The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think with all this attention and LE investigations, they would never admit to smoking pot or anything else, incriminating themselves and setting themselves up for more trouble. Think about it, every move they make they are being watched, would you admit to the world on the Internet that you did:drugs? NOT!

bananalama::bananalama:

Now one might say that she started it during her time with the new crowd, but on one of the myspace pages, (can't remember which one, but it was one of the guys who had died if that helps, will dig later) on April 20th, 2007, I believe, she left a comment that said something to the effect of Happy 420! I'll smoke a fatty for you! That is stoner terminology. Why would someone who did smoke leave a comment like that if they didn't smoke and didn't like when others did?

I've said that exact thing to friends/my husband jokingly a few times. I haven't smoked pot in over 12 years. And I wasn't a "stoner" back then either. It was a rare occurrence in college. AND...I'm not a big fan of pot or people who smoke pot. It was more making fun of those who do. You can't really assume what she meant/motivated those comments.

I looked back on J.O. myspace and didnt find that comment, but some things may have been deleted by now. IRC in the documents it was stated that Casey had told one friend that she had started smoking pot. I just don't see alot of drug use in the friends she hung with. In all the pictures of her friends even the ones Casey is not in there is no indication of drug use. Usually you will see pictures with bongs or pipes being used etc and you just don't see that.

No, it wasn't J.O. I think it might have been the friend of Lee's who died in the car accident, but not sure. Digging now. But it was someone who died. Young guy. Looked white, not hispanic.

What struck me as funny in both Exit and Dante's postings was the info about her not doing drugs. I think Dante said that she would have an attitude if anyone was even smoking pot. However, in the docs, repeatedly I read people say that she was smoking pot and whatever was around. Now one might say that she started it during her time with the new crowd, but on one of the myspace pages, (can't remember which one, but it was one of the guys who had died if that helps, will dig later) on April 20th, 2007, I believe, she left a comment that said something to the effect of Happy 420! I'll smoke a fatty for you! That is stoner terminology. Why would someone who did smoke leave a comment like that if they didn't smoke and didn't like when others did?

Good catch! I don't think anyone would use the 420 term unless they were "users". I had no idea what it meant until college when my next door neighbor had folks over at 4:20 every afternoon. One day I finally asked him what they were doing. Until then I had no clue...

I've said that exact thing to friends/my husband jokingly a few times. I haven't smoked pot in over 12 years. And I wasn't a "stoner" back then either. It was a rare occurrence in college. AND...I'm not a big fan of pot or people who smoke pot. It was more making fun of those who do. You can't really assume what she meant/motivated those comments.

Not trying to offend, we are all entitled to our opinion, but I respectfully disagree. In High School I did smoke pot...often enough that despite my excellent grades in Advanced Placement classes, I would have been considered a stoner and that she used the date seems to me like she knows what she was talking about. 4/20 is the stoners date. Have a couple of friends who got married on that date for that reason (dumb). 4:20 is the stoners time. Everyone that smokes regularly knows this. At 20 after any hour, a big smoker will tell you "It's 4:20 somewhere!" I just really don't see her going to the page of a friend who had already died and their page was left up as a tribute and wishing them a "Happy 4/20" and it not mean exactly what it said...but as with anything in this bizzaro case, I could be wrong!

Oh don't worry about digging, I don't doubt at all the comment was there if you say you saw it. So many things have been deleted and pages turned to private you don't need to take the time to research it out.

No, it wasn't J.O. I think it might have been the friend of Lee's who died in the car accident, but not sure. Digging now. But it was someone who died. Young guy. Looked white, not hispanic.

Not sure if he is still reading and replying
Just wanted to thank him for doing this
I don't have any specific question because I don't want to be repetitive
I would just say is there anything that hasn't been covered that he would like to clear up, or clarify
otherwise thanks Dante and thanks Websleuths for being top notch :)

Good catch! I don't think anyone would use the 420 term unless they were "users". I had no idea what it meant until college when my next door neighbor had folks over at 4:20 every afternoon. One day I finally asked him what they were doing. Until then I had no clue...

EXACTLY! I just called my mother who is the only person that I know who has never touched Pot. I asked her what was important about 4/20. She said "Ummmm Columbine? Hitler's Birthday? (She's a history buff)" Couldn't think of another single thing, even when I asked if she could think of anything drug related.

Dante says he did not move from Sawgrass.
The moving he was referring to was changing jobs not his residence.

EXACTLY! I just called my mother who is the only person that I know who has never touched Pot. I asked her what was important about 4/20. She said "Ummmm Columbine? Hitler's Birthday? (She's a history buff)" Couldn't think of another single thing, even when I asked if she could think of anything drug related.

420 is police code for drug use

I dont know anyone who doesnt partake in the happy leaf that would have a clue what 4-20 means. IMO, anyone that knows the term and actually uses it, either smokes pot, has in the past, has alot of smoker friends, or is a diehard Grateful Dead fan, lol. Who knows, if she did say that, either she smokes or is just trying to 'fit in' with others that do/thinks she sounds cool.

I dont know anyone who doesnt partake in the happy leaf that would have a clue what 4-20 means. IMO, anyone that knows the term and actually uses it, either smokes pot, has in the past, has alot of smoker friends, or is a diehard Grateful Dead fan, lol. Who knows, if she did say that, either she smokes or is just trying to 'fit in' with others that do/thinks she sounds cool.

I was thinking the same thing!! Everyone knows what 420 means. There's a damn parade here for it every year. Its just a word/number/whatever - doesn't have to mean she's a pothead.

Not trying to offend, we are all entitled to our opinion, but I respectfully disagree. In High School I did smoke pot...often enough that despite my excellent grades in Advanced Placement classes, I would have been considered a stoner and that she used the date seems to me like she knows what she was talking about. 4/20 is the stoners date. Have a couple of friends who got married on that date for that reason (dumb). 4:20 is the stoners time. Everyone that smokes regularly knows this. At 20 after any hour, a big smoker will tell you "It's 4:20 somewhere!" I just really don't see her going to the page of a friend who had already died and their page was left up as a tribute and wishing them a "Happy 4/20" and it not mean exactly what it said...but as with anything in this bizzaro case, I could be wrong!

You are disagreeing with MY intent and usage of 4/20 as a joke with friends? Are you serious? LOL! Maybe the guy who died was a stoner. Just because you know one, doesn't mean you are one. Listen, I've stated over and over on here that I do not think Casey is innocent, I just find so many assumptions made about her character that really have nothing to do with her possibly murdering her child. I think it takes away from the credibility of this site. It is so petty and childish and well, high school. The fact that people are even talking about a 4/20 comment on myspace as a sign that something was off about her is weird. Smoking pot does not make one a murderer. Unless there is outstanding evidence that she was a drug dealer/abuser then I think it's a moot point.

Yeah well, my mother wouldn't know what it means either and she is on the board of directors of a drug treatment halfway house. It's a generational thing.

^^^ ITA!! I also agree that the obscure connections being made are taking away from Caylee. The fact that the connections are made is sleuthing & I commend everyone for doing their best. Its when its insisted upon that its relevant that it takes away. I want to stress that I do commend the sleuthing & everyone cares so much about precious Caylee that it warms my broken heart.

This is my opinion and my opinion only- But my intuition tells me something is up or a little off, with the Caseys friends showing up to set the record straight. I dont agree with Witch Hunts at all. Thats not my deal with any of this, but we here are not stupid people and we question everything. Liltgree came in and set the record straight about how it came to be that they came here- so now I understand it wasnt a defense set up. TY Liltgress!

Cindy called Dante to come over while Casey was in Jail, Baez just happened to be there. They were asked not to talk to the media etc etc. Both friends portray Casey as "a good kid" not to much drinking except her 21st B-Day, and no drugs. I'm not really buyin into it all that much. .....But hey even I remember back in my day- not to admit to that stuff. Older Friends would coach me and repeatedly tell us kids to "deny" all that. And lets face it, I would lie a little bit for my friends- I dont think I could come out singing like a canary about every little indulgence we ever did to LE or the major public either. Would any of you? Perhaps we would sing if there was a little girls life on the line!!! So therefore, I dont think drug use is all that relavent in this case. Sure there was some use as suspected- but not enough to assume a major ring or problem with drugs.

What I find relevent here is that they both said they would no longer be friends with her. Thats all well & good & I trust that to be the case. However, I don't think they came here on their own without a little nudge.Snipped IMO, the defense stradegy is to portray Casey in the best possible light now. we need to be careful about DAMMAGE CONTROL!! There has been an enormous amount of negatives from other friends & relationships Casey had, that portrays her in bad light. I'm sure the denfense possibly would like people like us to lay off this connection and stop digging into it. Not that I think there is anything to find, but you never know whats there underneath it all. No longer outraged because I was told the defense has nothing to do with them coming here to WS, however I'm feeling the defense will love to use part of their statements

I am glad they came here to clear the air, but it is a coincidence........However, the PR team is determined & banking on taming the publics scrutany about Casey. Anoid did point out to me that they did give their gut feeling that they both feel Casey is responsible and that they feel Caylee is no longer with us- I admit I was wrong for thinking they came here was a ruise by the defense team- I can be wrong about some of my thinkings, I call it exciteable utterences!! LOL

That said, you have here really close friends with Casey who knew her really well, like Ryan for example and the like, then you have a handful of highschool friends or aquaintences like Dante, sean etc.......who really didnt know her like Ryan & Kristina did. Meaning, the friends that were really close to her knew her in & outs........now those who were just social casual friends only knew a good side to her. I would put my money on believing the friends that dealt with her constantly......such as JG, AG, Ryan, Kristina. Man, the jury is gonna have to have a really big white board to sort this all out!

:woohoo: LOL!!

The one thing people are missing by saying this was a defense strategy is that a poster sought out Exit and ask them to join us, then Exit told Dante about it and he joined us. They didnt just show up out of the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88