Nancy Grace - 10/17/08 - Friday

If there was only one car by the side of the road, how did the fisher guy get there???? Did he come with KC in the stinky car. NG should have asked this--why would she not???

Does anyone have any ideas or opinions on this?

Thanks,
I believe he said he did not see a second car.

My new neighbor across the street is psychic. Never has been a psychic reader or anything like that but she is definitely gifted with psychic ability. She told me last week that she sees Caylee around some flowers that look like irises. She asked me if I knew if irises grew in Florida. She also believes she is in water and that there is a white man, light skin and dark short hair, that is also involved. She was in a quandry as to whether or not to call LE and she must have decided not to. She says she knows she would be subject to ridicule.

I would imagine in Florida saying a body is near water hyacinths is like saying it's near grass. Do you all have any idea how those things spread? I can put one or two in my large water garden and in a month, the entire surface is covered. And they don't overwinter here so they must be all over the place in Florida.

Irises can't grow in Florida. Not cold enough for them. They need a good winter period in order to bloom.

What about Louisiana and Japanese irises? There are many species of iris besides bearded irises.

First of all, that is NOT a desolate road with little or no traffic.

Secondly, the traffic patterns on that road are not conducive to "driving real slow and looking for scrap metal".

Thirdly, it is a fairly known area for dumping.

And most importantly, it was searched.

If it's an area fairly known for dumping, why wouldn't there be an occasional vehicle driving slow looking for scrap metal? Also, do you know when it was searched and by whom?

If there was only one car by the side of the road, how did the fisher guy get there???? Did he come with KC in the stinky car. NG should have asked this--why would she not???

Does anyone have any ideas or opinions on this?

Thanks,

I have the same question! I'm sorry, but at this point, given KC's and LA closeness and secretive code phone messages to each other... I feel the body may have been moved several times. I'm sorry if that sounds really out there, but remember... we're not dealing with normal, everyday people here.

Gosh, I don't know where that came from and it is possible it came from one of NG's shows. I will try to find it tho.
There was a news video several weeks ago that talked about upcoming murder charges. In the video the reporter said LE had evidence that told them the position of Caylee's body in the trunk. I don't recall him saying anything about an outline though. I thought he may have meant they knew where her head was due to hair found but who knows exactly how precise the evidence is. Before anyone asks for a link, I don't remember what station it was although I'm almost positive it was an Orlando station. Maybe someone else remembers it.

But I can picture her in big red sunglasses. Maybe they should go in her room and see if she has big red glasses. Maybe that is why she bought new big white ones with Amy's money.

There is a picture of KC with large maroon sunglasses on.

He's saying that "she almost hit her head on the trunk while trying to get the shovel and the bag back in". Why would she put a bag back in the trunk?
She could have clothing items, shoes, sunglasses, any items of Caylee's that she thought may be better to throw in a bag and put in a dumpster, etc.. Obviously only KC has the answer to this, but there could be many reasons she put a bag back in her trunk.

Oh, I know your not discrediting anyone...you being in the Orlando area, would certainly know more about that particular area, so I definitely believe you about the traffic. I was just pointing out that in the video clip, there was actually no traffic at all during those few seconds, but I do realize we are only talking seconds. I really value and appreciate the info. that you along with many of the other WS members from that area give us. You all are our eyes for those details, and I personally can't thank you all enough :blowkiss:

Near the Mud Lake area I did not experience much (if any) traffic the day I went out there. It was not rush-hour and was on a weekend but I was able to do U-turns and not even consider the non-existent traffic. Makes me wonder if we are all thinking about the same location?

My new neighbor across the street is psychic. Never has been a psychic reader or anything like that but she is definitely gifted with psychic ability. She told me last week that she sees Caylee around some flowers that look like irises. She asked me if I knew if irises grew in Florida. She also believes she is in water and that there is a white man, light skin and dark short hair, that is also involved. She was in a quandry as to whether or not to call LE and she must have decided not to. She says she knows she would be subject to ridicule.

We have lots of African Irises in Florida.

It's almost eerie to think that Casey had to buy some new big sunglasses since her red ones might have gotten tossed in the shuffle to avoid recognition if she realized she was seen.

IF this sighting is legit.

seems unlikely you would be able to see a man pretend fishing, notice her red glasses her hat and what she had in her hands from a moving vehicle. He seems to know alot of details for someone who only saw her in passing.
Does Nancy think this is for real?
I disagree. He was trolling the area for scrap metal, therefore, he was searching the area at a very slow speed. It is logical that he would notice anything going on in the area. Also, his friend was driving, so he could easily watch all of this from the passenger seat.

The Anthonys said they had shovels in the shed but she could not get in them, but since she broke the lock maybe she could later or like you said someone else provided the shovel.

Turbo,

For what it's worth I've always considered that Casey had access to the shovels at the Anthony home. After she broke into the shed there were multiple shovels in there. [Cindy mentioned there being shovels in the broken-into shed on Greta.] The only way we would know if a shovel came up missing (which Cindy said there was not one missing on Greta) would be to rely on either CA or GA.

T

I wonder if LE pulled lists of all the white Pontiac Sunfires in the area? I wonder just how many there are? Then, check and see if they have bra's on them..wow as I'm typing I'm thinking that would be a lot of work. I have no clue how far they would go.

I never mentioned it before (because it is not relevant) but my dad drives a white pontiac sunfire as well. He moved from the Orlando area last year BUT every time I see a white sunfire I take notice because I think, "Is that Dad? Oh, that's right..." I have never seen a pontiac sunfire with a black BRA on it that I recall. Bras are pretty outdated (in my opinion, I sure don't want to offend any bra owners). I don't think there are many pontiac sunfires with big black bras in O-Town. :)

T

This is in reference to gardenhart and Crabcake23's post above........ forgot to reply with quote

Before the mods think this is going off topic.....let me explain how we got on the subject of the water hyacinths.

I came across this link a couple of days ago

http://www.dep.state.fl.us/lands/invaspec/Hyacinth_flash/

When NG had the story on tonight about the sighting of a woman coming out of the woods on Boggy Creek Road, I spotted the water hyacinths in the water at the train trestle.

If indeed this was KC, and she was dumping Caylees body I said that if and when they do search there, that they need to check the water area under the hyacinths real well. As thick as these get it would be impossible to see/find anything just by glancing at them.

could this area be considered "the bottom or lower left part of town"? whatever the wording was...

This is in reference to gardenhart and Crabcake23's post above........ forgot to reply with quote

Before the mods think this is going off topic.....let me explain how we got on the subject of the water hyacinths.

I came across this link a couple of days ago

http://www.dep.state.fl.us/lands/invaspec/Hyacinth_flash/

When NG had the story on tonight about the sighting of a woman coming out of the woods on Boggy Creek Road, I spotted the water hyacinths in the water at the train trestle.

If indeed this was KC, and she was dumping Caylees body I said that if and when they do search there, that they need to check the water area under the hyacinths real well. As thick as these get it would be impossible to see/find anything just by glancing at them.

This is a common problem with water hyacinths in Florida. They grow so abundantly and quick, that they clog the waterways. It is possible that if a body is in the water, it is hidden from view. I feel TES will check for those things with their special equipment.

It just makes no sense to me that she'd take the body in the bag, unzip the bag, throw out the body, then roll up the bag and take it back to the car. It had to smell as bad as the car did at that point, why not dump it too?

I agree. I would think that she would dump the entire bag with the contents. Why would she take a smelly bag and put it back in the car. No way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back