50K Bond just posted Thursday Sept.4th,08 #2

Some anonymous nimrod has decided Casey is worth their money, and she'll be out on bond by Friday morning.

Could that anonymous nimrod be the Anthony's..... already paid for interviews.... just a thought.....

Don't know if this has been posted......

I Just heard on ABC pre 20/20 interview that some production company in Tennessee paid the bond in exchange for exclusive rights to Casey's story.

http://www.local6.com/news/17397417/detail.html

~ Local 6 News reported that the parents of Casey Anthony, George and Cindy, signed a promissory note agreement where they put up bond money to get their daughter out of jail.
Casey Anthony, 22, was most recently jailed on theft charges unrelated to the disappearance of her daughter who was reported missing in mid-July but was last seen about 31 days earlier.

Earlier Thursday, it was reported that the bond money was given to the Anthony family and that the actual source of the funding wanted to remain anonymous.

A statement from the family's attorney was released indicating there was an anonymous party.

"Casey Anthony is being bailed out of jail. The individual posting the bond prefers to remain anonymous and is doing it because of the belief that Ms. Anthony's Constitutional rights have been grossly violated," the statement said.

Here we go again! I KNEW it!

:liar:

No, not donations. Media money.

I can see the Anthonys scraping together $50K, but where's the collateral coming from? If they had that kind of dough, they would have bailed her in the first place.

Are the Anthonys fronting the whole load? If they are, where did they get that kind of cash? If they're not, who is?

Interesting links, thanks for posting them.

I agree, Diane! And let's remember what Leonard said last night, the Anthonys didn't get a "defense" attorney, they got a "Media" attorney!!

Where is the composite sketch of Samantha & her children?
Also Zenaidea?

IF they came to Blanchard Park and had her hand Caylee over to them?
Who exactly took Caylee?

How about some sketches?

Of all of them?

I really doubt that anybody would bring 3 kids along to a park to kidnap a child.And just what did Caylee do all this time?

hokey story..and the sad thing is
seems like Casey has CULTLIKE followers and she may just never ge charged with Caylee's death...
with people bonding her out and all too?
well

REST in Peace Caylee cause it does look like Casey put some real effort into hiding her someplace...
She may have walked her someplace she knew she could not escape from?
I had said earlier she seems like the type to take her into some woods and get her playing, then walk away klnowing she would not survive.
So when people say she would not kill her,in a way [Sick as it is] she may think she didn't by leaving her out there.

Of course my thoughts have bounced back and forth with hope, then no hope..today again i am saying there is no hope.

No truth..
evil wins yet again today.
They will become rich and pay their bills from this and Casey will get only a few years and get married and have lots of children..

Lolita is living and her victim suffers yet.

Joey Butafuko's wife was a vicitm of this kind of girl.

Delusional..and spoiled.

And they have the nerve to say TM "used them & their granddaughter". They don't even so much as go out & look for her but they sure will take the checks from the media & the gullible supporters.

Oh my God, I just had a revelation on this...what if they Anthony's want to remain "anonomous" because they do not wish for everyone to suspect that they used donations to bond that ughhhh! out!???

Now THAT would P some people OFF!

I just heard the same thing on Fox News. They said Casey's parents put up the collateral to bail her out.
Maybe they did sell their "story" so to speak to some TV or magazine outlet.
I can't remember the guy's name but right now he is talking to Dr. Baden.
This is just crazy!

I just heard the same thing on Fox News. They said Casey's parents put up the collateral to bail her out.
Meaning the criminal's parents think the criminal's rights are being "constitutionally violated." Baez has a nerve to suggest there is a movement out there (of any significance) supporting Casey and willing to donate money to further Casey's "constitutional rights". Don't these clowns know that in this information age, we're going to find out the only ones who are worried about the killer's rights are the killer's mommy and daddy?

or maybe the bail money has nothing to do with selling their story. maybe they put up their house as the collateral. can't people do that?

MSNBC...report on who paid bond coming up...now...

Press Corps Media, a group claiming to help Jose Baez with media requests told Eyewitness News national organizations and a dozen individuals who support Casey came forward to help. A Press Corps Media representative told Eyewitness News they have additional money set aside to post another bond if Casey is re-arrested and put back in jail. Press Corps Media said the groups were required to sign confidentiality agreements.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17393803/detail.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back