Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
That cannot be real! They haven't looked for her once! I just threw up a little in my mouth.
Of course it's real. Lp is revoking Casey's Bond so they have to come up with 50k to get her back out.

imo

Yep they are really throwing alot of crazy stuff out now. Not only did someone have to break into the tow yard to put a body in there, but they also had to break in to take the body out. Since they didn't find the body in there when they picked the car up. Whatever.

Hey! NO TRESPASSING!!!!

I'm re-watching NG, and when they show the video of Cindy standing in the open garage with the "no trespassing" signs, there's a woman with her back to the camera, and she looks like Beth Holloway! Same hair color, same hair length/style, and same body type.
There was something on the threads the other night that Hollaway was going to be with the ones coming to look for caylee.

Reannan,
Maybe you can help me with something. When this case was just getting started someone came on here and said Caylee's eyes were dark, sad and showed fear.
They also said that they study videos of children and freeze frame them and focus on the eyes. Do you remember reading this? I always thought Caylee had a "please help me" look in her eyes.

I do not know what to make of that reverse speech stuff - but I find it interesting. They get some creepy stuff sometimes when they reverse the speech of small children who can't speak well yet - but they chatter a lot - like my sweet 22 month old does. I wonder if anyone has reversed the speech on the "Caylee video" - the one where she is reading the book.

Me too. She looked very fearful. But it could be because she was in nursing home and a lot of children get scared in that enviornment. Maybe she didn't know the GG that well and he's really sick. I used to look like I was going to self implode in every picture of me on Santas lap. I couldnt stand it. Could be something like that?

Just a thought.

My own baby -who loved my gran very much- had the same look when my gran was in a hospice bed.

The GG looks so sweet. She is cuddling up to him. Sometimes Children sense when someone is very ill; and do not know how to react to their feelings of empathy.

I know a few people here said that it was normal for their kids to not be fully speaking by aged three. It is odd to me, with working with children for a decade before I had my own -in which all of them were fully speaking by aged three.

Of course it's real. Lp is revoking Casey's Bond so they have to come up with 50k to get her back out.

imo

they would need the full amount, not 50k, the security bond for a half mil goes away when they take her back

She is saying that it is repulsive as they haven't looked for her in any way. TES was just called YESTERDAY and they are none profit.

This is money and material things to be mailed directly to the anthony home and or in a trust for Caylee.

The grandaughter that they have not defended or searched for ONCE.
I guess I thought that fund was set up in the very beginning when the search for Caylee was new. Billboards, t-shirts, bracelets, information distribution, very sad rolling billboard driven by granpappy to Oviedo following clues from "Casey's world". That sort of thing. Locals were very anxious to help get the word out in the beginning, so I thought these funds went towards organizing and implementing those first efforts.

I have HUGE thoughts on that, that I haven't even been willing to share with myself yet. WHY would he lie about knowing Casey if all he did was party with her??? Anytime someone lies, there is a reason for it in my opinion. I hate liars. They are usually lying because they are guilty or ashamed of something. Very simple really, so what was "Tony" guilty or ashamed of????

I know, right! I am very suspicious of him. I think KC needed help after she killed Caylee, but I am kinda on the fence about George. :waitasec:

I think Cindy believes that because she put up "No Tresspassing" signs George now has a legal right to Shoot reporters who step on her lawn.

I was trying to figure what was up with all the signs. I mean c'mon how many signs do ya need? Isn't that just drawing more attention? Isn't that jsut goading the media?
I think someone is off their medication....:confused:

Welcome to WS, Kindralore! Just for a moment suppose that they already know what happened and came to terms with it from day one (not day 32). Now apply that to what you see in their actions and reactions.

This really made me think. I was trying so hard not to go there in regards to C and G but... Thank you SS. You always hit it head on.

Everyone>>> What happened to the Tony Padilla question thread sticky? The only one left on the board seems to be the support thread.

She is saying that it is repulsive as they haven't looked for her in any way. TES was just called YESTERDAY and they are none profit.

This is money and material things to be mailed directly to the anthony home and or in a trust for Caylee.

The grandaughter that they have not defended or searched for ONCE.

Exactly. Who's accountable for this money? I truly hope that people aren't donating to their "trust fund" or dropping stuff by the house.

Donate to TES, instead.

O my! why would they need gift cards to grocery stores and department stores, even the office stores as far as i know the flyers were donated right What r they trying to do get casey some new paper to wright the script and buy dinner as well

imo
If it was only $50,000, they'd probably be able to do it.

The problem they had in the first place was coming up with collateral worth the remaining $450,000 to cover the bond company in the event Casey did a runner.

She was lucky to have had the relative freedom she's enjoyed for the past week, which she's completely blown by keeping her mouth shut.

It's not likely anyone else is going to come along who's willing to bet the farm on her.

I was trying to figure what was up with all the signs. I mean c'mon how many signs do ya need? Isn't that just drawing more attention? Isn't that jsut goading the media?
I think someone is off their medication....:confused:
I take it you didn't keep up with the Stacy Peterson case. Drew Peterson is famous for the same antics only his were with parking cones. >wink<

It is not established that he was at work, and Lee got to the house before Casey and Cindy got there because George told him about the car being towed and stated that he was worried "about your mother"

George had the car from around 2 ish until God knows what time. His time is unaccounted for.

George was starting his new job during the bond hearing.

Yes and when Lee got there the stinky car was in the garage , I thought that comment in the police report by him seemed strange. Almost like it was unusual for it to be there.

What I would like to know is, where is George? He's been MIA since we last saw the video of him pulling out of the garage (can't remember if that was 6am yesterday or 6am today, lol). I wonder if he just can't stand to be in the house and really has nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance, or is he "MIA" as in "running from the law while he can"....just sayin !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong