Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
the people in the chairs are blocking the sidwalk - I didn't think you were allowed to do that - someone walking down that street would have to go into the street or onto the Anthony's lawn to get by

I think you're right about blocking the sidewalk. But where else can
they go?

Fox guy is on his cell phone. Suddenly signs being held up toward the house.

They look like their waiting for a concert to start.

That young girl in the yellow chair needs to go home. Doesn't she have school tomorrow? I hate that they are exposing these kids to this stuff. :mad:

The girl with the white sunglasses reminded me of Casey. I wonder if she is wearing them on purpose?

I think Cindy was just out there - only saw a second of it. A pink shirt?

They look like they are at a sporting event or a concert. Ridiuclous really.

The girl with the white sunglasses reminded me of Casey. I wonder if she is wearing them on purpose?

I'd say so...she has dark short pulled back into a ponytail too...and she is waving at cars and people passing by.

How do you take a screen shot? Anybody? I'm SO green...
Just right click on the image and "save picture as..." then, upload it to Photobucket. By rt. clicking you save just the photo and not the entire page, so you don't have to edit the image.

Wonder how Casey gets when the protestors come? Do you think she likes it? Her illness would make it all about her. Me, I would be hiding in the basement or under the bed.

Looks like a folding table is up by the edge of the garage door. Guess there will be a vigil tonight.

Wonder how Casey gets when the protestors come? Do you think she likes it? Her illness would make it all about her. Me, I would be hiding in the basement or under the bed.

That's what they made mp3 players for.....lol

2ypgf3k.jpg

ack! I just lost the picture! Anyone else?

That young girl in the yellow chair needs to go home. Doesn't she have school tomorrow? I hate that they are exposing these kids to this stuff. :mad:

That girl with the white shades could pass for Casey's sister! I'm surprised more folks ain't wearing them - just to tick off the A's.

This has to be on delay again. It's twilight here, no sun. I'm about 30 miles from the A's. And now it seems the cam is stuck.

ack! I just lost the picture? Anyone else?
Yep. Gone too. I'm not even getting the box about college. :)

Picture returned! Fox guys bald head is back.. Alls well with the world.

Maybe the lawn chair people are neighbors trying to take up the sidewalk so any protesters will have to stand in the street

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress