Anthonys open door to lynch mob

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion is that if the protesters were in the right at all, they would have stayed there when the police were called.
It is getting out of hand. And the honest to god, my opinion is that Cindy and George are not violent people, else that bat would have certainly been used..
I don't agree at all with any of that..Peaceful protest is one thing..15 minutes of fame is another and I hope they are arrested for it.

Why leave your home? Why continue downing the media? Why not keep your trap shut? They are visibly enjoying the attention. It looks like the Anthony family did more than the protesters did. They have been putting their hands on people for weeks including and old lady and a feminine boy. Running over people's children? Taking up for their daughter yet flaming everyone else? I think people are tried of this treatment. If we were Casey we would have never left jail this is why people are so angry.

Casey shouldn't have the privilege to use the cops. She couldn't protect her own daughter so why does she need protection? Just my opinion on the situation

Casey has a constitutional right to be bailed out!!
Should the Anthony's never be able to leave their home ,because abnormal idiotic people like those protesters feel they have a right to attack them.
This is horrible.

All I'll say is I am glad George had to turn in the gun.

Why leave your home? Why continue downing the media? Why not keep your trap shut? They are visibly enjoying the attention. It looks like the Anthony family did more than the protesters did. They have been putting their hands on people for weeks including and old lady and a feminine boy. Running over people's children? Taking up for their daughter yet flaming everyone else? I think people are tried of this treatment. If we were Casey we would have never left jail this is why people are so angry.

Casey shouldn't have the privilege to use the cops. She couldn't protect her own daughter so why does she need protection? Just my opinion on the situation

Thank you monoxide, I'm feeling the same way. So it's okay for the Anthony's to come outside with a bat? Also, on one news site it says the protestors were gone when deputies arrrived. On another it says that deputies witnessed the events?

If someone was pounding on my door at one in the morning, (and I'm in their situation) the first thing I would do is call 911. The last damn thing I would do is open my door and walk down the driveway.

And the Anthony family showed their true colors whenever they decided to back their daughter instead of backing their innocent Granddaughter. Now tell me that ain't wrong?

Amen.

What gets me is that KC is on the phone calling 911 from inside the house. She couldn't call them the first day her daughter went missing, but she sure can call them now?? I don't think so....

Time and again, The Anthony's engage these people. There was NO reason to open the door, NO reason for them to step foot outside their house ESPECIALLY at 1:30 a.m. And as far as the Anthony's not being able to leave their home--they don't leave anyway whether to look for Caylee or to do anything else unless you count George driving his billboard. There are days when there aren't any protesters and they still stay home. People are outraged that this child has been missing now for 96 days. I think it's going to get worse if anything.

And the Anthony family showed their true colors whenever they decided to back their daughter instead of backing their innocent Granddaughter. Now tell me that ain't wrong?

She is their Child .
No matter what happened ,even in complete anger ,PARENTS back their child.
Even in complete sadness a parent will back their child .
I have a adopted brother that killed a guy in drug deal gone crazy,,,Now my mom was mad at him ,disappointed ,but she loved him still.

I have to agree with the part about "why leave home" but I'm hoping the rest is sarcasm. We don't do lynch mobs in this century, OK? The Anthony's have a right to due process so if they've done something wrong, LE will have to accuse them and settle it in court. Taking the law into your own hands is vigilante justice and if we find that acceptable, we are only a stone's throw from anarchy.

I don't find it acceptable. Someone is going to show up with a .44 and really HURT someone - as in make someone DEAD. What if it's a neighbor? What if it's someone's visitor? What if it's a news reporter or camera man?

I understand everyone's frustration with the family and the whole case, but this just is not right. I will never think it's right, no matter what I think of the case or of the family. Some arrests need to be made and some security should be provided to avoid a shoot-out at the OK corral.

MO

Staged? Staged by the PR firm they've hired maybe? Could be. Could the protesters really be hired actors? I don't know but with this group, it could be possible. Trying to make us sympathetic to what they're going through?

Besides WTF are the security cameras there for if not to see who's hanging around the front of your house? The Anthony's knew EXACTLY what was going on. They weren't ambushed.

I, personally, hope that they make their life a living He**. Everything about this family is ridiculous, from their t-shirts to their "painted" cars. What is this family doing to find their granddaughter? If this family were in my back yard would I want to yell and scream at them? Yes. However, I live far enough away that it isn't an option. I'm not a violent person, but this family enrages me. The real shame, and I feel that everyone on this forum can agree, is that there is a little girl who is missing and this family seems to remember that only when it's convenient or necessary for them to "incite" her name. It's just so sad. I say, go protesters, remind this family that the world is not fooled by their charade.

The protester kind of looks like the man that held his wife/girlfriend back from the altercation with CA Sunday night. I think people aren't too sharp if they're trying to assault the Anthony's knowing that they house is on camera 24/7.

The protesters have left a very bad taste in my mouth. IMO they have lost touch that is supposed to be about Caylee and finding her not harassing Casey and Company. It's obvious that she's not going to break down. In the end they look like a bunch of idiots.

Approaching the house in the middle of the night is uncalled for. It may be wise for OCSO to park a patrol car outside of the Anthony's home 24/7. I know that there are other things that OCSO needs to address and that dedicating a patrol car to the A's will use up precious resources but I think in the end it will thwart violence between the A's and the protesters.

While I agree that they shouldn't have opened the door it is their right to do so. If some strangers came banging on my door at 1:30AM I would be opening it with a bat in my hand as well.

They definitely should have called the police first but these people have a right to protect their home.

These protesters looked young and left before the police arrived. I doubt they are there for the right reasons and just wanted to start trouble and make a scene.

LE better do something before this gets really out of hand. The situation is excalating quickly and something needs to be done.

I may be mistaken but the girl in the pink shirt, I think she has been at the protest before. It was the day they were marching up and down in front of the house and the woman dressed like Casey was there. I *think* that's the same girl.

You are cruel ,

What in God's name is funny about any of that?
Just as the protester's are showing their true colors by acting in such a way ,you just did by stating such a thing.:mad::mad::mad:

OK I agree that banging on the door at 1 am is a bit much but calling another poster cruel because they express their opinion! Give me a frigging break!!!!!!! Cruel is NOT looking for your grand daughter and getting on camera whenever you can! Cruel is turning your back on TM and everyone else that HAS been out looking for Caylee. Cruel is covering up for EVERYTHING KC has done to your family and enabling her to keep silent about what REALLY happened to Caylee!
But this is my opinion......

People have the right to do whatever they want to in this world. You can do whatever you please. You just have to be willing to face the consequences. Just like her killing her kid

Well said..... :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

People have the right to do whatever they want to in this world. You can do whatever you please. You just have to be willing to face the consequences. Just like her killing her kid

No
You don't have the right to do whatever you want in this world.Heck this is just a forum and there are rules to follow.
What kind of person would even think of attacking a Older man or Woman.
Cindy and George have done nothing and for those animals to attack them is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77