Are You All Ready To Take Action?

Nedthan Johns

Reaction score
Website
www.
I have been helping Trish in sending out the link to supportramseyTruth web site and now I am asking everyone to help. Not only will this get our message out, it may bring Charlevoix residents to this site to discuss the case from their point of view. This can easily be done through the help of the Charlevoix Chamber of Commerce web site, http://www.charlevoix.org/frame-members.htm (click list of all categories, when you get there) where they nicely supplied e-mails for all the major businesses in Charlevoix. I ask that everyone pick 3 letters of the alphabet (please post back on this thread which letters you are e-mailing, so we don’t duplicate our efforts) and e-mail those sites the following:

Subject Heading: Ramsey, Friend or Foe?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do the citizens of Michigan know that John and Patsy are STILL SUSPECTS in the murder of their daughter JonBenet Ramsey???

Are there citizens of Michigan like Charlevoix resident, Russ Mize (a Republican) that stated, “I don't think that he has a prayer, to tell you the truth, because when they (area residents) hear his name, they're disgusted!!” source: http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/article/0,1299,DRMN_15_2870239,00.html

Is it fair that a 6 year old child lies cold in her grave while her father makes promises to the citizens of Michigan, yet never followed through on his promise to his own daughter that he would do everything it took to catch her killer? LIED about a foundation in her name that was built on the promise of helping other children, yet to this date, not only does the foundation NOT EXSIST it has yet to help ONE SINGLE child in 6 years?

Read on to learn the TRUTH about YOUR candidate John Ramsey….and then ask yourself, is this the TYPE of man you want in charge of making major decisions in your state?

New Web Site Reveals the Truth about John Ramsey’s Political Site

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE June 24, 2004
tgrif@xmission.com
Support Ramsey Truth.com
www.supportramseyTRUTH.com

New Web Site Reveals the Truth about John Ramsey’s Political Site.
www.supportramseyTRUTH.com

A new website has been launched to counter the political website set up for John Ramsey at www.supportramsey.com Its address www.supportramseyTRUTH.com

John Ramsey, the father of murdered JonBenet Ramsey, recently announced he was running for the state legislature in Michigan. His website at www.supportramsey.com appalled many people who are familiar with the JonBenet Ramsey murder investigation. “We believe John Ramsey is manipulating the truth at the very least,” said website founder Tricia Griffith. “We decided to let the Michigan voters know what we feel is the truth and show how John Ramsey is not being up front with his constituents, in our opinion.”

The website, www.supportramseytruth.com, takes point by point from John Ramsey’s website (www.supportramsey.com) and shows the people of Michigan and the world the real story behind what John Ramsey is trying to pass off as the truth concerning the JonBenet Ramsey investigation. The truth about the “killer’s DNA, the truth about the civil judge’s decision that said an intruder killed JonBenet, the truth about Ramsey civil attorney Lin Wood.

It’s ironic that there is not one website set up on the world wide internet by the family of JonBenet that deals with her murder, her life, her story; yet John Ramsey has a beautiful website set up for his campaign. There were promises made by the Ramsey’s, a $100,000 reward, a foundation, the list goes on and on. Yet, nowhere can this information be found on any website owned or operated by the family. Any of the websites set up by John and Patsy Ramsey for JonBenet no longer exist.

We encourage the media to expose the truth about this case. Visit www.supportramsey.com and click on “Status Family Tragedy.” Then come to www.supportramseytruth.com for what we believe is the truth.

tgrif@xmission.com
www.supportramseytruth.com

Demand a special prosecutor in the JonBenet Ramsey case.
www.petitiononline.com/jbr246/petition.html

Join the discussion regarding Ramsey’s political campaign and the evidence in the murder of his daughter, JonBenet Ramsey. Join us at www.websleuths.com

Want proof that Patsy Ramsey wrote the ransom note? Judge for yourself…
http://www.acandyrose.com/02182003dh911motion.pdf

If you want to see justice for JonBenet Ramsey, send this e-mail to everyone you know and make sure to sign the petition asking for a Special Prosecutor in this case.

Hey ya Ned! I will take P-T. Is that ok?

Ned,

Check your e-mail. I just sent you two e-mails. And BTW, you are very welcome.

Seems e-mails are reviewed prior to getting mailed out, which means we will have to get the e-mails directly from each business, and not go through the Chamber, which will ultimately stop them from being delivered. We will have to use search engines like Ask.com or Google to see if each business listed has an e-mail address. This may be a lengthly process, but if we do about 20-100 per day, it will be worth it. The Ramsey's who stated they wanted OUT of the public eye have thrust themselves right back into the spot light. Let's bring attention to this case again, and seek justice for JonBenet!

Copy the listings shown on the Chamber web site. Then go into Word, on the tool bar click Edit/Paste Special/Unformatted text. This will take out all the web stuff and just leave the words. Delete all information except for the name of the business and address. Go to Ask.com and type in the business name and city and see if you get a hit. E-mail directly.

I am through with the P's....Boy, the Chamber of Commerce is just going to love us, aren't they? :laugh:

Ned, did you get my e-mail? I sent it to your yahoo addy.

I will do it the way you said above for the rest of mine. I did the P's through the Chamber. I will work on the rest tomorrow, ok? It is almost time for Catherine Crier, and I want to see the new info that is supposed to have surfaced in the Ramsey case.

Ned, this is a great idea. Answer my e-mail when you have time, ok?

web site, paste them into Word with a comma in between, then send them all together in the BCC field of Yahoo, hotmail, or whatever e-mail you use as a alias. I believe you can send about 20-30 at a time this way

It goes quick when you do it this way

Caveat emptor.....the message you are so gleefully sending is slanderous---the Ramseys are not considered PRIME SUSPECTS.

Maikai said:
Caveat emptor.....the message you are so gleefully sending is slanderous---the Ramseys are not considered PRIME SUSPECTS.

When you're right, you're right.

The Ramseys are not considered the PRIME suspects.

The Ramseys are considered the ONLY suspects

Nedthan Johns said:
anyone else?
Yup...me! It's a no-brainer IMHO; truly tragic that Mr. John Ramsey CAN'T (WILL NOT!) put all of his ENERGY into finding that MONSTER/KILLER of his daughter (only daughter w/Patsy==has she ANY live brain cells working?)...what a "CRYING" SHAME...!!! GO FISH? :crazy:

Nedthan Johns said:
I'll change that from PRIME to just Supects, thanks for the correction :)
Like it makes a difference to me...NOT! GO and do what you do best NED!!!
IMHO you're the choosen one LOL!!! :cool: (Scottie Doesn't Know SONG comes to mind--re movie:EUROTRIP)LOL LOL!!!

Blazeboy3 said:
IMHO you're the choosen one LOL!!! :cool: (Scottie Doesn't Know SONG comes to mind--re movie:EUROTRIP)LOL LOL!!!

The Ramsey's had a Eurotrip to Spain a few years ago. They were trying to obtain a VISA to stay in the country according to the tabloids. :cool:

Another vacation the Ramsey's took was to the Cayman Islands. This is proof that the Ramsey's had a business meeting with an offshore financial advisor . They should be in prison for tax evasion.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back