GUILTY NV - O.J. Simpson charged in Las Vegas armed robbery, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! I'm celebrating. Loved watching the verdict...SWEET!! :D

Kind of takes the fun out of the anniversary for him.

Too damned bad.
Yeah, such a shame. NOT.

He was taken into custody immediately, no bail and sentencing is on December 5th.

OJ doesn't look too happy this time.
aCapture.jpg

OJ's sister collapsed to the ground.

Guerney going to here. EMTs in the courtroom.

I called and woke my mother to tell her! lol
I'm so happy!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I scared my poor dogs when I saw the verdict! Woke them up.

I have been waiting for this for YEARS!!!! Finally..

I was recovering from some serious surgery in the murder trial...was literally chair bound in front of Court TV!

It's almost freaky happening on the 13th anniversary.

LOL. Wonder if the jury wanted to be sure he got an anniversary gift he couldn't re-gift! :woohoo::woohoo:

I am sure Ron and Nicole are smiling down from heaven right now!
:hug: :hug:

:Justice: prevails ... great job Nevada jury!

I think this bears repeating :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY.. ON ALL ACCOUNTS :woohoo: :woohoo:

LOL. Wonder if the jury wanted to be sure he got an anniversary gift he couldn't re-gift! :woohoo::woohoo:

Oh you know EZryder9 that this will be the hot topic the next few weeks..how POOR OJ was steamrollered by this jury out of revenge for the murder verdict...

:behindbar enjoy OJ....they can complain all they want...this time justice would not be denied!:clap:

I'm still at work at the radio station with our sports guy and we both yelled YES and he ran into his studio and started playing a stadium full of people singing "na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye" lol!

Oh you know EZryder9 that this will be the hot topic the next few weeks..how POOR OJ was steamrollered by this jury out of revenge for the murder verdict...

:behindbar enjoy OJ....they can complain all they want...this time justice would not be denied!:clap:

You're probably, unfortunately, right. But hey, it's a different state. Wonder if any of these jurors are young enough that they don't even remember back 13 years???

Now, I'm being selfish, and don't mean to detract from this, but I want to hear a jury in Florida come out with the same verdict. And I don't want it to take 13 years!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::clap::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Oh trust me the appeals process will be exhausted and use that as an excuse. But I had better not see Sharpton or Jackson out condeming the verdict as racist or whatever! :furious:

Oh trust me the appeals process will be exhausted and use that as an excuse. But I had better not see Sharpton or Jackson out condeming the verdict as racist or whatever! :furious:

I'm sure that's right. But hey, at least it's a no bail situation. Let the appellate process move forward, slowly; very, very, slowly! But I can't imagine an appellate court reversing this. And I totally agree about Sharpton and Jackson.

I'm still at work at the radio station with our sports guy and we both yelled YES and he ran into his studio and started playing a stadium full of people singing "na na na na, hey hey hey, good bye" lol!
I will be singing that song like crazy now! I'm also thinking the number 13 has gotten a bad wrap, it worked good this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361