Corporal Det. Melich Avatar Search

Det. Melich: Oh do use the one in your profile! If not, the squirrel in the fedora would be my second choice - OR run out (whoops) hobble out and take a picture of one of your dogs and use it. :)

Hobble eh? Careful I don't send you a shipment of Dane Drool. Actually, it's rather good as an epoxy. :)

Seeing as how Army of Darkness came up in another thread... LOL!

iconator9767cb8953f9506ah7.jpg

my personal favorite: "See this? This is my boomstick." :rocker:

iconatore63db29b51f847alu0.jpg

I'm usually a big time lurker but had to come out of hiding to say hello and thank you to Detective Melich! Hope you're up and about and feeling better soon! :thumb:

I like these two...my hubby's nick name is 'squirrel' for some crazy reason.

LOL at the Broken Leg Productions that someone posted - although Yuri may not LOL with us.

How about this one? I probably will have to change the dimensions on it.:

Yuri16a.jpg

I vote for this one. Sex-ay!! Good choice, SS.

Morning, Corporal Melich! Looks like a 60-pushup day, no? And when I say pushups, I mean one-handed pushups, of course ... :)

ts

I think that one rather embarrassed him, but the boys can put that one up on their bulletin board with the other one. (Sorry, Melich!) LOL I like what he put on his siggy tho.

LOL I can't believe no one thought of that. That's the first thing that came to mind here. Thanks.

and the winner is... :) Thanks!
OMG! I saw this. You're quite welcome. I so admire you, John and all the other detectives working on this case. I hope you're following dr.'s orders and I hope your leg continues to heal because we so need you back on the job soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back