Where is Lee Anthony

Has Lee faced the facts and turned his back on the family?

• Yes

Votes: 100 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 128 40.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
skipping around this post, but i truly believe that kc told la what happened. i have a younger sister. no matter what she did, wrong or right, if i asked her to tell me the truth, there's no way she'd lie. i really think that the lie detector refusal was because of this.

umm... this is super lame to say, but no matter what my little sister did, i'd have her back.

Nice to hear some straight up honesty.....I applaud you for that. Wont make you too popular ....lol...The ugly truth.... But I have so much respect for that. :thumb:

Ha ha. At least someone else is up.

Why yes, it is Halloween season.

And why shouldn't Lee, like everyone else in America who might be indicted for murder pluck his or her eyebrows loved your cameo f*bomb you mom and what about American soldiers in Iraq who fight for rights and freedoms Target checkout theft stand arrested on a whim so that people like KC should not really go to jail for compelling reasons Winn Dixie which we will all understand at some future point dad was Jesee no he's dead what a huge waste that is ok to say in trial but not to cops what a huge waste Mexico what about me talking to you snothead kid being recorded but special resources outside the usual nobody knows the Casey I know Atlanta airport family is watching and people are watching them dead squirrels odor death band except for that chloroform photo cadaver dogs in the garden f*bomb you dad here your cans hit in the trunk but Jesse had a temper there is a zfg but there are key areas the defendant wishes to visit not really since what checks from Amy that is code for where's caylee t-shirts and a rosary anyone not in florida the media and the public are leaches maggots that pizza is not dead smells like a dead squirrel in that car so glad got rid of it that Tim body Puerto Rico is not my granddaughter f*bomb whim arresting the mother of the year, employee of the year with a plaque will be vindicated political election but not running pool ladder could be code for anyone who took her normal family day away pinstriped slacks I wore when they arrested mommy washed them no decomp now losers, i said hi

Alrighty?

Her name is Caylee.

The Grand Jury, decent normal people, found seven counts.

*shudder* 2 and 3 are really bad.

Good night. Keep up the good fight.

That is classic. Love the unibrow comment.

I saw the rumors of a possible second arrest of a POI. If I were a betting person my money would be on LA. Refused DNA donation, refused lie detector, AWOL, high 5's with sister.

No, that wasn't Lee's girlfriend. That was Casey's girlfriend, Christine. For some reason a lot of people think it was Lee's girlfriend. Lee's girlfriend's name begins with an "M" but I can't recall it at the moment.

Mallory is Lee's girlfriend, if not his ex girlfriend by now.

I worked pretty hard on that, vis the nonsense we hear, thinking a little James Joyce, but trying not to be too Cindy. I wanted the wallop for the end, hi losers from KC in a way.

I am an English major, PhD in lit, so this is my re-presentation of the tale. I thought you would enjoy the complexities (not thought up by me, but the people telling the stories as in one breath, all KC sided but not). I know it's weird, but I also think it's ....what they expect us to believe. Good luck with that, Baez!

i figured you were an english major! even before this post...recognizable in your writing style.

loved it...and yes, i can FEEL the breathiness AND the bullchit in it :)

:clap:

Good grief. After posting "where is Lee?" last night, I went to bed just sure someone would have seen him by now. My curiousity is at an all-time high now. WHERE IS HE?

:eek:

Good grief. After posting "where is Lee?" last night, I went to bed just sure someone would have seen him by now. My curiousity is at an all-time high now. WHERE IS HE?

He lives very close to his parents, he could probably walk to their house undetected through the back.

Lee must be ashamed and in hiding.

Has anyone seen or heard from Lee since all this evidence has been revealed?

If he has been distancing himself from the crazy parents, I think that's very telling.

I've been wondering where Lee has been as well.
Perhaps the media is not focusing on him.

I was under the impression all afternoon that Lee was at the A house. I thought that was his car in the driveway. It is really very odd that he was not anywhere near the rest of the A family on this very important day. Makes a body wonder, what's up with him?

Does he not have a job? What does he do for a living?
Perhaps he was at work? He may have used up all the leave he has, this case has been going on for 3 months.

I saw the rumors of a possible second arrest of a POI. If I were a betting person my money would be on LA. Refused DNA donation, refused lie detector, AWOL, high 5's with sister.

That comment was posted yesterday on different forums and a few people, myself included, asked the poster where that info came from and to post a link or name the source.
I live in the Orlando area and that's the first time I had heard/read of that

That comment was posted yesterday on different forums and a few people, myself included, asked the poster where that info came from and to post a link or name the source.
I live in the Orlando area and that's the first time I had heard/read of that

I actually read that too.:confused:

Yesterday there was an entire thread with that second POI as the topic. I suppose it has been removed. I was not familiar with the source the sited. It appears to have been incorrect information.

It is all over My Fox...

The Grand jury had a second sealed indictment right after the Judge read no bond on Casey and it says it on fox.com There is a second person of interest and a sealed intictment would not reveal who it was until they were arrested. m I don't think it would be Cindy or they would have already arrested her'

That is one of dozens of posts regarding a second indictment. I don't have a clue if there is anything to it and I'll refrain from guessing who it might be IF it is true. :confused:

It is all over My Fox...

The Grand jury had a second sealed indictment right after the Judge read no bond on Casey and it says it on fox.com There is a second person of interest and a sealed intictment would not reveal who it was until they were arrested. m I don't think it would be Cindy or they would have already arrested her'

That is one of dozens of posts regarding a second indictment. I don't have a clue if there is anything to it and I'll refrain from guessing who it might be IF it is true. :confused:

What!? Do you have a link?

I just looked at Fox Orlando, and didn't see anything about that.

It is all over My Fox...

When you say its all over myfox, do you mean in the blog? Have you seen it anywhere official (not that anything's "official" these days)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie