LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were doing the deed :puke: then they were both consenting adults, assuming it only happened once which resulted in Caylee.

:puke: There isn't enough booze in the world to make that excuse fly in my eyes. :puke:

Aggressive or not, that would have been a sobering moment for even Lee.

It is sick, but why is Lee denying LE his DNA? What is he hiding? That, along with the lie detector thing screams something very wrong is going on here.

I do not think Lee is the father of Caylee. I think he is somehow involved in helping Casey or knowing something and that is why he will not give DNA or take a lie detector test.

We have no indication even in speculation that anything was wrong about Casey in her youth. We have heard she was shy, a good student, and quiet up until she dropped out of school. We have heard that she was 7 months pregnant but Cindy, George, and Casey denied she was even pregnant at Cindy's brothers wedding. What happened when she lost that job at Universal that she abandoned? Why does LP think LE knows who the father is but we get numerous stories and obfuscation from the family on who the father is? Why did LP say we would be shocked when the DNA evidence came forth in leaks? Why did Cindy and George coddle her as she lied and thieved? Why was Lee the one that could get her to talk when necessary? Why after the 3rd 911 call did the family demeanor change and why did Lee want to stop Cindy from making that call? Why has her best friend Annie's interviews not been released? Questions unanswered at this point.

why was Lee innapropriatly laughing in his interview regarding the smell of death in the garage?
Why was Lee doing all the detective work for the detectives in the beginning? perhaps he wanted to find Caylee before the police started to question who the father was??

The thing is...they don't need Lee's DNA to be able to tell if a family member is the father of the child. If George and Cindy and Casey gave their DNA all they have to do is...

Each gene has 2 markers...one from the father and one from the mother...

1) Run Caylee's DNA against Casey's DNA to eliminate Casey's markers.
2) Compare the remaining markers against George and Cindy.
3) If there are no makers from anyone except the Anthony family, we know the father is a family member.
4) As long as Caylee has a couple of genes that do not contain any markers from George, George is cleared.

I am going to post an example with pictures, etc. of how this works exactly. Let me figure out where I can do that and I'll post in a second.

But could KC have been the aggressive one if it turns out LA is the dad? I mean we have seen how many guys she has had, myabe they were both drunk and she came on to him. It is sick either way it goes. This whole family is just strange.

I also wondered about other family members. I know I would go to anyone in my family that had a child missing. I thought it strange that nobdy had come here to offer support for them. There is a lot more going on than we know for sure.

I am also close with one of my younger brothers and there is nothing inappropriate about our relationship either. Makes me sick even to think of it.

I read on a thread a few weeks ago when this came up that brother/sister incest is the "ultimate rebellion." From what we know about Casey, she could fit that bill precisely. I've always thought it strange that she didn't confide the name of the father to SOMEONE. I could never keep anything from my best friend...she knew everything. There is something very strange about the the hush hush on the father.

The thing is...they don't need Lee's DNA to be able to tell if a family member is the father of the child. If George and Cindy and Casey gave their DNA all they have to do is...

Each gene has 2 markers...one from the father and one from the mother...

1) Run Caylee's DNA against Casey's DNA to eliminate Casey's markers.
2) Compare the remaining markers against George and Cindy.
3) If there are no makers from anyone except the Anthony family, we know the father is a family member.
4) As long as Caylee has a couple of genes that do not contain any markers from George, George is cleared.

I am going to post an example with pictures, etc. of how this works exactly. Let me figure out where I can do that and I'll post in a second.

Think... Defense Strategy..

If there are NO DNA tests done and only the conclusion as you're clarifying, then a defense team will come in and say... LE did not do DNA on *advertiser censored*.

I think the prosecution has this one wrapped up but now they're doing what they should to make sure the defense can't backtrack and find them faulty of not dotting all their I's and crossing all their T's.

Baez isn't exactly interested in the truth, he's interested in finding fault in LE.

Not only is Lee refusing the DNA testing but also the lie detector test...hmmmmm

:confused:
Wouldn't the paternity test that Jesse took and told LE they could have access to, that ruled him out as Cayless dad show if Caylees mom and dad were related somehow? If so Le would already know if Caylee was a product of family relations wouldn't they?:waitasec:

I read on a thread a few weeks ago when this came up that brother/sister incest is the "ultimate rebellion." From what we know about Casey, she could fit that bill precisely. I've always thought it strange that she didn't confide the name of the father to SOMEONE. I could never keep anything from my best friend...she knew everything. There is something very strange about the the hush hush on the father.

"Ultimate rebellion" fits the bill.
How sick, and I wonder if she did this deed often or once ?
Cindy/George raised some sicko kids. I have always suspected that the Dad was either Lee or George.

LP said in a statement that Cindy was aware that Caylee's dad was a member of the Anthony family. Oh my Gawd....sick chit !:eek::eek::eek:

Especially the way she texts her friends about her promiscuity...someone should have known. Plus, she was 19 when she had that baby...why hide the pregnancy? Also, wouldn't that little money grub want child support? Even if the so-called father died, Caylee would have been entitled to social security benefits and KC would have been ALL over that. I bet LA is the father of "Cay-Lee"...nothing this wacky family does or says could shock me anymore.

If there are NO DNA tests done and only the conclusion as you're clarifying, then a defense team will come in and say... LE did not do DNA on *advertiser censored*.

I think the prosecution has this one wrapped up but now they're doing what they should to make sure the defense can't backtrack and find them faulty of not dotting all their I's and crossing all their T's.

Baez isn't exactly interested in the truth, he's interested in finding fault in LE.

The last 2 statements that Baez made, have made him LQQK like a fool !:eek:

SOOOO strange and yet it makes some sense too. LP has been right on about everything else he's said or brought up and that alone bring some validity. Plus I hear Lee doesnt want to test and has hired an attorney? One thing keeps running through my head now..... Ca y Lee. Casey and Lee's names put together for any reason in particular? Once again just a thought...... I really hope Im out in left field with this one though.

:confused:
Wouldn't the paternity test that Jesse took and told LE they could have access to, that ruled him out as Cayless dad show if Caylees mom and dad were related somehow? If so Le would already know if Caylee was a product of family relations wouldn't they?:waitasec:

Caylee and Casey's DNA alone wouldn't prove anything. You would need either Lee's DNA OR George & Cindy's DNA to prove that either Lee or George were the father.

Check out my example at docstoc. I posted the link above.

Caylee and Casey's DNA alone wouldn't prove anything. You would need either Lee's DNA OR George & Cindy's DNA to prove that either Lee or George were the father.

Check out my example at docstoc. I posted the link above.

Thanx:)

I don't understand. The trial about Casey murdering Caylee has nothing to do with who the father of the child is. This is only about figuring out who the father is...which has no bearing on if she killed Caylee or if she did not kill Caylee. I mean, I guess it could go toward motive and some of the crazy thinking/lying/Casey going nuts...etc.

But either way...it does not matter whether or not they test Lee. Each gene that is examined will give a percentage as to the possibility that the given scenario happened (that Lee is the father of the child). Each of those percentages is multiplied with the others to get a final percentage. That percentage will be something like..."There is a 1 in 10 billion chance that someone other than Lee is the father of Caylee Anthony." So, whether or not Lee's DNA is analyzed, this calculation can still be done.

Now, the steps to get there are more cumbersome and less obvious, so the jury would have to trust the science which I know isn't always easy.

The last 2 statements that Baez made, have made him LQQK like a fool !:eek:

ROFL! It didn't take much!

I don't understand. The trial about Casey murdering Caylee has nothing to do with who the father of the child is. This is only about figuring out who the father is...which has no bearing on if she killed Caylee or if she did not kill Caylee. I mean, I guess it could go toward motive and some of the crazy thinking/lying/Casey going nuts...etc.

But either way...it does not matter whether or not they test Lee. Each gene that is examined will give a percentage as to the possibility that the given scenario happened (that Lee is the father of the child). Each of those percentages is multiplied with the others to get a final percentage. That percentage will be something like..."There is a 1 in 10 billion chance that someone other than Lee is the father of Caylee Anthony." So, whether or not Lee's DNA is analyzed, this calculation can still be done.

Now, the steps to get there are more cumbersome and less obvious, so the jury would have to trust the science which I know isn't always easy.

Bold is mine.

We're not really sure what reason LE wanted Lee's DNA. I personally don't believe it is to verify paternity, otherwise, they wouldn't have wanted Cindy or George's DNA also. But the question was, why was Lee refusing. That is where the baby daddy speculation is coming from.

IIRC the request for DNA was to eliminate any possible involvement in Caylee's death from the rest of the family.

Do you suppose there's any significance in Caylee having been given a combination of her mother and uncles names?

That family is so whacked up, unless DNA testing would shed light on whether Lee was her father, no one will ever know for sure. Family "secrets" are often buried in history.

ROFL! It didn't take much!

Bold is mine.

We're not really sure what reason LE wanted Lee's DNA. I personally don't believe it is to verify paternity, otherwise, they wouldn't have wanted Cindy or George's DNA also. But the question was, why was Lee refusing. That is where the baby daddy speculation is coming from.

IIRC the request for DNA was to eliminate any possible involvement in Caylee's death from the rest of the family.

Oh ok. I see. Yes, I agree. I don't believe they are trying to establish paternity either. I guess I got kind of carried away just trying to explain how they didn't Lee's DNA to establish paternity and that was what I was originally setting out to show, but I got caught up in could he possibly be the father.

Umph. So, yes, I agree with you.

Maybe that's why Lee won't take a lie detector test. What would he have to hide besides that? It's all starting to make more sense to me.
They also had to force him to give up his DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie