TES might pull out of Caylee search for good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect it's spelled C-i-n-d-y.

grrrrrrr

Why would Cindy not want TES to search for Caylee's body? Easy. She knows it's out there, and Tim's likely to find it.

If she truly believed Caylee was alive, she'd tell them to go ahead and search, so she could then go to LE and say "See? Caylee's body isn't out there. TES can't even find her body. I told you so. NOW will you please help me with the tips for a live Caylee."

But... Cindy KNOWS Caylee is dead. She just doesn't want Casey to get the death penalty or a long prison sentence. Period.

If that's the case, I sure don't understand a man like Tim being run out of town by a woman like Cindy. If Tim does not stay little Caylee will never be found. I am so sick of the Anthony's calling the friggin shot here. I pray Tim will stay.

There is no doubt that Tim is exhausted. You can see it in his face. What I hope is that because of this, the Anthony's have not "just wore him down". I can't remember on which ng last week, but at first he said he was sure she was dead, and then the next day saying something like there was a glimmer of hope ...not exact words. I just don't know...feels like something is going on that we don't know about.

I think it's pretty telling that last week TM was on NG restoring some hope and discussing that the next day he was meeting with the family. And here it is Monday and they may be pulling out. Seems that the meeting w/ the Anthony's didn't go well at all.

Did TM meet with Nejame on Friday? If so, could something in that meeting have been said and that is why TM is hesitant about searching? He seemed so sure last week that it almost makes me thing soemthing had to of happened.

My first thought was about the meeting with MN. The second thing that hit me was the article statement, "the fact that the Anthonys are not cooperating,..." And the third thing, what about Jennifer Kesse?

This is the area he is talking about...look at what is there...would you ride a horse in this area?

Would you allow untrained and unarmed volunteers to walk through this area?

Florida Power &Light Working At Orlando Intern'l Airport
After seeing this I would definitely want hazardous duty pay!
Just another day at work in the beautiful Florida Sun!!! A Florida Power &Light crew putting in lines for an addition to the Orlando International Airport found the following in a culvert they were using...

The gator is/was 18' 2" long.

The rattlesnake roundup totaled 87.

FP&L shared these pictures.

mailedD24.jpg

mailedD25.jpg

I understand what you are trying to say but I googled this and it is on snopes dated in 2003. Orlando has since been built up tremendously plus TES is well aware of the wildlife and they would have used another method besides a horse. Say maybe a 4 wheeler or something.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/culvert.asp

This comment triggered a thought in my head that it's just possible the A's have put this burden on TM. If you find her, you take away all reasonable doubt. Maybe?

I can NOT imagine Tim throwing in the towel because he doesn't want to take away reasonable doubt. He lost a daughter & I think he wants justice for all murder victims regardless of who did the deed. He is not about to protect Casey.

As if Monday wasn't depressing enough already... all I can say is WOW. :curses:

Less than a month ago the sheriff said there were no new charges in the horizon. Then last week we learned about the grand jury. IMO, there's more to this than meets the eye. Exactly what, I don't know.

I feel awful about this--and the worst part of it is the Anthony's lack of cooperation! If they had gotten behind this search and didn't stubbornly, pigheadedly try to sabotage Tes's efforts, I believe that Caylee would have been found by now. What kind of people act this way, and profess love for this precious baby? Oh, I forgot for a moment and thought they were rational human beings. I am hoping beyond hope that Tim did find something of value to this case. Blessings go out to TES!

The meeting with MN and the A's might have something to do with this and I for one find is so disturbing that the LAWYERED up family does not care about finding Caylee......... The know she is deceased and I find it so disgusting that they continue to use DENIAL as the escape goat. This HIGH PROFILE-PR-DEFENSE atty doe not care about the truth he will continue to SPIN all the lies and I find it so disgusting the People-20/20 and other sources of income because of this tragic case has not gone to finding this little ANGEL. The family will very soon be exposed for what they are really about and I hope this article, no matter how disheartening, will rally other HIGH PROFILE PR people to assist TES in finding this little ANGEL. Truth will be revealed very soon and I hope after the GJ, KC's smug, baby killer's azz will be back in jail.

LE has not lied to this family.....they would rather spend their time looking for a missing child, but with all the evidence that was presented to them clearly shows this child is not ALIVE. My heart believes this child will be found one day with or without TES's help and hopefully when this does occur, I hope MN will send pictures his clients what a wonderful, uplifting service was done for Caylee..............Their TRUST even has a provision for the burial of Caylee..................... they all know the truth. I hope the blood money from all these media sources are the down fall for this family. I do not understand why other media sources are not concerned about helping with finding this child.................I guess it would not be good ratings. CA may feel she is the RINGMASTER.............. but when the truth comes out, it is not going to bring CAYLEE home alive. "A's" for once in your life do the right thing and tell the truth and help in bringing Caylee home. Your daughter is responsbile for this............... As for TES, no matter your decision, I will respect it......I have donated to you on more than one occasion and even though it has not been much............... I have given all I can. If you are reading this CA, my heart is filled with so much love for CAYLEE........ I have donated the amount of what I could have spent on paying my utilites for 2 months.....

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU.............. for doing all you can to discourage bringing this baby home........................

Seriously, I mean no disrespect to TM, but IMO who cares what Cindy or George want ?? They are doing nothing for this little girl!! They dont want her found! This shouldnt be about what they want or what they think, an innocent child has been murdered and is laying out there somewhere and NO ONE in her family is trying to bring her home and NO ONE is trying to give Caylee a peaceful, proper burial. Im sorry but anyone searching for Caylee should be doing it for HER not for her family (that doesnt seem to care)or anyone else. If I was searching and her family was trying to tell me not to, I would tell them to shove it, Caylee deserves to be brought to rest, I would never say well they dont want me to find her so I guess Ill just let her lay out there dead and rotting.
Someone PLEASE dont give up on Caylee, PLEASE find this baby girl!!

This is the area he is talking about...look at what is there...would you ride a horse in this area?

Would you allow untrained and unarmed volunteers to walk through this area?

Florida Power &Light Working At Orlando Intern'l Airport
After seeing this I would definitely want hazardous duty pay!
Just another day at work in the beautiful Florida Sun!!! A Florida Power &Light crew putting in lines for an addition to the Orlando International Airport found the following in a culvert they were using...

The gator is/was 18' 2" long.

The rattlesnake roundup totaled 87.

FP&L shared these pictures.

mailedD24.jpg

mailedD25.jpg

Cool pics but already debunked as an internet hoax. FP+L denied any knowledge of the pics and the snakes are western diamondbacks and not indigenous to Florida. Even if it was true, in about a month or two it will be cool enough here for the snakes and gators to be dormant for winter.

Lets wait and see what develops today. Judith McNaught being there is big. LE may be asking Tim to hold off searching until the get the GJ charges.

If they get Capitol Murder handed down, then I am thinking they are going to want Tim to continue his search. They are going to want all the ammunition they can get against Casey. And remains would certainly help. At that point LE may be willing to kick in more money and Judith McNaught may be calling on a few of those rich folks in Orlando to make some donations to TES.

"the fact that the Anthonys are not cooperating, is forcing Miller to reconsider continuing the search."

I just don't understand either!! What the hell does the Anthony's have to do with it!!!

You mean Tim has to have their permission or what??? :waitasec:

This just does not make any sense!! He said he would stay until Caylee was found. Have they found her body? :mad:

IIFC, Tim was supposed to meet with the Anthony's on Saturday. I (personally) believe between the Friday meeting and the Saturday meeting, either something was said to Tim or asked of Time that is leading him to opt out of the search for good.

I think there is more to this that what has been said, but we'll wait and see.

Wait, didn't Tim say he was going to pull out last time he met with the A's during the first search?! That family is despicable!

Holding out hope something, anything was already found and justice will be served!

How about the locals that are worth half a billion and up? Rich Devos, Shaquille O'neal, Tiger Woods? TES donations are tax write-offs and the money needed to properly fund TES is pennies to these guys.

I was thinking the same thing. There are countless others who would fall into this same category who could be summoned to help. Arnold Palmer (Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children/Winnie Palmer Hopital for Women and Babies), Hotelier Harris Rosen, time share mogul David Siegel (Jennifer Kesse worked for his company), just to name a few. Maybe these folks are already giving - lets hope. I'll give what I can.

I don't understand. One minute he is sure he is going to find her, and then the next he may give up for good? What in the world is going on? I have a feeling there is alot going on that we don't know about.
this was part of the linked article ~snip~ the fact that the Anthonys are not cooperating, is forcing Miller to reconsider continuing the search.

I do not think Tim is giving up for good but the family is making it impossible for TES. If anything is sad it is the actions of the Anthony family imhoo

If anyone in the Anthony family or their lawyers have anything to do with Tim pulling out, I hope they know they, along with KC have a first class ONE WAY ticket to hell. I hope the person who comitted murder and anyone who lied or help to cover it up will have a horrible, tortured life, never to find peace again. Karma is a bi!ch. Now I'm ready to go join the protesters.

"I don't understand. One minute he is sure he is going to find her, and then the next he may give up for good?"

I feel the same way, I dont understand it, just Thur and Fri he was on NG restoring alot of faith, headstrong that they werent giving up on Caylee and assuring that they would find her and not even a few days later its a completely different outlook.

I feel the same way, confused. :confused:

I suspect this has a lot to do with the family's position. Didn't he say on NG the other night he was planning to meet again with the A's? Maybe he met with them and it didn't go well. :mad:

Tim has no support from that family and it's likely he has rarely if ever encountered this kind of animosity. It is truly bizarre. I can appreciate Tim's conflict and that others need his help, too...but I just don't want him to give up on Caylee.

Please Tim, don't give up on Caylee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member