Jesse's Father to Shed Light Monday Night!

Sorry but i have searched this question and can't find the definitive answer .

Is George Anthony the biological father of Casey?

This whole case is turning into a mud-flinging, circus where the focus is now off Caylee and on all the other Players of this terrible tragedy.....:mad:

When Caylee is finally brought home for a proper funeral and Casey is finally charged and tried for her death, THEN I will be interested in all the juicy rumors and messy mud slinging going on with the other people.

:popcorn:

Very often in LE you are offered the opportunity to resign before you are fired.

True. And he might have broken some rules or failed to follow protocall when stopping someone or responding to a 911 call. It's easy for a rookie to get sidetracked or forget a rule of some sort.

I think Mr. Grund knows who the father of Caylee is and will drop the bomb tomorrow.

GOD BLESS CAYLEE

How could he possibly know that? To my knowledge, the Grunds didn't even know Casey that well until she dated Jesse.

Sorry but i have searched this question and can't find the definitive answer .

Is George Anthony the biological father of Casey?

Yes, he is, according to Rick, Cindy's brother. So is Lee.

Either the Grandfather or the brother....IMO

I believe this is why they are all so vested in sticking together...so Casey doesn't let the Cat out of the bag...

I really wish we wouldn't get into this whole incest issue. There is NO evidence pointing to anything like that, other than rumors started by internet posters with way too vivid imaginations. Isn't there enough twists and turns in this case without adding more?
If this were even remotely true, Casey would have blurted it out by now, considering all the other stories she's made up, doncha think???

I really wish we wouldn't get into this whole incest issue. There is NO evidence pointing to anything like that, other than rumors started by internet posters with way too vivid imaginations. Isn't there enough twists and turns in this case without adding more?
If this were even remotely true, Casey would have blurted it out by now, considering all the other stories she's made up, doncha think???

honestly, no.

Well said!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

I see the Grunds as compassionate people who wanted to help Casey and Caylee. Jesse stood up for Casey. I think he's one of those guys who likes to "fix" people. There is nothing wrong with that. At least he got out once he realized Casey didn't want to be "fixed". :clap:

As for his dad, he is being protective of his son in this escapade. Not so easy to lay down your sword when your own child is being falsely accused of being responsible of kidnapping or harming a precious child! I would be furious! It may be a wiser thing to keep it off the internet and media and I don't know that I could stop myself from it either.

ANYONE who gave their heart to Casey Anthony is a victim, IMHO. Jesse stood up for Casey because Cindy is a control freak. I'm sure there is a lot more to the story than what Cindy said to LE. She is also a liar, though not as bad as her evil child.

I agree, not so easy to not jump to defend your child (even if they are an adult and can defend themself). I think the deal-breaker for me on this one is that Jesse passed a polygraph, which as we know, not everyone has come forward to do. LET the Rev. go on NG & try to shed some light on this family- at this point, what's to lose?

honestly, no.

I'm quoting myself, LOL.

But I wanted to add that I just don't necessarily think she would divulge that. Not that I think it is the case here. Did that make sense?

According to Lee's interviews, both Jesse and Casey continued to pursue each other - no more one side than the other. Why has Jesse not been more forthcoming about that during this time? With Casey being such a liar in his opinion, etc, why trouble himself to continue with her? Not just for the love of the child alone IMO. Think his father would have a hard time accepting that as he believes it all ended after the last reconciliation attempt.

I agree with you, yolorado.

Why not just let Jesse speak for himself at 25 years old? Why keep even more controversy going with Jesse's name?

He is very annoying to me.

Funny that one of the very few people in this whole tangled mess that speaks ANY logic, whatsoever - is one of the ONLY ones that some of you seem to want to hear nothing from........ you'd rather hear more lies???

Who said he's speaking for Jesse??!?!

Funny that one of the very few people in this whole tangled mess that speaks ANY logic, whatsoever - is one of the ONLY ones that some of you seem to want to hear nothing from........ you'd rather hear more lies???
I want to hear from the FBI and from OSCO. They are the only ones speaking logically here. It boils down to evidence and the facts. The truth will come from them about what took place and what happened to Caylee. (IMO...they have already told us.)

That isn't something I would want to talk about if it were true. JMO

Who said he's speaking for Jesse??!?!

I think the problem is that he is just adding commentary. He doesn't seem to know much about a current KC. Therefore he isn't really adding anything to the case. IMO his 15 mins are up.

Yeah exactly. It's time for Mr Rev to sit down (out of the limelight) and shut up. He's becomming annoying. Let Jesse tell his story at trial.

The good Rev is seeking the limelight because he's an actor. I don't believe his motives are about clearing Jesse at all, being that Jesse has already been cleared. He's auditioning, getting his name known in the public, hoping it helps him win a big part. :banghead:

Monday night the spotlight of Truth will shine"...comes [/COLOR][/FONT]across as just a tad histrionic and attention-seeking. Say what you feel the need to say w/o the drama and drum rolls. It would be a welcome change in this case.

I agree 100%. I'm getting frustrated with the whole "news that will shock the world" thing...and waiting for the "bombshell". All it does is get everyone off track trying to come up with what the new revelation will be. I've been reading and tracking everything I can in this case, and finding out that the best "bits" are being closely guarded.

When RG was on NG the other night he alluded to information about what KC was doing for employment instead of outright stating what he meant by that.

I have also heard little hints that something was going to happen on Monday floating around the net. I haven't been able to come up with anything that sounds reasonable regarding any of it. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Personally, I really like Rev Grund. That being said, even if I didn't, I welcome ANYONE who can give me some insight into this crazy family. Just my opinion!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back