Todd Black - Defense Team Says: "Loss Of The Life Of A Little Girl"

I think I recall that since they have an indictment they could drop those charges for the Nov 17th. Isn't it correct they can't try her on the previous charges and the new ones? Don't they coincide?

I believe that you are correct.

This is Black's description of his firm's service
"...our company has been successfully coordinating Damage Control and Crisis Media with high profile clients for over twenty years..."

He forgot to mention that they create the damage and crisis. However, it does appear they are successful at it. :rolleyes:

Wow! I don't think he realized what he said! (And I missed your post about this earlier...Sorry!! Glad you brought it up again!!)

BOMBSHELL! Baez confirms (along with Todd B.) that Caylee is dead!

This just keeps getting better and better!

I'm a daughter of a cop, I was taught to listen and not just hear - know what I mean??? Took me 30 years to figure out what my Dad taught me but it's coming in handy now that I'm figuring it out!

"...our company has been successfully coordinating Damage Control and Crisis Media with high profile clients for over twenty years..."

He forgot to mention that they create the damage and crisis. However, it does appear they are successful at it. :rolleyes:

hahahahahahahahaha
softsoul, you have been absolutely hilarious with your one-liners several times today. :)

THANK YOU!

LOL, how Ironic. Here he is talking about how careful the defense is/should be, and he comes busting out with a doozy of a comment!

:bang:

With that quote I think we are getting a preview of how the defense is preparing to argue for Casey's innocence even in light of evidence of a deceased Caylee. They will certainly attempt to blame some as yet unknown party, and by unknown I mean unverified as to ever living on this planet ZFG.

:rolleyes: I can just hear JB in court : " ah ah ah sorry judge, I just ate to many fruit loops for breakfast & it seems they just went to my head. As for Mr. Black, ah ah ah, well judge, he is just cu koo for coco pops." :bang:

Hahahahaha~ NG needs to borrow this one for tonight!!

She needs to hire that guy who was Saddam's spokesman!!! Baghdad Bob wouldn't have mis-spoken like that!!

baghdad_bob.jpg

:Banane10::Banane10: Priceless comment. Baghdad Bob was a hoot.

I'm a daughter of a cop, I was taught to listen and not just hear - know what I mean??? Took me 30 years to figure out what my Dad taught me but it's coming in handy now that I'm figuring it out!
The tv show Psych just flashed into my head! If you haven't seen it, you should check it out as he is also the son of cop who is finally using what his pops taught him, too (and it is really funny)!

Be thankful for what your Dad taught you! We are going to count on it now~ ;)

:laugh:

:rolleyes: I can just hear JB in court : " ah ah ah sorry judge, I just ate to many fruit loops for breakfast & it seems they just went to my head. As for Mr. Black, ah ah ah, well judge, he is just cu koo for coco pops." :bang:

Oh silly rabbit, trix are for kids... and defense lawyers with no case.

This kills me.... YM says: "we are not going to get past it until you tell us the truth" and KC "that is the truth" with conviction. And then a week or so (I don't know how long) she says ZG took Caylee at the park, not at the apartment. So, it wasn't the truth!!!!!!

I am just amazed at her audicity and her ability to lie.

I know all this has been said before, but my amaze has not waned. Everytime I listen to her interviews, my jaw drops.

What is this girl thinking? What is she doing? Is it really about saving her rear, or did some completely bizarre thing happen and KC is really trying to protect what or who ever that was?

I know a few liars, but I have never seen anyone that can lie like this.

Salem

:blowkiss:

Wow! I don't think he realized what he said! (And I missed your post about this earlier...Sorry!! Glad you brought it up again!!)

BOMBSHELL! Baez confirms (along with Todd B.) that Caylee is dead!

This just keeps getting better and better! Their use of the words, "supposed, alleged, unconfirmed, unsubstantiated, or questionable" is lacking, isn't it?! Perhaps they should brush up on those.

So if both KC's attorney and her attorney's spokesperson have said that Caylee is dead then is it possible to think that maybe KC has told her attorney that she did kill Caylee?
Wouldn't he have to report this information?
How can JB state in press conferences/interviews that Caylee is dead and then try to defend his client with fictional stories about aliens abducting Caylee.
Everytime someone from the A camp speaks they keep putting KC one step closer to her ultimate death sentence.

This kills me.... YM says: "we are not going to get past it until you tell us the truth" and KC "that is the truth" with conviction. And then a week or so (I don't know how long) she says ZG took Caylee at the park, not at the apartment. So, it wasn't the truth!!!!!!

I am just amazed at her audicity and her ability to lie.

I know all this has been said before, but my amaze has not waned. Everytime I listen to her interviews, my jaw drops.

What is this girl thinking? What is she doing? Is it really about saving her rear, or did some completely bizarre thing happen and KC is really trying to protect what or who ever that was?

I know a few liars, but I have never seen anyone that can lie like this.

Salem[/QUOTE

I believe she was dropped on her head as an infant

These statements from Black and Baez show that they really do believe Caylee is dead and the defense will be that Casey didn't do it. They will go on to say that Casey was right...once LE got involved, Caylee wasn't safe and was murdered. Everyone will understand then why she didn't report her for missing for 31 days. She was protecting her daughter...yada yada.

Yes, it's obvious they have been working on this as a defense or they would not have slipped and made those statements.,

All I can say is, if they go with this defense instead of copping a plea to an accident, abuse of a corpse etc. she will go down hard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back