JY. And for them to choose to traipse around & be in the house with the complete horror of Michelle's violent death & her blood everywhere--something is wrong with this picture. And to take pictures??? And offer to show them to a select few? Blabbing on websites??

Completely unimaginable

newly released search warrants coming up on Greta....

eta....okie dokie...i see you folks already know about this....i'm just happy to see that the media is back on this!!

Oh God, Greta's playing the 911 call.

Thanks for the heads up, close.:)

" Daddy did it. "

An evil, crude hillbilly.:yuck:

OMG. What is wrong with them? To do what he did, there's obviously something very, very wrong w JY. And for them to choose to traipse around & be in the house with the complete horror of Michelle's violent death & her blood everywhere--something is wrong with this picture. And to take pictures??? And offer to show them to a select few? Blabbing on websites??

Completely unimaginable

All true I swear.

i know....even now, it's still chilling to hear that 911 call:(

so, did this sweet child see "Daddy" murder "Mommy"? And then stay with her in this enormous, bloody mess with Mommy looking so frightfully & violently dead..... until the afternoon?????

All true I swear.

this psych stuff is actually my field, but this is WAY out of my comprehension. I'm thinking this is actually beyond mental illness..... somehow this completely unfathomable behavior transcends sociopathology & psychopathology, & moves straight into the EVIL realm.

this psych stuff is actually my field, but this is WAY out of my comprehension. I'm thinking this is actually beyond mental illness..... somehow this completely unfathomable behavior transcends sociopathology & psychopathology, & moves straight into the EVIL realm.

Yes this is the most horrible! They are traipsing around in the still bloody bedroom, where Michelle fought for her life and her baby boy's life. And they're in there trying to look for ways to clear the killer and also trying to bring question as to the credibility of LE's hours and weeks of solid investigation!

You're right on the money sunflowers, realm of evil.:mad: Definately.

Little Cassidy was left in the bloody scene yes, until about 1:30 pm when Michelle's sister came by to pick up some print out Jason had called her to go get at the house. Meredith walked in to that scene and saw those bloody little footprints and her battered sister dead on the floor.

Cassidy says "daddy beeding" as well.

I agree with evil - I had the misfortune to read the words Kim Young posted, all the lies are now showing through the warrants. The arrogant little mouthpiece (family friend) continues to spew and make excuses for all these details in the warrants at other websites. They accused Meredith, they accused even Linda Fisher of this crime, anyone but the person responsible for it. It is one excuse after another. It is definitely very close to evil, just like what Jason did to Michelle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea