Who do you think Caylee looks like?

I misspoke when I said Yeah, and about the editing. It was NOT the porch guy that I did all the editing with, it was the guy that I posted in the last post. Has anyone been able to determine who this man is?

Whoever THIS guy is, I think he and she look exactly alike-right down to the shape of their lips and face...
caylee22.jpg

This is NOT the guy who was holding her on the porch-that guy MAY be JP-but I am not real sure who this guy is...but she sure looks like him...

Wow, I totally agree with you! The resemblance is uncanny. Where did you come across the picture of the guy?

I've always thought that she looks alot like her grandfather. I just see it in her eyes and eyebrows.
What do you think?

I agree with you. I think that's where she gets those big round eyes. He certainly has them.

So many people are saying JPC, and I cannot remember who the heck that is. So many initials.

Wow, I totally agree with you! The resemblance is uncanny. Where did you come across the picture of the guy?

Somewhere here on websleuths long ago when we were not this far "in"...IT is unbelievable though how much she looks like this man...if he is not her daddy then he has got to be a relative...there just does not seem to be any way to LOOK that much like someone without some familial ancestry...someone needs to find out who he is, that is, if it has not been determined already and I just missed it...

Whoever THIS guy is, I think he and she look exactly alike-right down to the shape of their lips and face...
caylee22.jpg

This is NOT the guy who was holding her on the porch-that guy MAY be JP-but I am not real sure who this guy is...but she sure looks like him...

Oh, my gosh! They do have very similar features.

caylee22.jpg

Wow. They are identical...anyone know who this is?
ETA: look at the eyebrows, the shape is exact...that's uncanny.

I never really thought about it until this thread...But anyways, I do see a lot of Cindy. I do not see much of KC at all. I have no idea what KC looked like as child, however. I just don't see it right now.

caylee22.jpg

Isn't this JP Chatt? Look at the eyes, nose and mouth -- looks like it could be "daddy"

caylee22.jpg

Yes, that is JP.

Agreed agreed agreed. I think Caylee looks JUST LIKE JP!! I think they need to look more into that relationship.
How long has JPC been involved in Casey's life? I agree, Caylee does look quite a bit like him, but if there were any chance that he is Caylee's father why wouldn't he come forward and ask for DNA testing? I tend to think that the father hasn't been seen or heard from since Casey got pregnant.

That is JP Chat - the guy that Amy said does not really like Casey

Yep, I just looked at the "Images" thread with all the pics of the men in this case. That is JPC.
I haven't really focused on the bio dad thing...was JPC around when Caylee was conceived? I probably shouldn't suggest it, but that resemblance is uncanny.

I agree that there is resemblance to JPC, but I don't think he's the father. I think it's just a general resemblance. In someone's LE interview, I think maybe Amy's? She said that JP and Casey weren't even that close, they didn't like each other.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back