Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

Oh no, it looks like I've missed another opportunity as Secy of Yuri Defense. I guess I'm fired, huh?:bang:

Since you have fired??? as Secy of Yuri Defense, why not start your own fan club for JB, YOU CAN BE PRES.,VP., and all CABINET MEMBERS?

Best wishes. Get Well Soon.

Wow! Thanks for the gift of the 600 pp. document dump today from all in LE!

Hope you are feeling much more comfortable and able to get around a bit more.

Virtual flower *here* and chocolate biscuit *places next to hand*

See you!

Yuri, hope your recovery is going well. I guess if you had to break something, a leg is better than a head.:crazy:

Kudos to you and OCPD for the way you have handled this terrible case.

When the drugs really kick in, watch "Tremors". A really awful satirical horror movie. I'm a grandmother, and I still roll on the floor if I happen to catch it on cable!!

Good thoughts and prayers to you.

Dear Corp. Melich,

Today is Wednesday--remember our agreement?? Just sayin'. ... back at work yet? :)

Hope you're feeling better each and every day, sir!

ts

I heard this existed, and finally decided to visit. It definately brought a smile to my face and I wanted to send a thank you to you all. Thank you for your prayers, your support, and your kind words of encouragement. Also thank you for keeping Caylee on the forefront. We all are working for her. She's much more than one person or one agency now. I can only hope that we find her soon so these many thousands of people who have been enveloped by this case can find some closure.

As to the leg, Blink was almost right. It broke in three places. A spiral fracture towards the bottom of the left leg (Tibia bone) and two linear fractures one on top and one of the bottom of the fibula. It came during a professenicy ride for the motors unit, of which I recently started cross-training in before this case errupted. I did good the first time around, but in the second time I well... let's say I'm here now. Anyway, Doc's say 6-8 weeks and its' an internal cast with titanium rod and some screws. No external cast which I suppose is good.

Anyhow, thanks again for your support and please continue to keep the Anthony family in your prayers.

Yuri.

Detective Melich, I wanted to wish you healing vibes. I've been there. I broke my left tibia and fibula a year 1/2 ago. I was off my feet for 8 weeks. I can still feel pain when I walk. I hope you're back in service soon. Caylee needs you and Casey needs to be behind bars!

P.S. besides watching movies, I read alot of good novels, and did a lot of crossword puzzles. You'll need variety to keep from getting bored, and sleep alot so you can heal faster. Norco is your friend! Just kidding...

Best wishes and prayers for you to get well soon! You have a lot of support from places all over the country!

Det. Melich: Below is a portion of a news item from a local TV station:

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News uncovered new information about who's cashing in on the Casey Anthony case. Sources extremely close to the family told Eyewitness News that the Anthonys have signed a $2 million movie deal with the Lifetime Movie Network.

My question to you is: Who should play you in this movie? Do you have any preferences as to which actor takes on your role? :) Hope you are healing quickly and are back 'in the game' soon.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery & less slobber from the "Dane" I love doggies,they give love & positive vibes.
About who should play you in the upcoming movie . I vote for BRAD PITT!

Dear Corp. Melich,

Today is Wednesday--remember our agreement?? Just sayin'. ... back at work yet? :)

Hope you're feeling better each and every day, sir!

ts

Well... I did do work from home today in the form of reviewing case material. Does that count? please?

Well... I did do work from home today in the form of reviewing case material. Does that count? please?

Dear Detective:

I noticed that you needed a cool avatar. You can steal this one. I won't call the police.

Det Yuri

To you and your work family, Thank You for all you do! You humble me on a daily basis.
I hope you're back on your feet soon. In the mean time enjoy your B movies and time with your 'other' family'!

Any hints on how I can train my pooch (and best friend) to shut the door behind himself? I'm totally impressed that yours "fetch" the remote!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery & less slobber from the "Dane" I love doggies,they give love & positive vibes.
About who should play you in the upcoming movie . I vote for BRAD PITT!
Nah, Brad Pitt isn't buff enough. We'll have to keep looking. :)

*snort*

If I'd been in the room with YM smacking the table and calling me a liar, I would've peed my pants, spilled the beans, and probably implicated myself in JFK's assassination before it was all over.
LOL! Good thing I didn't have coffee in my mouth! This girl is tough as nails, huh? And then she laughs about the chairs being uncomfortable. Not too smart!

LOL! Good thing I didn't have coffee in my mouth! This girl is tough as nails, huh? And then she laughs about the chairs being uncomfortable. Not too smart!
You're right Happy, she is tough as nails cuz I was extremely impressed with Yuri in those interviews. The only way Casey is going to crack IMO is if it benefits HER in some way. Even if it doesn't hurt her and benefits someone else...no way, she has to get something out of it for herself. She is all that matters to her.
interview.png

Yuri...as good as you were in that interview, no one is that good. I don't know what happened to Caylee but whatever did I strongly believe that Casey did not do the right thing by her. Her own baby who was so defenseless and innocent....so, to borrow some words from the judge, Ms. Anthony and the right thing are strangers. It ain't happening IMO.

ETA: Yuri, I'm glad you are working on this case and are the loudest voice for Caylee. Hope the healing is coming along great. Since you don't have an external cast can we all come over and sign your leg?
030.gif

Well forgive me on the Avatar. I will offer up a link to complement another's av though, with some old time radio shows of Dick Tracey. Hope it brings another smile and he enjoys the way it use to be. Radio to the right just a click away.

P.S. If I'm ever in Orlando Yuri, tell Edwards I will play coffee pong but we all bring our own balls. :woohoo:Now, now Ping Pong balls.
Yeah, yeah I know. :)
http://www.archive.org/details/dicktracyOTRKIBM

I hope you mend quickly Yuri. Thank-you for everything you do.

And yes I will keep the Anthony family in my prayers. Like your colleague Chief Mark Strobridge says; I truely do feel they (Cindy George) are victims.

Yuri..my husband had the exact same leg break and the whole rod and screws deal..riding a motorcycle too...however the week before that my son broke his leg in a dirt bike race..I had two babes on crutches at the same time. I suppose they will also give you physical therapy after the leg heals..I am sure you will be fine...hang in ..oh and prayers to your family. In a few days you are going to be stir crazy!

DD

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck