OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, on the doenetwork, it says images of her from very young to around the age 14 were found in his truck depicting her naked and in sexual positions, so sadly no, his assaults did not end when she was still very young.

I have no doubt Floyd was still taking pictures, I just don't think they were for his own personal pleasure after a while. The girl he attacked in the early 60s was only 4, and a large percentage of pedophiles are "age-specific".
He was still dressing her up and taking photos of her in high school. I really hate to think too much about what he may have been doing.

Perhaps as Sharon grew Floyd's motives for taking those evil pictures changed from sexual gratification to control. Forcing her to submit to those photographs would undoubtedly have strengthened his dominance of her. I have just finished my copy of A Beautiful Child. Sharon's story, through Matt's book, made it all the way to a bookstore in central Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. She truly was a heroine.

Would love to read that book. I live in Brisbane... can you tell me the name of the
shop where you bought it.

I'm watching something on TruTV -- it's called "Investigations" and it's about Shannon Marshall. It's probably a re-run, b/c this looks like a re-run, but I HAD to post it here!!!

ttrache, did you tape it???? I have been looking online at their schedule, but must have missed it...I live in Norway, so I don't get that channel....and I'm dying to see this episode...Or anyone else...*hint hint*

I was going through some of my old notes and found some from Sharon's case. Floyd always maintained that Michael was alive and was being kept safe, possibly outside the country.
Rebecca Barr parroted the same line some years ago. She went so far as to say that Michael would return to the country when he turned 21. Michael's 21st birthday will be in March of next year. Wouldn't it be interesting if someone resembling Michael's age progression paid Floyd a visit in prison on Michael's birthday? "Hi Dad, I'm back!"
Floyd has always tried to present himself as a religious person...I wonder if something like this would shake some information or a confession loose (or at least make Floyd's head explode). :angel:

Sounds creepy, but everything FDF ever did in his life was.

I think Michael is dead, I cant imagine FDF having allowed michael to be with anyone but himself. FDF is a very selfish person. To some degree I could see him blaming michael for the trouble FDF got in for the principal napping. And then blowing up and killing Michael.

I realize my post doesn't read as I had intended...I had meant that the event of a Michael 'lookalike' be staged in order to shock Floyd into giving up some new information.

This case about Sharon Marshall and the Book a beautiful Child,all the talk and investigation
all the news story's....to include...Tabloids, All over the world this case and the book has been read and talked
about many web sites about Sharon Marshall and her Son Micheal Hughes.
The Story about her that ran on Court TV just a few nights ago has ran every year about the same time.
And still no clues,No family coming forward,not a single clue.
It is with this information that I conclude that Floyd,has some truths in what he has been saying all of this time
1) Floyd has never revealed who (He) is that Floyd references as being the person that Killed the Florida girl.
2) Floyd continues to say Michael is alive.(thou dogs sniffed out a body in a Motel room,by the FBI conclusion that Micheal is dead.
how can the FBI say that it was Micheal,the search stopped there for Micheal.Then would it not be reasonable to conclude that
some poor person or Child was killed and not Micheal ?
3) Some one helped FDF to dress and care for Sharon AKA:Susanne Davis.
4)FDF and Sharon kept moving RE: to avoid her family finding her or this (He) person,
5) FDF and Sharon Keep returning to Oklahoma,is her family there ? and or they afraid of whom the (He) is ?
6) Sharon Marshall as Suzanne Davis appears in Oklahoma City,in 1975 or 1976 Matt B. says 1976 now on his Blog.
7) Sharon Marshall, as Tonya Dawn Tadlock dies in Oklahoma City,
8) Sharon Marshall Story , Begins and ends in Oklahoma City.

i vote to send someone to pay a visit to floyd a guy to look like michael

did anyone see that TruTV Investigators on this case? I have it recorded. Very interesting. Didn't know WS had a link about it.

Yes, there is more to WS than the Caylee Anthony forum ;)

There are extensive threads on Sharon's case in the archives as well.

Yes, there is more to WS than the Caylee Anthony forum ;)

There are extensive threads on Sharon's case in the archives as well.

hmmmm, well it's usually some type of case that gets us here in the first place.

Very true. I hope everyone decides to stick around and explore all the site has to offer.

Very true. I hope everyone decides to stick around and explore all the site has to offer.

I sure hope so too. It's great & people are great. Caylee just happens to be the current topic. I am also interested in older topics believe it or not. I just didn't see this story in my many readings around the site.

I was just being facetious. :) I think most people who are drawn into crime discussion are interested in the many different aspects therein...Cold cases, historical cases, missing, unsolved...
If you know of any older cases, please feel free post them. The "Cases That Haunt Me" thread is a good place to start, if youre unsure a case has been posted.

Does anyone know if Sharon's teeth have been analysed? I saw a case on the Doe Network of an unidentified little boy and dental analysts were able to determine to determine the state where he likely grew up and the state where his mother likely lived when she was pregnant with him. If this has been answered before I apologise for wasting time.

Tuffy, you have made some great points. There are some things though that I disagree with.
2) Sadly, the dead body the police dogs detected had to have been Michael. Floyd was obsessed with Michael. After going so far as to abduct him he would never have then given him away. If the victim had been some one else Michael would have been with Floyd when he was arrested or in his home.
3) I don't think Floyd had help raising Sharon during her early years with him. In a Beautiful Child Floyd didn't seem to develop any close friendships outside of prison and anyone who helped him care for Sharon would have seen the signs of sexual abuse.
4) I also doubt that he was moving Sharon to prevent her family from finding her. In his book Matt Birbeck indicated that he moved Sharon frequently to avoid her from developing close friendships with the people around her. If Sharon became close to someone she may tell him or her of the sexual abuse. Everytime she made close friends (like Jennifer Fisher) or got a boyfriend they moved. Isolating her from people was vital to keeping her silent.
5) The Oklahoma City angle is interesting. I don't think Sharon could have family there though. If you abduct a child the last place you would take them would be their hometown where they could be recognised. It may have been a place he just happened to be familiar with from past travels or a place where he knew he could find work.

Does anyone know if Sharon's teeth have been analysed? I saw a case on the Doe Network of an unidentified little boy and dental analysts were able to determine to determine the state where he likely grew up and the state where his mother likely lived when she was pregnant with him. If this has been answered before I apologise for wasting time.

Are you referring to strontium isotope analysis? To my knowledge this was never done. I'm not sure it would be relevant in Sharon's case because it is indicative of the area where the subject has spent the majority of their time in the years preceding the analysis. It would be more effective in determining where an unidentified victim was living in the years before death. I'm not certain why this type of testing (and hydrogen/oxygen isotope testing of hair) aren't conducted more often in the US...The tests seem to be gaining popularity in other parts of the world, such as the UK. Perhaps the testing is cost-prohibitive at this point.

Are you referring to strontium isotope analysis? To my knowledge this was never done. I'm not sure it would be relevant in Sharon's case because it is indicative of the area where the subject has spent the majority of their time in the years preceding the analysis. It would be more effective in determining where an unidentified victim was living in the years before death. I'm not certain why this type of testing (and hydrogen/oxygen isotope testing of hair) aren't conducted more often in the US...The tests seem to be gaining popularity in other parts of the world, such as the UK. Perhaps the testing is cost-prohibitive at this point.

The case of the boy I mentioned just says an 'isotopic study'. The case is at http://doenetwork.org/cases/886umil.html. If the test can go so far as to point to where a child's mother likely lived while she was pregnant maybe it could help in Sharon's case. Like you said, though, the cost could be prohibitive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam