It's All About Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee, Hi sweetiepie, just thinking of you out there, makes me so sad, the searchers are comming again soon, lead them to you with your spirit baby, much love to you

Poppy

Shine brightly Caylee Marie Anthony - Light the way for Tim Miller and all the people who want to bring you home. Hugs and Kisses.

I just checked on my wee one and kissed her one more time before I venture off to bed. I gave her a kiss and said a prayer for her and you.
As I look at the sky and see the half moon I hope you can still see the way to come home.

Bumping up for This precious baby girl!! Back to the first page !! Bigg Huggz for you

{{{{{{{{{{Caylee}}}}}}}}}}

Good Morning Caylee... Glad you found your way back to page one again.

Good Morning Caylee!

"May every sunrise hold more promise, every moonrise hold more peace." -Anon.

Good morning, Sweet Girl!! Here's a HUGE hug coming your way.
I hold my kids a little longer and hug them a little tighter and pray youare found real soon.

Mr. Tim is coming back for you, little one. Him and his friends, coming for you. They'll have boats and planes and horses and dogs too. All just to look for you!

Mr. Tim is coming to bring you to rest, sweet baby. He'll be there soon.

Hang on, little Sunshine. :sunshine:.

We're coming. We haven't forgotten you. You've been soooo patient & soooo strong. We're soooo proud of you!

Morning, Precious one. Still praying... and always remembering.

Hold on Caylee. Mr. Tim is on his way to get you babygirl! Be strong and please shine your light so Mr. Tim and his friends can find you! No one has forgotten you. You will ALWAYS be in our hearts! Love and kisses little one! :)

Good morning, Caylee. We are all still here, thinking of you, and we are going to find you and bring you home. :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Hey you! You cause me more distractions at work than my own little girls! Good Morning to you Sweetheart, and remember to shine brightly!!

Bumpity bump for sweet baby Caylee. :blowkiss:

May every day bring them closer to finding this precious child.

Bump to the top for you Caylee! There's a lot of love out there for you, I hope you can feel the warmth.

Justice for Caylee and justice for any other "Caylees" that may happen because of this case . . .

Hi Sweet girl,

I know you are watching and are in a safe place. Please know how much you
are loved. You're a very special girl.
xoxoxoxoxo

Bump - justice is coming for you, sweet Caylee.
You belong back at the top!

Hey precious girl. You are in our thoughts and our hearts every single day. I pray Tim will find you soon.

Hold on Caylee. Mr. Tim is on his way to get you babygirl! Be strong and please shine your light so Mr. Tim and his friends can find you! No one has forgotten you. You will ALWAYS be in our hearts! Love and kisses little one! :)

I second this post, HailieJade you brought tears to my eyes tonight, I want Caylee to shine her light brightly so Mr.Tim and his team can find her too.
Goodnight Sweet Caylee, you have crept into America's hearts and I know I personally wont forget you or your story until the day I am no longer on Earth either!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa