Complaints to 20/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd feel better about the veracity of that Discovery blog claim if it was

1. attributed to a named source, not 'someone close to the investigation'

2. lacking that, if the blogger verifies his statement by providing a second source

This is a wildly inappropriate action for a news organization to take, and ABC would be hard-pressed to justify its actions if it did indeed provide the funds to bail Casey out of jail, and then reported on the story as if it had no part in creating it.

That would be asking for an FCC investigation.

http://abcnews.go.com/Site/page?id=3271346&cat=20/20

I am outraged that a media outlet as big as 20/20 actually paid the Anthony family a million dollars for their story.

I have included a direct link to their site to voice complaints.

Not only is 20/20 profitting off of Caylee's murder so are the Anthonys who have now stooped lower than Trailer Park Trash.

WHAT! OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

Sorry. I'm just in shock. That is outrageous. Kill your child and get a million bucks. Unreal. :mad:

I send in a scathing complaint...this is disgusting!! I'm so mad, I'm dizzy...Poor little Caylee...:(
I believe in Karma, and what goes around, comes around. They'll get theirs, I hope.
Geeez...

There was another thread like this yesterday that was closed. It might be premature to begin rallying the troops to action until it is FACT that ABC paid.

JMO

Let's see - how could we better spend one million dollars - OMFG!!!

Maggots, Parasites......and the Anthonys. They fit right in there. I can't believe 20/20 would stoop so low AIM is stupid too

Ultimate fighters don't even get paid that much and those dudes take a beating.....20/20 is ignorant

Maybe they should put her next bail amount to 2 million dollars. Demand it in full with no bondsman and a no return policy on the money, then slap them with charges on failure to pay taxes on that 2 million.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/09/caylee-anthon-1.html

Caylee Anthony : Ground Zero : Day 1

Tim_millerI arrived at the Texas EquuSearch command post at about 7:30 a.m. today. Tim Miller gave Investigation Discovery exclusive behind the scenes access and has promised to alert us of any important developments.

I have been assigned to a team of 12 searchers and we are now preparing to go into a high priority area with a K9 team.

As an FYI, a source close to the investigation has told me that ABC News 20/20 has offered the Anthony family one million dollars for an exclusive interview. The same source claims that AIM Productions from Nashville has also offered the family one million for book and movie rights.

I will continue to post updates throughout the day and will be on the scene at the Anthony home later tonight to cover a scheduled protest.

Interesting to say the least. TP hinted towards this last night in the chat as well. But he suggested that it was for the pictures, etc that will be shown tonight.

I'd like to see some verifiable sources though before I say I believe it though.

This was my message to ABC-
I am complaining about the alleged 1 million dollars you paid to the Anthonys for their story. If this is true it saddens me! I thought ABC had more class than this! Anything that has come out of any of the Anthony's mouth has been nothing but lies. So sorry to say ABC - the joke is on you! You won't get any "story". All you will get is the same twised, absurd lies we have been hearing for months. And that is old news! So not only have you just wasted a million bucks, but you will lose lots of viewers as well.

Who cares? Complain to them anyway. I am tired of Cindy going on news stations and downgrading the media, law enforcement, padilla's, miller, and the general public.
I already did complain and I didn't mince words with 20/20 either. They probably don't care as they did an interview with Scott Peterson's parents when there was a GAG order in place against them. I say emphasize how they are obstructing searches with lies and ignoring facts and that no one wants to hear from them anyway.
Also the BLAME game - how Cindy blames everyone in the world for her missing granddaughter. I did not take her granddaughter from her, nor did Padilla, nor did Tim Miller, but still she attacks. Imply therer will be a lawsusit evolving from this.

I sent them my complaint informing them if it is confirmed that they had anything to do with Casey's bond, or ANY payment to the Anthony's, I would never have ABC on my TV's screen again.

Maybe they should put her next bail amount to 2 million dollars. Demand it in full with no bondsman and a no return policy on the money, then slap them with charges on failure to pay taxes on that 2 million.

Going one step further, if you or I came into $1 $2 $5 million or whatever, we'd use it to set ourselves up for life, no? It is small, but some, consolation that the Anthonys are ruined financially for life. They will SPEND it all! Every last dime to defend Casey, NOT find Caylee.

Going one step further, if you or I came into $1 $2 $5 million or whatever, we'd use it to set ourselves up for life, no? It is small, but some, consolation that the Anthonys are ruined financially for life. They will SPEND it all! Every last dime to defend Casey, NOT find Caylee.

Yes indeed. They will 'blow' 2 million dollars on Baez and their new high profile attorney just trying to make a fast buck.

Blood Money! It is Caylee's blood and it's on the whole family's hands!

Beyond dispicable if you ask me.

They should have taken the $1 million and donated it to the Stand Up to Cancer fundraiser tonight that all the networks are partaking in.

I guess that is how they got the bond money.

Maybe that is why it is 1 million- bond this time, and one more bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley