Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWA - LOVE your siggy --- that was one of my first thoughts - WHO does that?

She would be EXTREMELY smart right now to admit was an accident -- lead them to the body -- and not get charged with murder.

if - a very big if - it was an accident, she fessed up, led them to a body, what sort of charges would she be facing now?

Not at all, and smoke one for me... can't leave the office right now. And even know I feared this all along, well - the reality is still hard.

I smoked 2... UGHGHH.. this is making me mad.. I hope they find Caylee.

Personally I think her bond should have been revoked as soon as she was more worried about "taking a shower" than finding her daughter..........

guys...I can't stop crying....this is too much. I knew Caylee was probably gone but I held on to hope....this world sucks for so many of us!!!!
Caylee!!!!!!

I stopped to throw a supper in the oven and come back to see the thread has been flying. I check headlines...

Yikes!

"Results Say Body Was Decomposing In Anthony's TrunkResults Say Body Was Decomposing In Anthony's Trunk"
http://www.wesh.com/news/17314603/detail.html

OMG! I did not want to see these headlines. My head tells me Caylee is no longer with us, but my heart wants to think otherwise.

Casey, tell LE what you know! Bring your baby home!

Hold up, y'all.

In George's written statement to LE, he said he got home at 9:50pm on July 15 and his spouse was crying in the garage and informed him that she just found out that Caylee was missing.

But, the owner of the tow yard stated to LE that when George and Cindy arrived earlier in the day to pickup the car, George apologized to him about Cindy being upset, that it was because their granddaughter was missing.

So - When exactly did they find out Caylee was missing?

Yup...There are a host of reasons I hope they looked at George's cell phone pings, etc. to track HIS locations from the morning of the 14th of July to about the 17th...

The more we read the more it looks like something was known sooner and that he's the one who knew something.

Ok I got it :

How to get her to confess (I grew up very catholic - so this would totally work on me)

Have a Priest (In full Catholic garb) talk to her in a very small room...

"God will for give you...yada yada"

sigh just a suggestion......................................................................

Part of me is saying "Yes!" and part of me is howling "No!"

Now is her chance to do something right. Let them find her. Take them to her now. Please make this end.

Oh Caylee. I'm sorry. I'm going to go home and hug my toddler for a long time.

Grrr - the server is enough to make me nutso....

- WESH and Sentinel both reporting results
- Casey left w/BH so she's probably going or is home by now
- Very unlikely she has led them to a body -- we would have been alerted by the activiity
- Cops remain at JB office

"Officials have offered Anthony a partial immunity deal if she admits 3-year-old Caylee Marie died as a result of an accident."

WHy should they do this? This let's her off the hook if it was murder.

They better have this deal worded that she only gets limited immunity if they actually find the body.

I am sick to my stomach. I am crying. I knew this was coming since we read those new documents. But it doesn't make it any easier. :(
I wonder if Cindy and George know yet? I hope they BEAT the truth out of their ungrateful, thieving, lying daughter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

Can you image having that monster in your house, when you know (really know) what she did. Kick her to the curb.

Cindy had posted a blog online that Caylee was missing. Casey had taken her away and wouldn't let her speak to caylee. Casey was hiding out from her mom. Both were missing. They found her later that day through amy and through the car. Then they found out she was REALLY missing.

Thanks! But why would George and Cindy be that upset if they really thought Caylee was with a babysitter? Why would George bother telling the owner of the tow yard that she was missing if he didn't find out until 9:50pm?

Unless he lied in his statement to LE . . .

I really think they helped cover it up. IMO.

Casey, it's all over now- go to jail and hell for what you put everyone through and the extreme lengths to which you went. Good-bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member