Why Would Casey Talk to the Sheriff Now??

For some reason, Fox thinks because KC is at the Orange Co. jail with the sheriff deputies, that means she's talking to them. Makes no sense to me.....she's under arrest.....where else would they take her??

They took her to the Sheriff's Department, not the jail. They are close to one another, but NOT in the same location. It is believed that if she went to the Sheriff's Dept. instead of the jail, that it was possible that investigators were going to question her yet again and offer her one last opportunity to tell them where Caylee is, in light of the extremity of the charges against her in the indictment. If she ever IS going to tell them, it will probably be now or when faced with the death penalty...

That Baez is so bad he doesn't even want to spend his money to defend this woman. He wants her to claim she is defending herself to get money from the state when he is really the one doing it behind the scenes. I thought he wasn't even allowed to defend her because he hasn't been an attorney long enough? This whole thing really stinks.

Chilly the (friends) where there on the 26th July when Casey was in jail, I don't think the cameras where.

They were there a few times, but that's not the point. We have not been informed every time someone visited the family. There is no basis to assume that no family members have been in contact with the Anthonys.

I would cut her a deal now if she offered up Caylee's body. Life without parole. No exceptions, the death penalty is removed.

To try to cut a deal, and save her worthless life.

I think you are sooo right that they are trying to cut a deal. I disagree that her life is worthless, I don't think anyones is but I think her own words.."Waste, huge waste" would better describe it! She had it all...a beautiful daughter, a loving family, she was young, smart and capable probably of achieving anything. She put her energy and focus in all the wrong places as many young people do. She chose to throw it all away to party and hang with her friends. She will one day realize what she was throwing away was so much better than hangovers, smokes, and partying. Sadly it will be too late.

Could be that Yuri is giving her one last chance to 'fess up, and tell where little Caylee is? I wouldn't be surprised if George isn't there too, to try and talk some reason into her. That could be why Baez and cohort showed up, as well. Maybe I've watched too much Law and Order, but I think the defendants usually whisper info to their lawyer, and the lawyer rewords it to the detectives. I would love to be listening in, even if it's just to hear Yuri say "Told you we would getcha"!

Just because we weren't informed about it doesn't mean family never visited. We didn't know about the two (or more) times that Casey's friends met at the house to 'pow wow' with the Anthonys.

Rick said that CA severed relations with her sibs, when KCs stories re: virginity at seven months pregnant were not believed. He said the sibs get news of CA through their Mom. That's about it.

I thought I heard on one of the newscasts that they would interrogate her again at the sheriff's office before they took her to jail.

Since this was a GJ, wouldn't she be under the jurisdication of the State now and not Orange Co? Meaning she is idicted for Capitol Murder ..that is a state crime..so I think she will go to a State prison while awaiting trial.

There is no reason for the DA or Casey to work on a deal right now. Her attorney will try all the motions in the book to get evidence pitched, evidence witheld, same with witnesses. That will take about 1 year. At the end of that year the prosecution mya put a plea deal on the table..LWOP vs Dp if she admits guilt and tells where the body is..until then it is not in her benefit or the State's to offer her a deal now.

Todd Black flat out lied then on HLN when he said that there was no truth to the rumor that Casey might defend herself. It sounded like he had no idea about this rumor when he was the one that promulgated it!! Have they no shame?
I'm afraid the answer to that is painfully clear.

I would cut her a deal now if she offered up Caylee's body. Life without parole. No exceptions, the death penalty is removed.

Ordinarily, I'd be for the dp. But this case? Life without parole. I'd rather see her live her life in misery.

Sure she is wanting to save her a$$ as best she can, the least she could do is give that sweet baby a proper resting place..ughhh... I agree to, hope it's life and not DP, she has a LONG life ahead of her, though something tells me in time she may just come to like it there given her false feelings of how important she thinks she is.. Thank God for George.

I hope shes telling them where Caylee is but I know in my heart that wouldnt happen. I just hope she doesnt make deals to get a lesser sentence, I want her punished to the full extent. She had her chance for deals and blew them off, there should be NO second chance.
---------------------
I dont think she will ever tell,hope I'm wrong.I get the idea it is too late for a plea now.I wish they would get rid of that guy on Nancys' program the one who is supposed to work on the case forensics man.He is questioning the body farm? from what I read on their website lots'a luck to him!! He is trying to play one side against the other~hope I worded that right.KC really looks worried now. Did anyone watch Greg M.(I think) on before Nancy? Boy did he tell a caller off and I'm sitting here going "Yes Yes"! Even the callers were thanking him.He said Baez has joined the coolaid crowd! I pray GA. will find some peace now.It had to be hard for him to go against his daughter but I'm sure he did what is right.Now get the "Ole Lady" off his back!!! Sorry to bust in on your post but I along with everyone else have a devil of a time getting pages so going any route I can. IMO~ Take care

---------------------
I dont think she will ever tell,hope I'm wrong.I get the idea it is too late for a plea now.I wish they would get rid of that guy on Nancys' program the one who is supposed to work on the case forensics man.He is questioning the body farm? from what I read on their website lots'a luck to him!! He is trying to play one side against the other~hope I worded that right.KC really looks worried now. Did anyone watch Greg M.(I think) on before Nancy? Boy did he tell a caller off and I'm sitting here going "Yes Yes"! Even the callers were thanking him.He said Baez has joined the coolaid crowd! I pray GA. will find some peace now.It had to be hard for him to go against his daughter but I'm sure he did what is right.Now get the "Ole Lady" off his back!!! Sorry to bust in on your post but I along with everyone else have a devil of a time getting pages so going any route I can. IMO~ Take care

I saw that. I'm going to have to pay more attention to that Prime News guy.

And, like you, I'm completely over Kobi on Nancy.

The CNN guy told off Todd, the PR flack for Jose Baez. It was one of today's better moments.

I saw that on HDLN today! It was beautiful when he told Black off. Beautiful!

I am hoping for the DP, Caylee lost her life, why should her mother, who took that life, get to live her own? One could argue that she will be tormented for years and have a long miserable life if she got LWOP, but I dont think that could happen to Casey, she doesnt feel regret, remorse, sorrow, etc, think about it... how many nutcases like her end up going to prison, writing books, getting fan mail from other sickos and some even end up with marriage proposals!

I think George may have given us a clue this AM.

He said " Pray between 11 AM and 11 PM". I strongly believe they are offering Casey ONE LAST CHANCE to avoid the DP in a trial by cutting a plea bargain in exchange for her leading them to Caylee's remains.

I have thought this all along, but what we are seeing now reinforces it more strongly.

I agree with you. And if it leads to finding Caylee, isn't that what we all want? I mean, she is 22... even if they reduce the sentence to LWOP.. that would be enough for me.
I say, if she decides to tell them the truth about what happend to Caylee and where the body is.... go for it!

That Baez is so bad he doesn't even want to spend his money to defend this woman. He wants her to claim she is defending herself to get money from the state when he is really the one doing it behind the scenes. I thought he wasn't even allowed to defend her because he hasn't been an attorney long enough? This whole thing really stinks.

I was wondering if this was some type of con to scam money for him to represent her.

Isn't it ironic she took Caylee's life so she could have her FREEDOM and now she will never be free again?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back