Where is Lee Anthony

Has Lee faced the facts and turned his back on the family?

• Yes

Votes: 100 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 128 40.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is all over My Fox...

The Grand jury had a second sealed indictment right after the Judge read no bond on Casey and it says it on fox.com There is a second person of interest and a sealed intictment would not reveal who it was until they were arrested. m I don't think it would be Cindy or they would have already arrested her'

That is one of dozens of posts regarding a second indictment. I don't have a clue if there is anything to it and I'll refrain from guessing who it might be IF it is true. :confused:

TRU TV is reporting on it or something....... I don't have TV right now.

I don't see anything either.

Lee is probably relieved she is in jail.

It is all over My Fox...

The Grand jury had a second sealed indictment right after the Judge read no bond on Casey and it says it on fox.com There is a second person of interest and a sealed intictment would not reveal who it was until they were arrested. m I don't think it would be Cindy or they would have already arrested her'

That is one of dozens of posts regarding a second indictment. I don't have a clue if there is anything to it and I'll refrain from guessing who it might be IF it is true. :confused:
I'm sorry, but I just went to myfoxorlando.com and didn't see anything about this. It's certainly not "all over" the site. Can you please send a link showing where you read about this? TIA!

LA does live just a couple of blocks away from his parents. I agree with Gizzy that he has probably still been there everyday. It's close enough he would not need to drive and could enter from the back of the property.

The way they put in on Tru TV its the charge that leads them to believe there is someone else of interest. The Count 2 charge, aggravated manslaughter as I understood them say in the legal term is a charge that involves a crime involving more than 1 person.
Lee must have said he feels Casey is guilty of something and his mom has banned him from the house.

This link takes you to an old article dated August 4. No mention of a second POI. Also, I have Tru TV on in the background while I do homework since 9 AM. They have not mentioned a second POI either.

I am seeing it on other sites too about TRUTV.

Anyway scroll way down on that link. It has the message board currently running to pages 6600 plus.

The way they put in on Tru TV its the charge that leads them to believe there is someone else of interest. The Count 2 charge, aggravated manslaughter as I understood them say in the legal term is a charge that involves a crime involving more than 1 person.
Lee must have said he feels Casey is guilty of something and his mom has banned him from the house.

Thanks for the update. I don't have access to the boobtube right now.

Yes. They're talking about it on SM too...Someone (Jean Charez sp?) from Court-TV has been looking into the wording from the indictment yesterday and they are discussing the possibility that there might be a second one...Thing is, if there is, why haven't they made a second arrest yet?

I am, have been all morning. Nothing about a second indictment at all. Unless I missed it taking a bathroom break.

It is likely all hooey and speculation. I just followed the myfox link and followed the discussion for 7 or 8 pages at the end and there a few all over it reading into the indictments and other web speculation. TRUTV said something but not that another was being indicted, just the wording was speculative to that I guess.

I agree with this scenario. I think the way it is worded make it seems like she was aided in the crime. So I would find it interesting as to whom LE and the State thinks it could be.

I agree with this scenario. I think the way it is worded make it seems like she was aided in the crime. So I would find it interesting as to whom LE and the State thinks it could be.

Where is Lee? lol. I been asking that for awhile. He has ghost sightings but no confirmations beyond that last vigil of ever being near the house.

New to this stuff, but I take the various indictments to be LE covering all options. Like if they can't prove she masterminded it, she could be found guilty for paying/requesting/setting it up so someone else could do it. I think it's like when someone pays a hit man and makes sure their spouse is home alone or whatever. They are just as guilty as if they did the killing themselves. *I think*

It is likely all hooey and speculation. I just followed the myfox link and followed the discussion for 7 or 8 pages at the end and there a few all over it reading into the indictments and other web speculation. TRUTV said something but not that another was being indicted, just the wording was speculative to that I guess.

TruTV just said the way it was worded leaves the window wide open for investigators and the State to charge an additional person if necessary. They didn't say there was a second indictment just the wording makes it sound liike a second person might not be too far behind.

In reading the indictment, specifically count 2, which is the indictment that has so many stirring to allegations of another person of interest it is Florida statute 827.03 in part, but the curiousity is because they put this part in or worded similarily:

(c) Active encouragement of any person to commit an act that results or could reasonably be expected to result in physical or mental injury to a child.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/1014/17715453.pdf

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0827/SEC03.HTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects