Todd Black - Defense Team Says: "Loss Of The Life Of A Little Girl"

The subject of the press conference was not announced.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-101608,0,7523378.story

Hahahahahaha~ Gee...Baez....Lemme think...now WHAT could this possibly be in reference to today?!?! :waitasec:

*channeling Johnny Carson's famous character Carnac the Magnificent*

He'll say:

"What Todd meant when he said 'the loss of a life of a little girl' is the loss of her life in our lives and how greatly lost we are without her until she's found."

Or something equally as "backwards".

Would it not be just a hoot if no one showed up fro the press conference!!! That would be priceless!
Just one of my happy thoughts for the day.

That would be funny. Better yet, no one showed but wftv!

Fox news is reporting it now live!!

"We'll see if there is confirmation again from Jo...from..uh...Mr. Baez, her attorney next." is what the reporter said.

mba0752l.jpg

To anyone who thinks they aren't backtracking:

Todd Black said the comment he made to CNN Prime News host Mike Galanos on Wednesday night was edited and in reference to a comment made by another guest on the show.

"I said that in response to a former law-enforcement officer's joke about Caylee," Black said. "I have made the same comment to others in the last three weeks."

Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, has not returned calls to the Orlando Sentinel.

Larry Garrison, who represents Caylee Marie's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said Black's statement was "an inappropriate uninformed comment. We are looking for Caylee alive and setting up a new tip line this week."

It was edited?? You can edit live television?

Really?! News to me!!! LMAO

This whole situation SMACKS of backtracking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fishy like evrything else to do in conjunction with the A's and their perfectly innocent daughter Casey.

The whole thing is utterly pathetic and each and every day we folks are getting a small glimpse of what to expect once Jose steps into court with his client to face these charges for murdering her daughter.

I was watching this live when Todd was on, since it was at the time WS server was too busy after the Casey indictment. Todd was being nasty and attacking the host, the shrink, etc. People were taking issue with statements that Casey is the victim, as was stated by JB at his silly presser. They didn't just let Todd have a pass, fired back indignantly, refused to let him interrupt. He basically left the air in a huff after that. It was a good moment of someone shooting down the intelligence-insulting bs from the defense team/A family, and the whole remark about the loss of Caylee's life just went unnoticed by the participants. He did say "loss of life," which has a clear, indisputable meaning: death. I think the mind even of a PR flack can sometimes slip and let the truth filter through the adopted party line. Surely this is what JB will dispute at his presser.

"I said that in response to a former law-enforcement officer's joke about Caylee," Black said. "I have made the same comment to others in the last three weeks."

Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, has not returned calls to the Orlando Sentinel.

Larry Garrison, who represents Caylee Marie's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said Black's statement was "an inappropriate uninformed comment. We are looking for Caylee alive and setting up a new tip line this week."

OK Now maybe it is just me, but when L. Garrisson makes the other "spokesperson" look intelligent and wellspoken...well...something is seriously wrong with this picture!

Larry has been left out in the cold, here is his change to jab.

SS love the intelligent comment, so true.

The spin begins:

Casey Anthony's attorney will hold press conference today
11:12 a.m. Todd Black said defense attorney Jose Baez will hold a press conference at his Kissimmee office at 2 p.m. today. The subject of the press conference was not announced.

George Anthony remains hopeful granddaughter is alive.

10:52 a.m. A solemn George Anthony denied this morning that his granddaughter Caylee Marie is dead.

Anthony was greeted by reporters as he left his house to tow a giant billboard of his missing granddaughter around Central Florida. Hours earlier while giving an interview on a live national news show, a spokesman for his daughter Casey's legal team said the girl was indeed dead.

this is just so sad...

It's hard to believe KC's defense or spokesman would make such a gaffe or "slip-up" as WFTV Ch9 is "reporting." They are kinda "tabloid" IMO (JB is right about that anyway). I highly doubt defense or PR let admissions of this magnitude simply "slip." They are working up to something, likely a plea to avoid possibility of DP. JMHO

This news conference is one of two things either JB will say that the media has taken this statement out of context OR he will say Caylee is dead and KC is not the one who did it...
Should be interesting.

Oh, do not think for a minute that Baez will admit she is dead! It is never going to happen. He will try to spin this by saying that Black's statement doesn't "represent their views" (which would be ironic since he was hired to represent their views) or what TB said was "taken out of context". LOL

Oh, do not think for a minute that Baez will admit she is dead! It is never going to happen. He will try to spin this by saying that Black's statement doesn't "represent their views" (which would be ironic since he was hired to represent their views) or what TB said was "taken out of context". LOL
You forgot that new invention, that was just unveiled, that allows a live broadcast to be edited.

I am prayerful and hopeful that we may finally hear some sort of admission versus spin at the JB presser. None of the A's have thus far requested jail visitation w KC. It's possible they don't yet realize an admission may be forthcoming. JMO

It's hard to believe KC's defense or spokesman would make such a gaffe or "slip-up" as WFTV Ch9 is "reporting." They are kinda "tabloid" IMO (JB is right about that anyway). I highly doubt defense or PR let admissions of this magnitude simply "slip." They are working up to something, likely a plea to avoid possibility of DP. JMHO

You can listen to it yourself, he clearly says "the loss of life of a little girl". There's no mistaking it, it's a phone interview without editing.

0:50 a.m. Todd Black said the comment he made to CNN Prime News host Mike Galanos on Wednesday night was edited and in reference to a comment made by another guest on the show.

Larry Garrison, who represents Caylee Marie's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, said Black's statement was "an inappropriate uninformed comment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back