MySpace Links/Comments & Facebook comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like someone set up a tribute MySpace site for Caylee.

:praying: for Caylee

I couldn't help but notice how pretty the site is and that it looks so professionally done. I also noticed a majority of the friends have pics of Caylee for their icons. I couldn't stand to look at it for very long cause it just broke my heart. This is just a sad, sad situation for such a sweet little innocent soul...may God protect her wherever she is.

Cindy

I couldn't help but notice how pretty the site is and that it looks so professionally done. I also noticed a majority of the friends have pics of Caylee for their icons. I couldn't stand to look at it for very long cause it just broke my heart. This is just a sad, sad situation for such a sweet little innocent soul...may God protect her wherever she is.

Cindy

Casey, the family, the BH, LE, all have forgotten that this is about Caylee, not Casey.

:praying: for Caylee

Has anyone else seen this? http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15753753

Click on the word pics under Jesus’ photo and look at the 9th picture. Is this Caylee? I believe it is!

The person holding her looks like Jesus Ortiz who was killed in a car accident in May 2007. I ‘ve read through all of the comments on his myspace as well as all of the comments on Casey’s page. They were on each others friends lists and from the comments on the suspected photo of Caylee I think the detectives should be questioning Stephanie she would know what the relationship was between Casey & Jesus and if he is indeed Caylee’s father. His family said they would provide DNA for LE.

Does anyone else think this picture is Caylee?

This is not Cindy Anthony's myspace. She has stated that she just turned 50 and this person is 52.

Plus she's listed as "Single" ... would've been a surprise for George had that been Cindy's

Has anyone else seen this? http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=15753753

Click on the word pics under Jesus’ photo and look at the 9th picture. Is this Caylee? I believe it is!

The person holding her looks like Jesus Ortiz who was killed in a car accident in May 2007. I ‘ve read through all of the comments on his myspace as well as all of the comments on Casey’s page. They were on each others friends lists and from the comments on the suspected photo of Caylee I think the detectives should be questioning Stephanie she would know what the relationship was between Casey & Jesus and if he is indeed Caylee’s father. His family said they would provide DNA for LE.

Wow great catch!

Sure looks alot like Caylee to me!

Absolutely heartbreaking this young man is gone.

(here's a close up of the pic)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=29472255

No, this little girl is hispanic and older. You can click on the picture and enlarge.

Somewhere there are some pics of Caylee when she was 1-2 years old. This little girl looks about that age in the pic to me but I could be wrong. As for being hispanic - not sure what that means. Why couldn't Caylee be part Latino/Puerto Rican? The post is May 2007 and Caylee just turned 3. If it's not her, the resemblence is definitly uncanny.

No, this little girl is hispanic and older. You can click on the picture and enlarge.

Sorry, no offense. this is a sore spot with me...what does a Hispanic
look like? since I'm hispanic, I would like to know. I hate it when people tell me I don't LOOK hispanic.

Sorry, no offense. this is a sore spot with me...what does a Hispanic
look like? since I'm hispanic, I would like to know. I hate it when people tell me I don't LOOK hispanic.
I just happened on this post. I did an "image google" on Hispanic, and found mostly dark haired, dark eyed images. So, I would say that is generally what Hispanic looks like. Is that offensive?

All the hispanic people I know, have beautiful skin, gorgeous large dark eyes and very dark hair........usually very pretty like Jennifer Lopaz.......IMO My husband's best friend's family are in this description, though the grandma is in her 90's now, and heavier, she sure is pretty still. The guys are so handsome.

I'm afraid that picture does not at all look like Caylee IMHO - that baby's skin appears rather darker than Caylee's to me.

Could it have been a niece of Jesus', instead? Seems like he was a much-loved friend and guy.

Not at all Caylee. And not to be offensive, the child does indeed look hispanic or latin. The eyes, nose and hair color are all different. Not at all Caylee.

I am one half Portuguese. I have heard comments (including from my sister in law, who is Hispanic) that I don't "look Portuguese." I don't take offense to it because...well because I know I don't and I'm ok with it. Almost all of my paternal family members have certain features owing to their Latin ethnicity ("Latin" includes Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French). Thick dark hair, brown or hazel eyes, olive toned skin, nasal shape, heavy brows, to name a few. My 2 siblings inherited more of our father's features, while my "look" of fine brown hair, gray eyes and fair skin seems to come more from my mother's heritage, which is mostly Irish. I *do have dark brows, though...I think of myself as the "mutt" of the family. LOL

I read this before and thought that Casey wrote it. I keep thinking about it and went back to it and found that Cindy wrote it in her MySpace blog:

July 3 – Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, allegedly posts the following message* to her MySpace blog:
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught
"She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?" [sic throughout]

And Cindy said that she didn't have any reason to question where Caylee was when Casey kept telling her that Caylee was sleeping or at the beach with the Nanny, etc.? How about the last line - sounds like she knew that Caylee wouldn't be watched out for by Casey.

It's a very sad case. I think that George and Cindy and Lee should be charged with not turning in a bad mother who took off with her child, especially when the excuses were running rampant.

Where is Caylee?

I am one half Portuguese. I have heard comments (including from my sister in law, who is Hispanic) that I don't "look Portuguese." I don't take offense to it because...well because I know I don't and I'm ok with it. Almost all of my paternal family members have certain features owing to their Latin ethnicity ("Latin" includes Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French). Thick dark hair, brown or hazel eyes, olive toned skin, nasal shape, heavy brows, to name a few. My 2 siblings inherited more of our father's features, while my "look" of fine brown hair, gray eyes and fair skin seems to come more from my mother's heritage, which is mostly Irish. I *do have dark brows, though...I think of myself as the "mutt" of the family. LOL

Laci Peterson was Portuguese on her fathers side.

I read this before and thought that Casey wrote it. I keep thinking about it and went back to it and found that Cindy wrote it in her MySpace blog:

July 3 – Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, allegedly posts the following message* to her MySpace blog:
Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught
"She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?" [sic throughout]

And Cindy said that she didn't have any reason to question where Caylee was when Casey kept telling her that Caylee was sleeping or at the beach with the Nanny, etc.? How about the last line - sounds like she knew that Caylee wouldn't be watched out for by Casey.

It's a very sad case. I think that George and Cindy and Lee should be charged with not turning in a bad mother who took off with her child, especially when the excuses were running rampant.

Where is Caylee?

I am stuck on this post. The speech patterns do not sound like anything I have heard Cindy use. Also, the quality of the emotions expressed here don't correspond to anything I have seen her convey, either. She really reacted upon being questioned by LE regardin this post, as if she knew nothing about it. She attributed, in Cindyspeak, all the myspace posting to Casey. She testified, or implied in testimony may be a better way to describe what she said, that she doesn't know anything about computers/myspace.
Interesting, isn't it? What has really gotten my attention here, also, is that I don't see any posts, before or after this one. I have asked in a few places if anyone else has seen any, but I've never heard back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck