Zani Timeline- Other ZannyThoughts- Zanny Searches on Caseys computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
*bump*

I really want y'all's thoughts on the coincidence of finding a Zenaida at Sawgrass and the fact that KC had been searching for a Zenaida as far back as June 23.

I have heard several news reports that someone researched the name Zenaide G on 7/16 (this may have been Casey or Cindy searching. I am not sure of the times Casey was driven around by LE or what time she was arrested on the 16th).

No one ever reports that a computer search was done on June 12th.....4 days prior to Caylee disappearing. This has really been bugging me.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/21 Computer Forensics Report.pdf page 17

00CaseySearchZenaida6-12.jpg

I know, same here!! Was Casey getting her plan ready? Has it been proven it was Casey's account that the search was done under?

Darn, lost my post, but will try to explain this:

Name: index.dat
Description: File, Archive
File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Accessed: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
Last Written: 07/16/08 04:20:12PM
Full Path: 08-069208\S013J10X237614\D\Documents and Settings\casey\Local Settings\Temporary Internet​
Files\Content.IE5\index.dat

The dates here, in my professional opinion, pertain to the file index.dat, which, due to its location, is the content cache index.dat used by Internet Explorer to reference sites that have been visited. I do not think that it pertains to the actual URL hit.

07/16/08 - is, IMO, the date that the file index.dat itself was last written to, not necessarily by the URL listed above it in the computer forensics document. This is most likely the last time the IE was used before the computer was turned over to LE.
06/12/08 - is the date the index.dat file was created. Most likely the cache was cleaned by something like ccleaner on that date and time.
here is some of it Marsha..may want to go through this thread.there is really good info in here.

I know, same here!! Was Casey getting her plan ready? Has it been proven it was Casey's account that the search was done under?

I deleted my entire post as I guess the computer geeks say there was no search done on 6/12.......beats me.......I just wish it were true.........:rolleyes:

so, KC is smart enough to track down a real ZG, to match her fake one, not hardly.

I think there is something to this whole Zani thing...not the ZG that police have cleared...but it's just too much coincidence to be coincidence

Thanks for that link with the youtube, I have been wondering about somehting and listening to the 911 call AGAIn, it comes clear.

I spoke with a hispanic coworker as I have taken spanish in college for three semesters and even I did not know the proper way to pronounce Zenaida, but I knew that a Z sound did not sound proper. Listen AGAIN yourselves to Casey!!! lol She pronounces it Zuh-nine-uh the correct pronounciation is Suh-nye-dah. Casey pronoucnes the ZZZZZZ this name is pronounced with an S sound. Granted she is not a "spanish speaker" not sure if she knows spanish or not but after 4 years of her knowing this woman she does not know the correct way to pronounce her name?

If she kept calling Zenaida Zuh-nine-uh I would think after 4 years of it ZFG would have gotten her to correct it. And besides when you meet someone ussually you hear their name first not see it in writting ;-) I think she did see this name written down, most likely while hiding out 6/17 at Sawgrass but that is part of my theory so far not fact yet!!!

Also after speaking to my co-worker all of the Zenaida's she has known in the past have never used a nickname Zani, ZANNY or any other derivation esspecially when you consider that this ZFG uses the traditional hyphenated last name. For those who may not know the hyphen represents the person's moher's maiden and fathers name combined. Please do not ask me which is which. In other words the mothers maiden name is always attached when they marry someone So she is ZF-G her daughter will be ZG-some other new initial and so on down the line maternity follows suit ;-)

A person following traditional values such as these would not create an unfamiliar nickname such as this and according to my hispanic coworker all of the Zenaida's she has ever known have used their full name Zenaida no truncated knicknames whatsoever of any kind. They may have some other name such as what the actuall ZFG that visited Sawgrass has apparently done if the myspace account everyone thinks is hers is actually her - Babe.

But even if it were a truncated derivation it would most likely sounds like Sah-knee as the pronoucniation of the name is an SSSSS sound!!!! But that is my opinion based on some knowlege of the language/exposure and comments posed to by by my hispanic coworker for verification.

The second last name is the mother's maiden name. So, her American name would be Zenaida Fernandez. Her mother's maiden last name would be Gonzalez. So...if this nanny ever existed (which she didn't), her name would be Zenaida Fernandez on all US documents.

I saw the interview twice, the degree of details convinced me ZG was real.

If local, how long have they been there? Less than two years? Jesse wanted to have Caylee adopted before Caylee was born, three years ago. He has a brother who was in the police, in missing children. They could have started it three years ago by Jesse going to his brother who went to people higher up who could have been interested in exploiting this case for the effect.

It was officials in missing and exploited children in the federal government who kept showing up in the JonBenet case.

I believe the same people who were involved in the JonBenet debacle have found another cause: another pretty girl and her accommodating parent.

If Casey is such a good liar that she could have fabricated all that, maybe they do need to put her away. But nobody could be that good a liar, (except our government).

I suspected Jesse, and tonight I found out Cindy also suspects Jesse.

Casey never left the Orlando area, so there was no accident in Tampa. The police have proof of this. Heck, I have proof of this!

Aside from the proof, why would there have been a ZG? Casey had no job or money to pay a sitter.

so, KC is smart enough to track down a real ZG, to match her fake one, not hardly.

Casey spent her life online and on the phone (when not pole dancing). IMO she was/is pretty computer literate - probably more so than most. She had 31 days to cover her you know what. During that time do you not think she would be RESEARCHING? She had plenty of time with no one looking over her shoulder.

I posted this on another thread but it really didn't fit there.
I have a hard time finding where stuff should go.

What I found interesting about the computer searches (without mentioning names):

On the document it shows the url Casey searched:

h.ttp://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewfriends/=203461948897ec12-9984-4944-b65e6dcef3d5a590=zenaida

(I broke up the link so its not active)

Notice in the url the #'s 2034619

This is the myspace of a guy in FL that has many friends related to the case.
View all his friends. on Page 5 is a Z (sort of)...although it may have been changed since, it sort of matches.
Obviously Casey was looking at this guys friends and, as of right now, that is the only name close.

I believe this is where she got the idea of a Zenaida.
She did more searches (according to the police file) to help come up with her version of the nanny.

What I can't put together is how she knew about the Sawgrass Z.

This is all IMHO

Everyone seems to focus on the fact that ZG went to Sawgrass on June 17, 2008 and an employee filled out a visitor reference card and that some how KC received this information.

I would like to discuss something I feel has been over looked.

ZG stated she visited all the apartment complexes on that road that day not just Sawgrass.

KC-stated to Mr. Crisp that she was looking for an apartment for TonE to move into as he desparately wanted out of his lease. TonE, KC, Crisp arranged to meet on June 19 but the appointment was made prior to this date.

Questions that need to be addressed-

What dates did KC go apt shopping? What other dates did ZG go apt shopping? Whose vehicle did ZG arrive in? Whose name is it registered in? What vehicle did KC arrive in on June19?

My point is maybe KC did not get ZG name from Sawgrass but from other apartments that they both viewed at the same time??

From what I understand- KC in the past mentioned- Nanny, Zanny, but never Zanaida or ZG until after June 2008.

KC did attend class with a Zanaida A. (2004) at Colonial High School. KC does have a habbit of making up names from her class list.

Everyone seems to focus on the fact that ZG went to Sawgrass on June 17, 2008 and an employee filled out a visitor reference card and that some how KC received this information.

ZG stated she visited all the apartment complexes on that road that day not just Sawgrass.

KC-stated to Mr. Crisp that she was looking for an apartment for TonE to move into as he desparately wanted out of his lease. TonE, KC, Crisp arranged to meet on June 19 but the appointment was made prior to this date.

What dates did KC go apt shopping? What other dates did ZG go apt shopping? Whose vehicle did ZG arrive in? Whose name is it registered in? What vehicle did KC arrive in on June19?

My point is maybe KC did not get ZG name from Sawgrass but from other apartments that they both viewed at the same time??

From what I understand- KC in the past mentioned- Nanny, Zanny, but never Zanaida or ZG until after June 2008.

KC did attend class with a Zanaida A. (2004) at Colonial High School. KC does have a habbit of making up names from her class list.

KC is also a very experienced and prolific identity thief. She is good at getting other people's documents.She is likely to have somehow seen that application. She did have friends, in that apartment building.

I posted a similar theory about a month ago. Didn't fly for some reason, but I still think it is workable. Here's what I posted:
How about while Casey was out searching for apartments, that is where she happened to run into Zenaida - at ANOTHER complex besides Sawgrass - and she just happened to give her a friendly hint that maybe she (ZG) might want to look at apartments at Sawgrass. B-I-N-G-O - there is the connection between KC and ZG. It was probably just a chance meeting. I would be interested to know if LE has followed up to see if KC and ZG visited some of the same apartment complexes.

I think if we can explain away ZG - that whole aspect of this case is completely removed. There is no babysitter, there was no meeting at JB Park or Sawgrass or whatever the story today might be. All of the remaining "believers" that Caylee is alive have nothing to stand on because ZG was just an innocent person who happened to cross paths with KC and has been used in her web of lies.

I believe she ran into her at Sawgrass, or somehow got her identity from there. But I have mentioned before as well that perhaps she ran into her at some other locale such as on the 19th and over heard that she was at sawgrass also. Maybe she never saw her at Sawgrass but over heard she was there?

I mentioned alot of theories regarding this on the Zanny the Nanny Timeline thread.

IMO ther is NO Zani. Somehow Casey got that info at Saw Grass or on the net from a friend of a friends space!

It would be interesting to know why the real ZFG went to see the Sawgrass appartments in the first place. Who suggested that she visit them? Has that come up at all?

The second last name is the mother's maiden name. So, her American name would be Zenaida Fernandez. Her mother's maiden last name would be Gonzalez. So...if this nanny ever existed (which she didn't), her name would be Zenaida Fernandez on all US documents.

Only if someone tells the person using the mothers maiden name NOT to use it on an official document. Depending on what area of the country one lives, not all people in positions like court houses, marriage license clerks, etc..know to ask them or tell them not to not use it on official forms.

I almost became Mrs. O. because my husband signed his mothers maiden name initial on our marriage license after his last name at the court house..luckily I caught it in time and he crossed it out..if I had not noticed I would have been Mrs. O instead of what is considered his real last name..
:crazy:

Anyhoo...KC did not have a sitter named ZFG or ZG or any other name...it is all a bunch of lies anyway..

It would be interesting to know why the real ZFG went to see the Sawgrass appartments in the first place. Who suggested that she visit them? Has that come up at all?

I try as hard as I can to get that info out but either my threads are deleted or moved and buried.

ZG- stated she went to all the apartments on Conway Road that day not just sawgrass. KC was also apt searching as she made an apt for june 19 with crisp and tonE....when did kc make this apt? she met crisp somewhere and arranged it......

kc could have met zg apt hunting that day......as zg was with her sexy bf jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong