*REVISIT* Could We Have Gotten a Confession from Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FlowerGirl ........ that poem is awesome yet so sad. Cindy Anthony should definitely read it.

14.gif

FlowerGirl Oh My Goodness! What a caring and insightful prose!:blowkiss:
Your poem just started the tears for my entire day here!
How can they turn their backs on that precious child?

Absolutely wonderful! So hearfelt! I applaud you! :clap: Thank you!
Please send this to Cindy! Please!

I couldn't agree more. All she has to do is talk. And she won't. And we know why.

All THEY have to do is stop bailing her out. Stop treating her like a celebrity. Make her feel discomfort, not comfort. Make her feel pain, not fun cruising the net. She is dispicable.

You're right. She holds the golden carrot and she loves dangling it over our heads. It is sickening. Just like Scott. Making Laci's family and the world (in Scott's case) and making the world (in Caylee's case) suffer endlessly, when all they have to do IS TALK! Very simple. You are right. I don't think we will ever understand their evil.

FlowerGirl, what a beautiful poem. It brought tears to my eyes. You are very talented. We can only hope Cindy reads this, really reads this. Caylee deserves your love and loyalty. Your lying, evil daughter does not.

This case has gotten so out of control, and over blown. Really, it's very simple... all Casey has to do is talk, truthful and meaningful talk. This could be over tomorrow.

She has, had, or could have had the support of LE and the FBI to go in, watch these supposed perpetrators, and get her child - with basically no effort, this is what they are trained to do.

This balogna about fearing for Caylee's life, the families life etc is crap! Does she or her family HONESTLY think that with all this hoopla, if this kidnapping story was true, that NOW with all that's going on, they are just going to hand her back over? Anyone bad enough to kidnap, would have no problem recognizing the liability of holding onto Caylee and would be done with it. NOT talking is putting her in more danger than talking - simple. It's really THAT simple!

I can't even wrap my mind around this anymore. I am a mother and educated person, and yes, if some big bad evil person who kidnapped my children (in broad daylight, right in front of me, while their kids were present too???) told me that I had to follow a script or lives were in danger - it would cross my mind that talking could harm them - but logic would prevail and I would quickly come to terms with - WHAT KIND OF LIFE WOULD THEY LEAD WITH BIG BAD EVIL KIDNAPPERS WHO THREATENED LIVES?? and talking and risking their death would surely be preferrable over NOT KNOWING WHERE THEY WERE and WHAT EVILS AND TORTURE COULD COME TO MY BABIES. So I would come to quick senses and contact authorities who are trained for this sort of thing.

It's really REALLY a simple case. The actions by the family and the mother are not logical. You can explain anything away if you talk long enough. Truth is basic. Logic is basic. Truth and logic make sense without elaborate stories and reasons. Stop thinking with emotion and think logically.

I don't know who killed Caylee, but she is dead - and the mother could stop this whole circus in an instant if she would stop leading the country on this wild goose chase. Like she did when she was leading LE around Universal - all she needs to do now is stop, turn around, and finally, finally admit she's not been honest. Logic people, let's get back to logic.

I'm sorry, I had to unload.
Your post is so good I had to bring it forward jbar!
Casey could stop this whole charade, but obviously , she doesn't want to!
There is no loving mother alive on this earth that wouldn't use every law enforcement resource available to get their "kidnapped" child back!
Casey is not a loving mother, as is evidensed by this whole nightmare!

Casey's #1 priority is Casey and saving Casey's butt!

I love your poem and totally agree with what everything has been said above! TALK CASEY TALK!

This case has gotten so out of control, and over blown. Really, it's very simple... all Casey has to do is talk, truthful and meaningful talk. This could be over tomorrow.

But then Casey wouldn't be getting the attentention she craves. The only reason I can come up with for her family supporting her at this point, is that they know there is a possiblility she will never tell them what happened to Caylee. And that is the hold she has on them. I'm hoping they are faking the support in the hopes that Casey will let them know what happened.

Casey won't talk until/unless she feels doing so would benefit her in some measurable way. That's just the hard, bitter truth. If her parents can not (or will not) consider the real probablity that the dead body in their daughter's car was Caylee, they will one day.

Edited to add -

Many thanks to Flower Girl for posting that wonderful poem!

Thank you for your replies!

I was sitting here thinking to myself should I send this to her?
After hearing how touched you guys were, I think that I will send it to her.
I don't know what effect it will have, but this is how I feel.

You know my daughter, and her family live with my husband and have for the last four years. We all get along good but have moments of pulling our hair out.
My little grandaughter Laci who is 3 has only known a home with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa and her brother and sister.

Laci and I are so close, yesterday she came up to my while I was reading all the posts here and I was crying...she looked at me and said "Grandma, I love you Honey" , It's alright Grandma. At that moment, I hugged her up and thank god for the blessings in my life. She ran in the other room to play with her grandpa and mom and I sat here thinking Cindy has got to be her grandbaby's voice. Caylee counts on her and she can't be let down by the ones who love her. I wrote the poem and I think that it has had some sort of theraputic effect on me. Anyways, thanks guys for your comments.....I am off to email that poem.

Flower Girl

That's all she has to do, but odds are she will not. I would be suprised if she did. The mere fact that most of us do not understand evil is what makes this difficult, not simple. But I understand what you are saying, that she simply need to talk and end all this. But why? She probably is enjoying this attention, and she knows that if she admits to murder, she will be spending life in prison or a mental instituion.

Thank you for your replies!

I was sitting here thinking to myself should I send this to her?
After hearing how touched you guys were, I think that I will send it to her.
I don't know what effect it will have, but this is how I feel.

You know my daughter, and her family live with my husband and I and have for the last four years. We all get along good but have moments of pulling our hair out.
My little grandaughter Laci who is 3 has only known a home with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa and her brother and sister.

Laci and I are so close, yesterday she came up to my while I was reading all the posts here and I was crying...she looked at me and said "Grandma, I love you Honey" , It's alright Grandma. At that moment, I hugged her up and thank god for the blessings in my life. She ran in the other room to play with her grandpa and mom and I sat here thinking Cindy has got to be her grandbaby's voice. Caylee counts on her and she can't be let down by the ones who love her. I wrote the poem and I think that it has had some sort of theraputic effect on me. Anyways, thanks guys for your comments.....I am off to email that poem.

Flower Girl
How lucky your little Laci is, FlowerGirl! My parents and I lived with my mom's parents for the first 4 years of my life. I had such a strong bond with my maternal grandmother forever! I was so lucky I had 2 wonderful mamas.

I'm so glad you are going to send it Flower girl. Maybe, just maybe it will touch her heart.

All she has to do is talk, no sleuthing necessary

I was looking for a place to post a poem that I have wrote and after reading your post I think this is the place. If anyone in the Anthony Family would talk, I think that Caylee would be found!

Here is my poem, it is from my heart and is IMHO.

A LETTER TO GRANDMA FROM CAYLEE
Grandma can you hear me?
Do you want me to come home?
IF you do then help them out
So I won't be alone.

Grandma do you realize
Why people hate you so?
It's because you protect HER when,
I couldn't run and had no place to go!

Grandma it's also true,
That you and my Grandpa, too...
Have made a mockery of the publics cries...
And stood behind my Mommy's lies!

Grandma they see your anger
And they see your pain,
But YOU throw out their good faith and prayers,
And call them nasty names!

And if they get a bit crazy,
It's because YOU won't stand up for me.
Grandma can't you understand,
Why don't you really see???

Grandma, I just don't understand
How my family can act this way!
Uncle Lee and Mommy high-fived
At the courthouse the other day!

Grandma, I think "that" gesture should have been saved for me,
On a day when I was found,
And came home to stay... permenantly!

Grandma, why is Mommy silent,
As you and Grandpa stand by her side?
How can you stand it...
You know how Mommy has always lied~!!!

The world loves me, Grandma...
You can believe it's true!
They search and say prayers...
And love little me... maybe more than you!

So if you love me Grandma,
Open your mouth and let it out...
Don't let anything stop you,
Just tell what it's all about~!!!

Grandma if you want me home...
You've got to tell it all~!!!
You've got to cry and forget her lies,
Because I deserve for her to fall~!!!

I'll be with you Grandma,
And you will feel me with your heart,
You've got to help and bring me home,
Now it's time for you to do your part...
JUST DO IT~!!!

if that doesn't do it, nothing will.....imo....WOW! thanks for sharing

That's all she has to do, but odds are she will not. I would be suprised if she did. The mere fact that most of us do not understand evil is what makes this difficult, not simple. But I understand what you are saying, that she simply need to talk and end all this. But why? She probably is enjoying this attention, and she knows that if she admits to murder, she will be spending life in prison or a mental instituion.

She might want to consider confession for life in prison or a mental institution as a better option to the DP. This is Florida.

Beautiful poem!!! You should send it to the Anthony's.

She had the opportunity to talk from the very beginning. Even before LE was called!
If Caylee died from an accident, there was no reason for her not to freak out and report it ~ instead she jumped on the computer and started deleting photos of Caylee!
She is hiding and covering up so much, it makes you wonder what else was going on in her and Caylee's life.
An innnocent person doesn't act this way!!!
jmo

All of these innocent people being drug into the mix by speculation. I understand people have theories and want to believe Caylee is alive and want to try to make 3 out of 2+2, but seriously.

How many more lives are going to be interrupted by this just because someone wants to be an armchair detective?

People were ready to send the S.W.A.T. team through Kio's door. I'm sure people still want to send them through ZG's door.

And all of the above stated ignoring facts; based strictly on hunches and theories.

Sleuthing is one thing, but creating something out of nothing and effecting others lives is another.

THERE IS ONLY ONE POI IN THIS CASE PER LE!

All of these innocent people being drug into the mix by speculation. I understand people have theories and want to believe Caylee is alive and want to try to make 3 out of 2+2, but seriously.

How many more lives are going to be interrupted by this just because someone wants to be an armchair detective?

People were ready to send the S.W.A.T. team through Kio's door. I'm sure people still want to send them through ZG's door.

And all of the above stated ignoring facts; based strictly on hunches and theories.

Sleuthing is one thing, but creating something out of nothing and effecting others lives is another.
THERE IS ONLY ONE POI IN THIS CASE PER LE!

Oh great post!!! 100% with you on everything you said.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Such a good statement!! I totally agree that this forum tends to do this WAY too much and takes it TOO FAR calling in these hunches and theories to LE in the middle of the night!

I have been searching for the myspace comment she made about having to tell someone something later when she was drunk. If someone else knows where it is could you post the link?

Anywho, I have thought since I read that, that she was possibly going to spill the beans to that person about Caylee.

Although, the thought of Casey being able to come and go as she pleases is disturbing to me (I'd prefer she were in jail), I wonder if she were free from house arrest if she could possibly do or say something to incriminate herself. Maybe if she were to be able to drink she would say something.

I know if I have had a couple of beers I can't keep my mouth shut especially about things I know normally I shouldn't reveal (like telling my dh that I really did know beforehand about the suprise birthday party he threw me, and who told me oooooh, bad idea)!!!!!

And I also believe that she would most likely frequently drive by the place that Caylee is located, just to make sure there is no action. She may even have knowledge of additional incriminating evidence that she may try to dispose of.

I believe at this point there is no way to let her out of the bail conditions until after trial and that at that point she could not be charged with murder since it is connected to the child neglect. If I am wrong please correct me.

I think LE may have been too confident in the beginning to have contemplated allowing her the freedom to let her prove her own guilt.
Does anyone else think things would have gone differently if she were not on house arrest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow